Photo

Simraceway Race to the Weekend and Sunday Race-Off 35 (Skillquant)

srwrttw35 srwsro35 skillquant sq happy

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 Ragster

Ragster

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 127 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:45 AM

Nothing wrong with the evo,its the racers who are controlling them that's the issue here,no patients when waiting for the right time to make a pass,just stupid attempts to pass.

Another thing i have noticed to,is that when a racer put someone off the track,they just carry on with their race,no waiting and giving place back.The show of respect has gone to hell and its about time some guys got their head straight and just don't think of the money on offer,you dont get any respect from racing like a fool,deffo not from me anyway.

A great example of respect but great racing was shown in the last evo at watkins glen,look at it and you will see alot of respect from 5 cars racing hard,but very fair..

#62 vanPanther

vanPanther

Seasoned

• 56 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:33 PM

so. now to all racers. no matter what skill you have. DRIVE CLEAN AND BRAKE AT THE RIGHT TIME !!

Its the same when you drive a car in real life. i know its only a game. but i am driving since more than 20 year cars in real life too.

and when you follow somebody YOU have to choose the right brake poing and speed into corner. You cant say "the guy in front braked a bit to early". Doesnt matter. its YOUR fault when you hit someone from behind or into the side of the car.

I quit the race yesterday after 11 laps because my car was damaged on all sides and i was driving a lot laps without a Back Wing. You can imagine how it feels to drive with evo on Laguna without Back Wing and a guy behind you kicking you several times in the back when you try to enter a corner.

So please for the future. We were doing races for 100$ not for 10$ and the races were much more respektfull. so please. hitting people dont helps to win races. yes maybe 1 time. but as crazybuzzy said. People will start to hunt you on the track ^^ inlcuding me ^^.

so STOP driving like a crasy chicken ;)

#63 RickSpeed

RickSpeed

Semi-Pro

• 238 posts
  • Facebook:Gibbseykins
  • LocationHuddersfield, UK

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:38 PM

I've posted some unofficial results near the start of this topic.

This is before any penalties etc so subject to change etc.

SRW Leagues

Home of the SRW Fantasy League - Win Prizes for Guessing the Outcome of SRO!

My SQ: 968

#64 NoFearc

NoFearc

Novice

• 31 posts
  • Facebook:NoFearc
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:59 PM

#65 RickSpeed

RickSpeed

Semi-Pro

• 238 posts
  • Facebook:Gibbseykins
  • LocationHuddersfield, UK

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:00 PM

Great job mate, without those vids and streams, I couldn't possibly make the league tables or post results. +Thank you+

SRW Leagues

Home of the SRW Fantasy League - Win Prizes for Guessing the Outcome of SRO!

My SQ: 968

#66 NoFearc

NoFearc

Novice

• 31 posts
  • Facebook:NoFearc
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:10 PM

#67 CrasHMF

CrasHMF

Seasoned

• 99 posts
  • LocationBraga, Portugal

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:46 PM

And here is the NoFearc video from stream with the action seen from my car in the 800-900 race, hope you like it ;)

I hear say that next week maybe wont be with evo's? Nothing against but maybe a race with evo's and another with other car and people choose would be nice, or maybe 7 evo's + 7 other cars, like before skillquant :)

Evo's are the "car of the game" and the best sollution for the ones who doesn't afford a wheel...

Miguel Freitas - CrasHMF

Portugal

#68 supercar1

supercar1

supercar1

• Community Champion
  • 920 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:26 AM

Thank you very much Coss :D :D :D

Pedro Ramos :D
Portugal

#69 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,810 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:34 AM

For those who missed it...

Results of Sunday Race-Off 35 events are announced at the bottom of the main post and all prizes awarded for Sunday Race-Off 35 (SQ 500-600, 600-700, 700-800, 800-900, 900-1000 and 1000-1100) paid out and in your accounts. 

Congratulations  :D

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: srwrttw35, srwsro35, skillquant, sq, happy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users