Photo

Simraceway Race to the Weekend and Sunday Race-Off 35 (Skillquant)

srwrttw35 srwsro35 skillquant sq happy

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#41 Ragster

Ragster

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 127 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 11:40 PM

Not everyone can afford a wheel pepp,so aids will always stay,and dimagico, pepp only did what he was allowed to do,so he didt break any rules.

Now lets get over it and enjoy racing :)

#42 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 01:41 AM

Not everyone can afford a wheel pepp,so aids will always stay,and dimagico, pepp only did what he was allowed to do,so he didt break any rules.

Now lets get over it and enjoy racing :)

All true, Rags  :)

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#43 Daniel Cziranku

Daniel Cziranku

Semi-Pro

• Banned
  • 210 posts
  • Facebook:Daniel_C
  • LocationBudapest, Hungary

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:17 AM

Ragster is kind of an Ambassador of peace :P :D

"Professional is not a level. It is a state of mind."

#44 CrasHMF

CrasHMF

Seasoned

• 99 posts
  • LocationBraga, Portugal

Posted 27 July 2013 - 12:53 PM

There will be a Quick-Race with this car and track, so we can train overtake spots and so? It is very useful for me, i can do good time in hot lap but is differents with cars on the track :)

Miguel Freitas - CrasHMF

Portugal

#45 RickSpeed

RickSpeed

Semi-Pro

• 238 posts
  • Facebook:Gibbseykins
  • LocationHuddersfield, UK

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:00 PM

Predictions are now open for SRO35 SQ1000-1100

http://srwleagues.x10.mx/?page_id=316

Predict the top 10 finishers correctly and win points. Points make prizes after SRO40.

Good luck

SRW Leagues

Home of the SRW Fantasy League - Win Prizes for Guessing the Outcome of SRO!

My SQ: 968

#46 LanceMurdock

LanceMurdock

Semi-Pro

• 116 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:20 PM

Compared to last week, this weeks SRO saw exactly 99 more entrants:

SQ 500-600: 78 60 -18

SQ 600-700: 57 87 +30

SQ 700-800: 96 121 +25

SQ 800-900: 105 137 +32

SQ 900-1000: 69 104 +35

SQ 1000-1100: 39 34 -5

Sum: 444 543 +99

It's nice to see that the numbers went up in almost all classes.

#47 LoneWolfGAM

LoneWolfGAM

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 194 posts
  • Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/gregorio.miron
  • Twitter:@LoneWolfGAM
  • LocationNorthern Virginia

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:28 PM

Very nice to see such a very competitive field here :lol: unfortunately was only +10 places off. But who couldn't be happy that you were close  :lol:! This combo was not comfortable for me <_< but hey, i forced to make it comfortable :D. Compared to the last time I set an rttw time there, i beefed up my time by 3 seconds  :lol:!

GOOD LUCK RACERS!  ^_^

"I don't have to sell my soul /He's already in me... I don't need to sell my soul /He's already in me...
I wanna be adored..."
I wanna be adored- The Stone Roses @}-;-'---

#48 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 01:33 AM

The results of all SRW Race to the Weekend 35 events can be found in the main post: http://community.sim...-35-skillquant/

Congratulations to everyone who qualified to the SRW Sunday Race-Offs 35!  :D

Practice events have a similar format to last week, so there is one regular Challenge event (2:45 h Practice, 10 min Qualifying, 1 min Warmup, 9 laps Race) and a Quick Race of the same duration. I've picked 9 laps, as sort of a middle distance between the lowest and highest Skillquant group - it's the full race distance for 700-800. Challenge event is more focused on a free Practice idea with other cars on the track, rather than Race practice, which should be done in the Quick Race.

