• Please log in to reply
1586 replies to this topic

#1581 jacko

jacko

Semi-Pro

• 164 posts
  • Locationtownsvliie queensland australia

Posted 15 August 2018 - 05:57 AM

it must be the twilight zone its still the old start up on my normal comp and i went into practise not events my mistake :wacko:

#1582 Fettuccine

Fettuccine

Crew Chief

• Community Champion
  • 736 posts
  • Locationplanet ohio

Posted 17 August 2018 - 01:31 AM

Yes Jacko, I think it is the same as it has been for a while.

#1583 jacko

jacko

Semi-Pro

• 164 posts

Posted 18 August 2018 - 02:43 AM

ok fett but tell me how it can be the the same.Simraceway game download is the one i downloaded in 2013 it has never been replaced and i have never seen it before ill try and get a copy and let you see it . after all the problems we had copying and patching the game a couple of years ago i didnt think it would still work. :wacko:

#1584 jacko

jacko

Semi-Pro

• 164 posts

Posted 18 August 2018 - 10:25 PM

well i mean the game has been sitting in  thr comp for so long that i didnt think it would load in let alone work will try to get a picture of it im not smart but ill try :huh:

#1585 Fettuccine

Fettuccine

Crew Chief

• Community Champion
  • 736 posts
  • Locationplanet ohio

Posted 22 August 2018 - 01:55 AM

I guess I'm saying my version I am seeing looks the same as it has recently.  Still very cool to drive.  And I can race with some of my past times in practice.  Whenever a real life race is coming up in indy or Nascar or F1 tracks I always check on here for a similar track and car 'cause it gives me a unique view of how the race is gonna look in real life and on tv.

#1586 jacko

jacko

Semi-Pro

• 164 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 05:01 AM

yes know what you mean fett still got to try and get a copy to you and then you can tell me if you have seen it.

see you are still getting some rain over there, if its too much for you you can send some over here its dry and dusty again.

:D

#1587 Fettuccine

Fettuccine

Crew Chief

• Community Champion
  • 736 posts
  • Locationplanet ohio

Posted 29 August 2018 - 01:41 AM

Jacko, I'm still having 'puter issues so I'm doing research to find a upgrade.  SimRaceWay still works in practice mode and replay.  Also have a audio problem that really distorts sound so that is killing other stuff I want to do but I will find a fix soon.  hope you are well and talk at ya soon.  sorry to use this for personal chat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users