Photo

SRW Race to the Weekend and Sunday Race-Off 32

srwrttw32 srwsro32 srwsro32evo srwrttw32evo mitsubishi evolution x evo x corvette c6r gt2 c6r gt2

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#21 pilotapazzo

pilotapazzo

Seasoned

• 52 posts
  • Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/davide.farina.5
  • LocationTrento, Italy

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:42 PM

I did a race stint in practice and now I have a question.

The setup I downloaded has 50 liters. can we change the amount of fuel we have BEFORE the start? Not the amout to put at the first pit, but the fuel you have on the grid.

“ If you're not a pro, just pretend you're one...like I do! "

#22 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:57 PM

I did a race stint in practice and now I have a question.

The setup I downloaded has 50 liters. can we change the amount of fuel we have BEFORE the start? Not the amout to put at the first pit, but the fuel you have on the grid.

No pilot, this will be your starting amount.

On the another hand, Evo drivers will start with default, which should be enough to finish the whole race, but the pitstop is mandatory. That means they have to pit regardless. 

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#23 Gábor Bakos

Gábor Bakos

Novice

• 22 posts
  • Facebook:bakosgabor57

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:08 PM

The Corvette fuel usage: 3,3l/lap on CotDA.

37x3,3= 122,1 l..., so once 80l refuel enough...

As long as the tire wear is OFF, and the pit-stop strategy of pit-menu doesn't work properly during a race, i think, it is pointless to make rules about the number of pit-stops a player is required to make.

#24 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:21 PM

The Corvette fuel usage: 3,3l/lap on CotDA.

37x3,3= 122,1 l..., so once 80l refuel enough...

As long as the tire wear is OFF, and the pit-stop strategy of pit-menu doesn't work properly during a race, i think, it is pointless to make rules about the number of pit-stops a player is required to make.

Those rules worked very well in Silverstone GP, that's why we continue  :)

4 pitstops, 5 laps of distance between each and first pitstop not sooner than on lap 2.

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#25 Daniel Cziranku

Daniel Cziranku

Semi-Pro

• Banned
  • 210 posts
  • Facebook:Daniel_C
  • LocationBudapest, Hungary

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:28 PM

awful race.... some guy missed his braking point really wrong behind me, putting me into the barriers on the first few laps.
got damage to right front, car didn't have any balance after that... it was painful down the first esses. 

worst of all, the guy finished in front of me :) when will there be a penalty system for this ?

"Professional is not a level. It is a state of mind."

#26 Wildseven

Wildseven

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 146 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:38 PM

I'm angry with Bolinhas, he rammed me two times, for first he broke my spoiler , the second one he pushed me into the wall, I'll try to continue but my car was too much damaged!

It's horrible finish a race for this reason, it happens, ok but why no penalty for him?

Specially the first contact it was on purpose, without any try of brake... I saw the replay.

I'm really disappointed :(

#27 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:52 PM

Please report incidents to cossacco@simraceway.com . Provide as many details as possible  :)

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#28 Daniel Cziranku

Daniel Cziranku

Semi-Pro

• Banned
  • 210 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:02 PM

Please report incidents to cossacco@simraceway.com . Provide as many details as possible  :)

I've sent the incident report for you, also to support email. Hope I provided enough info to it !

#29 Wildseven

Wildseven

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 146 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:07 PM

Now the race is ruined, no need to report him.

But I hope that in future he will be much more carefull.

In a real race bump like these should damage the hitter too that bump with the front of the car.

Here the radiators never break :| 

Maybe this is the problem, bump a car never give damage to the hitter and nobody has fear to hit!

#30 Daniel Cziranku

Daniel Cziranku

Semi-Pro

• Banned
  • 210 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:12 PM

Anyways, If I ruin someone's race, I used to say sorry. Nothing like this happened.

#31 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:34 PM

Now the race is ruined, no need to report him.

But I hope that in future he will be much more carefull.

In a real race bump like these should damage the hitter too that bump with the front of the car.

Here the radiators never break :| 

Maybe this is the problem, bump a car never give damage to the hitter and nobody has fear to hit!

