• Please log in to reply
1563 replies to this topic

#1561 jacko

jacko

Semi-Pro

• 155 posts
  • Locationtownsvliie queensland australia

Posted 29 May 2018 - 12:20 AM

Thanks for the report coss ,well at least we know that things are being done and

realise with not many  hands it is a long process.

The light is very dim at the end of the tunnel but we can only live in hope at least we can still do a bit off practice laps but it would be nice to race.

Thanks again coss. :D :rolleyes:

#1562 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,805 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 10:27 PM

Thanks for the report coss ,well at least we know that things are being done and

realise with not many  hands it is a long process.

The light is very dim at the end of the tunnel but we can only live in hope at least we can still do a bit off practice laps but it would be nice to race.

Thanks again coss. :D :rolleyes:

Yes, it's very dim, more like a candle than a LED, but so far no reasons at all to believe that it's going to fade  :rolleyes:

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#1563 Fettuccine

Fettuccine

Crew Chief

• Community Champion
  • 725 posts
  • Locationplanet ohio

Posted 05 June 2018 - 01:03 AM

I just noticed the event leader-boards and replays are still up and working ! Popcorn and kool-aid for everyone !  I especially like the hot laps with surprise other cars. Well remembered guest drivers.  And the ability to shift view from one car to the other and to spectator perspective.  I must have  hundreds of replays saved.  Cheers.

#1564 Fettuccine

Fettuccine

Crew Chief

• Community Champion
  • 725 posts
  • Locationplanet ohio

Posted 13 June 2018 - 01:19 AM

Since there was an Indycar race at Texas Speedway I ran some practice laps there in open wheel cars and had myself a blast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users