Find it on the website:

3xl6.jpg

in the in-game Events lobby:

b0n3.jpg

and in the in-game Quick Race lobby:

gq6j.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions  :)

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#49 Crazy Buzzy

Crazy Buzzy

Semi-Pro

• 120 posts
  • LocationPula,Croatia

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:11 AM

The results of all SRW Race to the Weekend 35 events can be found in the main post: http://community.sim...-35-skillquant/

Congratulations to everyone who qualified to the SRW Sunday Race-Offs 35!  :D

Practice events have a similar format to last week, so there is one regular Challenge event (2:45 h Practice, 10 min Qualifying, 1 min Warmup, 9 laps Race) and a Quick Race of the same duration. I've picked 9 laps, as sort of a middle distance between the lowest and highest Skillquant group - it's the full race distance for 700-800. Challenge event is more focused on a free Practice idea with other cars on the track, rather than Race practice, which should be done in the Quick Race.

Find it on the website:

3xl6.jpg

in the in-game Events lobby:

b0n3.jpg

and in the in-game Quick Race lobby:

gq6j.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions  :)

I have one question for you Coss,can you tell us pls when you will return on the track and show to all what a great driver you are?  :ph34r:

I am supposing that you still know how to drive,you didn't forgot how a wheel looks?   :P

#50 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:31 AM

I have one question for you Coss,can you tell us pls when you will return on the track and show to all what a great driver you are?  :ph34r:

I am supposing that you still know how to drive,you didn't forgot how a wheel looks?   :P

Thanks for asking, Buzzy  :D

I do a Quick Race from time to time to remind myself, but rather not participate in Race to the Weekend knowing that I wont be able to put enough time into it to compete, but I'll start doing it more regularly when I finish a couple projects for you guys before. There's a lot of work to be done here, before I can just focus my mind on driving! 

Although I have to say that hosting the Race-Offs lets me feel that heat of racing again  :) It's really a great feeling to watch you guys give your best in these races.

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#51 dimagico

dimagico

Crew Chief

• 570 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:47 AM

since we were away yesterday. Have no idea where i finished. Was i 15th - 16th? Should i even bother to check if someone won´t come?

#52 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 02:04 PM

since we were away yesterday. Have no idea where i finished. Was i 15th - 16th? Should i even bother to check if someone won´t come?

Yes, 15th. Definitely bother!  :)

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#53 Ragster

Ragster

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 127 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:06 PM

Sorry to say i cant make the race again,so good luck too all racers,and most of all have fun ;)

#54 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:27 PM

There is a little correction to the standings of Race to the Weekend 35 SQ 700-800. Driver Highline withdrawn, so there's a free spot available and first in line is pach233.

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#55 JonNo

JonNo

Novice

• 21 posts
  • Facebook:Jonathan Holmes
  • Twitter:dignitasJonNo
  • LocationNottingham

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:03 PM

Good luck to everyone, couldnt make this one :(

#56 Mr_Jolly

Mr_Jolly

Semi-Pro

• Banned
  • 149 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:51 PM

I AM BANNED

yes further proof

i was not allowed to join as a reserve more unfair actions from simraceway no suprise there

race had missing people..........

as of august 1st 2014 i am owed a prize from 7 months 3 weeks ago Sunday, 8th of December, 2013, 11:10AM PST (7:10PM GMT / 20:10 CET)
simraceway=simdontpay

