One of the most intense and exciting leauge in the universe, the World Touring Car Championship.
- The championship is reserved for production four-door, two-wheel-drive saloon cars
- Fans can easily recognize in the WTCC cars the same models that are on sale in the
- The WTCC format provides two races per event (each of a distance between 50 and
- The grid for Race 1 is based on qualifying results, with the top twelve positions
- The 2013 WTCC will be run on twelve events in four continents
Termas de Río Hondo, Argentina
The Guia Circuit, Macau
- Two FIA World Champion titles are awarded, for Drivers and Manufacturers
Rob Huff, Tom Coronel, Marc Basseng, René Münnich, Alain Menü, Stefano D'Aste, James Nash,
Alex MacDowall, Pepe Oriola, etc. (next year Sebastien Loeb joins in)
Manufacturers like: Chevrolet, BMW, Seat, Honda, Lada (next year, Citroen joins with a works team)
- Yokohama, WTCC tyre supplier, awards a euro 480,000 prize money to competitors
- The WTCC was revived in 2005 in the current format and is promoted by Eurosport
Here is the best race I've ever seen. I've been there in the crowd. it's last year's race 2 in Hungary. The grandstands were literally shaking from our noise This year, we celebrated the same way, but without a first place.
#1 motorsport experience of my life so far. enjoy !
If you have a chance to visit Hungary's WTCC rounds, DON'T miss it !!!
Will you watch the next race on a new track in Argentina ?
In case you're a follower of the series, which race did you like most ?
Who is your favourite driver and why ?
How much do you think WTCC will change in 2014 with the new tecnnical regulations and rules ?
Have a nice day !