Wheel: Logitech G27
Check out my YouTube.

#442 aporcalipse

aporcalipse

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 194 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 12:50 AM

Hi guys, long time since i took part in the SRW world, as the year started i had a change in my life, new job, so as usually the gaming went a bit down.

From time to time i would check the game for new content, as im always pumped up every time new cars or tracks came, as usualy the guys over SRW do a great job every time they push something out :D

Last week i installed windows 10 on my PC, so SRW was one of the first things to install on my machine, i go to check it out and i see 0 ppl in the chat

:o i still feel the knife tearing the flesh and muscle of my heart :(

Then i came to this post, a bit long but i read it all, and another knife on my back... :(

I do hope SRW kicks up again as it is an amazing game, and most important and amazing community both drivers and staff, i never seen a game were the staff really listens to the gamers... (thats for you Cossacco, you realy are the best never let any one kick you down)

So as Cossacco posted before asking for what we love in the game i leave one of the best things i remember on the game :D so ppl remember what make the game great :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvwRjEEs6ak

I loved this 3 fridays so much, i was always pumped to see if i was on there and to see what other ppl was doing in the sim...

See you all soon on track for sure guys... 

Never give up Cossacco

#443 Fettuccine

Fettuccine

Crew Chief

• Community Champion
  • 765 posts
  • Locationplanet ohio

Posted 13 September 2015 - 01:09 AM

Great vids porky

#444 aporcalipse

aporcalipse

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 194 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 01:00 PM

They were made my SRW guys with Liam... too bad its only 3 episodes...

#445 Dude74

Dude74

Crew Chief

• Community Champion
  • 656 posts
  • LocationBasingstoke, Hampshire

Posted 13 September 2015 - 03:48 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube....bed/r_-JHZK34BQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://youtu.be/U699HfOBVdQ

Good times apor.....:)

SQ 890 Miles raced: 25k+ Total points: 35k+ Cars:64

#446 Wrecked

Wrecked

Semi-Pro

• 163 posts
  • LocationCariboo Country BC, Canada

Posted 13 September 2015 - 04:16 PM

I really dig these clips you vets are posting here while reminiscing about past glory. Some amazing driving guys. Awe inspiring start Dude! And Aporcalipse, you are an extremely clean and gentlemanly driver. Your style reminds me of the great Emerson Fittipaldi back when he won his first F1 driver's championship. (Patient, near perfect and precise) I have not yet seen you deliberately run anybody. I regret I will likely not have the honour of letting you pass me. Unless you decide to come back some day?

#447 aporcalipse

aporcalipse

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 194 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 05:23 PM

WoW what a race that was :D good memories there... was that on a WDW event?? for sure more will take place...

Tks for that Wrecked, indeed i always try to play fair and have fun...

For sure we will not race together only if you stop playing, this SRW issue is only temporary for sure... cant w8 to meet you on track :D

#448 Dude74

Dude74

Crew Chief

• Community Champion
  • 656 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 07:21 PM

yes, WDW. Those races we ragged the hell out of those cars and were so close and clean. Still my best memories...

#449 Dude74

Dude74

Crew Chief

• Community Champion
  • 656 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 07:24 PM

Thanks, reaction to the lights is something I practised for months. Didn't always go well I can tell you lol

Racing with Aporcalipse was always clean close and hard. You can see in the video he leaves JUST a cars width when I hassle.

An old school gentleman driver.

#450 aporcalipse

aporcalipse

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 194 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 08:38 PM

Thanks, reaction to the lights is something I practised for months. Didn't always go well I can tell you lol

Racing with Aporcalipse was always clean close and hard. You can see in the video he leaves JUST a cars width when I hassle.

An old school gentleman driver.

:D im drive folowing the F1 rules :D at least i try... and if i see other drivers have a better exit then me for sure i will move to the defending line :D you will have to go around me on the corner :P but those 2 races were amazing races... the one with the Audi TT RS was realy hard to defent...

#451 aporcalipse

aporcalipse

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 194 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 09:36 PM

just something to show the game isn't dead :D

Hope you guys like it

#452 Foxmuldz

Foxmuldz

Contributor

• 4 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 04:40 AM

A shame it has come to this point especially after seeing all the passionate comminity support for its continuation. Sadly i joined a few years ago but i didnt have the pc to run it well at at the time. Hence i got caught up in the Console league racing scene and did nothing on PC. It was only the beginning of this year that i built a higher end PC and fired up simraceway again. Hence why i only really have this limited experience on this game. The graphics card bug kept me out of alot of online events. So havent raced as much as i would have liked. 