Please don't hesitate to report. That might help improving situation in the future. 

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#32 Ragster

Ragster

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 127 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:38 PM

I watched the replay of this race and its getting to the point where the contact is just silly,no respect shown at all from most racers.

Rubbing doors is ok,but the dive bombing and pushing the side or the rear of the other drivers car in a corner.

Those who are doing it need to look at themselves and get it sorted!!!!.

Another thing i want to be put in force,is consistency in penaltys,and i don't mean drive through or stop and go's,they are too easily forgotten,i'm talking about race bans,maybe that way it will change things.

So come on racers,think before you act,and lets get evo back to what its known for,good fair racing and not looking like 10 year old's are racing this car.

#33 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:40 PM

Seggadilha and bakosgabor57, you both have a problem with brake pedal and it slows you down. Please clean it up  :)

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#34 Wildseven

Wildseven

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 146 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:51 PM

Anyways, If I ruin someone's race, I used to say sorry. Nothing like this happened.

Right but during this event it's better don't chat, for any reason.

During qualify too,  there was (arckeo I think) that say "hello everyone!"  ... i go long for read it.  ^__^'

Never talk in this event ;)

It's the rule

At the end of the race I waited for some apologies but Bolinhas goin away as fast as nobody can't be XD

#35 Peppinho

Peppinho

Novice

• 31 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:55 PM

Sorry to everyone, i press exit from the race because here at home i can't stay quiet. I think this would be the last time i join SRO, because everytime there is something to do that takes me from pc. Sorry to everyone.

#36 Wildseven

Wildseven

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 146 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:55 PM

Please don't hesitate to report. That might help improving situation in the future. 

Bolinhas has very high troubles with brakes, he hit me two or tree times during race and miss me a lot of times during launch start, every corner I watched the mirrors with fear to be dive bombed...

Ok, I'll send my replay... but this guy need only an advice to be much more carefull with brakes.

I don't think he is a bad guy ;)

#37 Daniel Cziranku

Daniel Cziranku

Semi-Pro

• Banned
  • 210 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:58 PM

Right but during this event it's better don't chat, for any reason.

During qualify too,  there was (arckeo I think) that say "hello everyone!"  ... i go long for read it.  ^__^'

Never talk in this event ;)

It's the rule

At the end of the race I waited for some apologies but Bolinhas goin away as fast as nobody can't be XD

After the event, of course. If you check the rttw/sro topics, after the race we apologize for the hard moments.

#38 Daniel Cziranku

Daniel Cziranku

Semi-Pro

• Banned
  • 210 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 07:07 PM

Bolinhas has very high troubles with brakes, he hit me two or tree times during race and miss me a lot of times during launch start, every corner I watched the mirrors with fear to be dive bombed...

Ok, I'll send my replay... but this guy need only an advice to be much more carefull with brakes.

I don't think he is a bad guy ;)

We know he isn't, he is a fast guy and takes part a lot of times in sro. But there are rules which we may follow. If I do something wrong, I have to be penalized for it. End of story. :)

#39 Ragster

Ragster

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 127 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 07:59 PM

Bolin is on keyboard i believe,he is a nice guy for sure,but i think he is still learning the art of keyboard racing,sometimes i think he just locks up and not much he can do,but he is fair i know that.

#40 Wildseven

Wildseven

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 146 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:30 PM

He only needs an advice to be much more carefull. 

Especially if he is with a keyboard that don't allow a super fine control of his car.

After the race it should be appreciated a simple "sorry"

But I don't want that SRW punish him, a penalty during race should be enough.

This was my second appearance in ROTW, I'm with pad and is very very hard for me qualify for this event , I don't have any victory hopes I only try to do my best I'm only proud to partecipate, but this time he completely ruined my experience with too many wrongs. 

I understand his troubles too but maybe he isn't  yet ready for a race like these.

He needs more training with brakes.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: srwrttw32, srwsro32, srwsro32evo, srwrttw32evo, mitsubishi evolution x, evo x, corvette c6r gt2, c6r gt2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users