• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Ghe Go

Ghe Go

Novice

• 31 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:54 AM

Dear all,

I wonder to ask you a thing... I bought this great wheel and I'm interested to add the rpm support to another game, this game allow me to use python extensions and a c++ sdk.

Now I was wondering to know how to send data to srw s1, may I ask support for this even to steelseries or you can help me in order to support this?

#2 Allan Equality Wu

Allan Equality Wu

Novice

• 35 posts
  • Facebook:allanw5@live.com
  • LocationGravesend - Brooklyn, NY

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:50 PM

Yeah it really would be AWESOME if the hardware came with a program --- that could add the colours into a game like F1 ,

I have no clue - because theres only the Steelseries download file, from the steelseries site

If someone could clarify the procedures for that file, That'd Be Great

For Wheldon!
-AllanW5  Alum , Rutgers '11 , Brooklyn Technical '06  SkillQuant : 79X  Race To Weekend Appearances=2

No Accidents in last  4 days    4 seconds

#3 KKND

KKND

Semi-Pro

• 105 posts
  • LocationBavaria

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:43 PM

Hey there,

I guess this is what you are looking for, I haven`t tried it out myself. Found it while looking for brightness adjustment for the blue LED`s.

http://fanaleds.com/downloads

http://fanaleds.com/readme

Hope I could help

right pedal is for going faster, left pedal i am not sure what to do with it

#4 Matrox

Matrox

Seasoned

• 85 posts
  • LocationCologne, Germany

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:42 PM

KKND .. fanaleds is for fanatic hardware?! .. there is a little tool from steelseries that extends the LED support to other games too .. so far the codemaster based racing games should be supported then. Personally i would more likely to see a way to adjust their brightness or a tool to turn them off completly even in SRW. These blue ones are buying realy as bright as the sun .. only in blue :D

#5 KKND

KKND

Semi-Pro

• 105 posts
  • LocationBavaria

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:58 PM

KKND .. fanaleds is for fanatic hardware?! .. there is a little tool from steelseries that extends the LED support to other games too .. so far the codemaster based racing games should be supported then. Personally i would more likely to see a way to adjust their brightness or a tool to turn them off completly even in SRW. These blue ones are buying realy as bright as the sun .. only in blue :D

they added support for the S1lately  but sadly you can not adjust the brightness of the LED. I put some transparent tape over the blue LED`s, now I don`t need sunglasses :lol:

#6 Matrox

Matrox

Seasoned

• 85 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:24 PM

thats cool .. why didnt they wrote it on their page .. hmm ok their isnt even a feature page on the site but ok .. good to know

for those who want to know: http://fanaleds.com/...c.php?f=7&t=112

#7 KKND

KKND

Semi-Pro

• 105 posts
  • LocationBavaria

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:33 PM

Hi Matrox,

if you disable the Hardware Plugins in SRW your LED`s are turned off, think H is the default key.

#8 Matrox

Matrox

Seasoned

• 85 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:27 PM

KKND you made my day! .. that is just awesome .. now they are getting realy usefull .. first time since i have the s1

#9 Gerben

Gerben

Lurker

• 0 posts
  • Facebook:Fanaleds
  • Twitter:Fanaleds
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:01 PM

thats cool .. why didnt they wrote it on their page .. hmm ok their isnt even a feature page on the site but ok .. good to know

for those who want to know: http://fanaleds.com/...c.php?f=7&t=112

If you look at our homepage you will see in big letters, including a picture of the SRW-S1, that we support the device. I would've hoped that would be clear enough.

Right now it's not written somewhere else, but it will come soon on the FAQ page when Fanaleds 2.0 will be released with support for SLI devices from Leo Bodnar.

Fanaleds support for your simracing hardware. Now supporting Logitech G27 and Steelseries SRW-S1!

#10 Matrox

Matrox

Seasoned

• 85 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 10:20 PM

I didnt noticed it inbetween those other too. From a graphicsartist point of view i would say to place them in a bit different way but ok now i know and i love it. FanaLED is so useful - this lightsflashing for pitlimiter and the adjustable shiftpoint for every car in iR is just a ultra feature! Love it. Besides that i still dont understand this or that thing - well might read the FAQs i guess.

Still .. you guys are awesome!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: srw s1, drivers, games

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users