But the one experience and online race i have really enjoyed was when unbeknown to me.  I participated in a hot lap event which was a qualifier for RD 3 of the Free to play championship. Next thing i know i get a message saying i will be participating in the 500-700 online event. I was like woah and freaking out as this was my earliest stab and sim racing and i had only just turned off traction control. I thought i was gonna be creamed or take somebody out. I got in and i had a great time and didnt do too bad so i was happy. And my immediate thought was "that was fun i could do that again!". That race actually brought my love back for online racing. Which was waining by every increasingly bad Codemasters f1 games.

The official stream

https://youtu.be/kkb...eD5V-LHnfTaTrAV

The racers seemed really good and there was no bumper car racing. I really hope i get to continue racing with this community at some point.

Fox

#453 Mesder13

Mesder13

Seasoned

• 66 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 04:36 AM

But the one experience and online race i have really enjoyed was when unbeknown to me.  I participated in a hot lap event which was a qualifier for RD 3 of the Free to play championship. Next thing i know i get a message saying i will be participating in the 500-700 online event. I was like woah and freaking out as this was my earliest stab and sim racing and i had only just turned off traction control. I thought i was gonna be creamed or take somebody out. I got in and i had a great time and didnt do too bad so i was happy.

Hey, I did a similar thing! My first hotlap was the qualifier for the FTP round 3 race, (F3 at Sonoma) managed to qualify (Sorta, still not sure if I was supposed to be in that race or not haha), and get into the race. Had a ton of fun, and finished 7th in the 500-900 B race. Cool to see someone had a similar experience.

#454 Dude74

Dude74

Crew Chief

• Community Champion
  • 656 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 06:56 AM

A shame it has come to this point especially after seeing all the passionate comminity support for its continuation. Sadly i joined a few years ago but i didnt have the pc to run it well at at the time. Hence i got caught up in the Console league racing scene and did nothing on PC. It was only the beginning of this year that i built a higher end PC and fired up simraceway again. Hence why i only really have this limited experience on this game. The graphics card bug kept me out of alot of online events. So havent raced as much as i would have liked. 

But the one experience and online race i have really enjoyed was when unbeknown to me.  I participated in a hot lap event which was a qualifier for RD 3 of the Free to play championship. Next thing i know i get a message saying i will be participating in the 500-700 online event. I was like woah and freaking out as this was my earliest stab and sim racing and i had only just turned off traction control. I thought i was gonna be creamed or take somebody out. I got in and i had a great time and didnt do too bad so i was happy. And my immediate thought was "that was fun i could do that again!". That race actually brought my love back for online racing. Which was waining by every increasingly bad Codemasters f1 games.

The official stream

https://youtu.be/kkb...eD5V-LHnfTaTrAV

The racers seemed really good and there was no bumper car racing. I really hope i get to continue racing with this community at some point.

Fox

Out of interest, did you have a radeon gfx card? I used to get regular gfx errors till I changed cards

#455 Dude74

Dude74

Crew Chief

• Community Champion
  • 656 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 07:13 AM

WTCC round 4 at Brands was awesome fun...

#456 Foxmuldz

Foxmuldz

Contributor

• 4 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 09:01 AM

Out of interest, did you have a radeon gfx card? I used to get regular gfx errors till I changed cards

No mate i have a gtx 970.

#457 SwervinIrvin

SwervinIrvin

Semi-Pro

• 150 posts
  • Facebook:SwervinIrvin
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 16 September 2015 - 03:44 AM

They were made my SRW guys with Liam... too bad its only 3 episodes...

Good videos aporcalipse! I remember watching the first one.

It was always fun racing with ya. What are you gonna do for racings sims now or what else?

SwervinIrvin

#458 loki78

loki78

Contributor

• 2 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 01:14 PM

I believe, in 2013 I was on the market for a compact racing wheel. And I've found SteelSeries SRW-S1. I redeemed the coupon, downloaded the game, got my first bundle and started to play. Long story short... I fell in love with this game and let's face it guys... we all love this game. So, please, don't let the simraceway die.

#459 Elsydon

Elsydon

Semi-Pro

• 132 posts
  • LocationCastleside UK

Posted 16 September 2015 - 01:43 PM

A Heart rendered message loki78 there a many many other SRW-S1 users that feel this way, with many many other non users feeling that way. 

Keep the Faith

Cheers

Bob R ( RAF_Elsydon)

#460 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,808 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 04:50 PM

Very special thanks to all of you, who continuously support Simraceway, regardless of everything!  :wub:

For the moment being, it seems that Simraceway's Online Racing World will remain in it's current state and there are plans to take it even further down from this point. That might include disabling of game downloads and registration for new users. All to save the costs of running as much, as possible without going for a complete shut down. Meanwhile, long term plans are emerging.

Taking that aside, I personally have no words to describe everything that you guys are doing in the past days. What an incredible community we've managed to gather around! Please, don't hesitate to use the TeamSpeak server that I've launched a longer while ago and never got to finalize it's configuration, then share with all of you: eurots6.gameservers.com:9270 

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users