#57 Crazy Buzzy

Crazy Buzzy

Semi-Pro

• 120 posts
  • LocationPula,Croatia

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:42 AM

This is the first time I wrote something about the SRO here in the forum,usually I take what happens on the track inside me and go to the next mission but this one,well....this one was all but not racing,well....I had a lot of luck but lets say vanPanther,this dude has all but not luck in this SRO.At the first corner of the race RedlineRacer85 did a very bad braking move and toked out StuntmanMike24 and vanPanther couldn't move because of that and had to wait so he can pass and obviously lost at least 4-5 positions.Then GCortese49 hit me once in the second corner and after watching the replay if he did not hit me in that corner he will be out of track how fast he was there,and that's a bad pass maneuver,and after that he just run away like nothing happened....I managed to catch him again and after I pass him again he did a very nasty try to pass me or he just forgot when to apply the brakes,if it is the second one,well there is nothing we can do about that,and he hit me so hard that I spanned out and even there he wasn't trying to stop but pushed me off the track and when finally he managed to move away from me he was stricken by vanPanther and in that collision I think vanPanter loses his will to race any more for that day because of all the hits that he received  before that,and that is sad that someone need to rage-quit because someone need to learn how to drive whit other drivers on the track(I mean generally).What I mean is that there is a big difference between a hot-lap and a challenge,I mean there is a big difference between being fast alone on the track and being fast when others are on the track too,I am not the fastest guy in hot-lap and even in challenges but god damned I pay attention in races whit other drivers.Coss....Simo911 was at least 10 times or more out of the track,sometimes even over 2 meters and didn't get any penalty or even a warning and that is not cool,because if I pay attention to not even think to go out of bounds,someone do that on purpose repeatedly because he knows that he will not gain any penalties because is just one or two meters and that kind of thinking needs to stop in SRW . And now let me explain the last lap when in the second corner Bandito and I had a door to door fight when he looses control,corner before that,so the first corner of the track when Simo911 and I booth go wide and when approaching the exit of the corner Bandito hit me in the left door and didn't even try to avoid me,there I was pushed out of track just a little bit and managed to be close to him for the next corner and I was next to him so I can block him to go right before me,I didn't hit him there,that was a normal door to door fight,I wasn't behind Bandito and tried to pass and hit he in the process.Believe me what I will tell you now,if you hit me at the last lap of the race and gain position after that,there is no god on this planet and even in this Solar system who can stop me to pass you whit the same effort you did to pass me even if I will lose my life I will not let you have a normal last lap until the end ,and even if I cant catch you because my car was damaged or I was pushed too hard out of the track,well....in real life whoever was smart enough do to such a smart move on me will have all the fun in the world in the pits after the race,believe me on that,even if I will lose my license that guy will remember for the rest of his life how to pass someone next time.

CU all in the next SRO,bye

#58 Daniel Cziranku

Daniel Cziranku

Semi-Pro

• Banned
  • 210 posts
  • Facebook:Daniel_C
  • LocationBudapest, Hungary

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:26 AM

Buzzy, you're right. I understand your anger. Watching the 'top level' fight, it seems to me that our 900 squad has much more respect for each other than the 1000 guys in the last two races. It's the second sro with massive collisions and rude cagefight for your sq class. This time though, it wasn't that funny like Sonoma when someone rolled his car after his rival punched him from the side on the top of the hill.

After the races ended, Coss gave some warnings and penalties to the causes of trouble, so things are going in the right direction, just a few people needs a deep look into themselves. 

Also, I was thinkin' about this for a time now: how about some marshaling on the races ? I think the 900 and 1000 sq classes could be marshals for each other's races. I'd gladly watch over you guys, and I would be thankful if you would do the same in our race. Is there a possibility to do this, to be able to spectate any car on the field ? 
Right after the race, marshals could discuss who earned penalties, and I think this can cause a major impact on racing quality.... Of course, Coss' word would be the last one. We just make suggestions.
What are your opinions ? Worths a new forum thread to discuss it ? :)

"Professional is not a level. It is a state of mind."

#59 dimagico

dimagico

Crew Chief

• 570 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:10 AM

first on to-do list. Get rid of this stupid evo... thing. :lol:

#60 Crazy Buzzy

Crazy Buzzy

Semi-Pro

• 120 posts
  • LocationPula,Croatia

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:12 AM

Well,for all that that happened to me I am not angry,I am just disappointed that such driving is allowed in SRW but yes,I am angry that vanPanther rage-quit because of that kind of driving and that is not cool even a slice when someone was hit so much that he needed to quit,at least I know that vanPanther can take seriously hits but be cool whit them,so you make a picture how many times and how intense was that hits that he was so PTFO that he needed to quit   :angry:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: srwrttw35, srwsro35, skillquant, sq, happy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users