10 replies to this topic

#1 Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet

Crew Chief

• Banned
  • 507 posts
  • Facebook:Risto Kappet

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:31 PM

Lack of events atm, i suggest some with the best driving (or default set up) car in the game - BMW M3 GT2

I suggest anything that hasnt been used in a while: Longstone, Brno, Pudsey or even Sonoma itself!

Or why not many of them lol, a nice hotlap with prizes would be good. Atm there are only a few

- Launger

#2 tigre73

tigre73

Semi-Pro

• 202 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:32 PM

Watkins Glen long could be ideal, 3 levels

#3 Tbolt

Tbolt

Crew Chief

• Community Champion
  • 734 posts
  • LocationHorley, England.

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:36 PM

Yes I don't know why there is so few events at the moment, I vote for Sonoma NASCAR for the M3.

SQ - 969

Cars Owned - 108

Miles Raced - 86,710

#4 Andrea Brozzi

Andrea Brozzi

Seasoned

• 68 posts
  • Facebook:BROZ13
  • LocationItaly

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:41 PM

Is the M3 GT2 better than the C6.R? 'Cause I've beaten couples of BMW's with the 'Vette...

Anyway even SIlverstone, I think, can be a good track to race in with a GT2

SImraceway nick : BROZ13 

A.k.a "The one that can't turn correctly"

#5 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,801 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:29 AM

Thanks for this suggestion, Risto  :)

So out of all suggestions above, we've already had it at Longstone, Watkins Glen, Sonoma and Silverstone in regular events already, that including Quick Races and multiple layouts for each. We never had it at Brno though and I feel like that could be a really good combination! It's always worth to put the cars on variety of tracks from historical point of view, because that helps us collecting data about them for the future, including Skillquant.

I will prepare 3 Hot Laps with BMW M3 GT2 at Brno, with Beginner, Intermediate and Expert difficulty class. Expert in this case will replace Advanced, specially for Risto  B) and all those who always wanted to try an open setup with this great car. On top of that, today's GT2 Quick Race will be put on Brno as well.

To answer your question Andrea, yes it's faster.

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#6 Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet

Crew Chief

• Banned
  • 507 posts
  • Facebook:Risto Kappet

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:55 PM

Awesome feedback, tnx Coss. Will try to participate as much as possible! Lets see if the BMWs good setup can be improved further

- Launger

#7 Tbolt

Tbolt

Crew Chief

• Community Champion
  • 734 posts
  • LocationHorley, England.

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:49 PM

Thanks for this suggestion, Risto  :)

So out of all suggestions above, we've already had it at Longstone, Watkins Glen, Sonoma and Silverstone in regular events already, that including Quick Races and multiple layouts for each. We never had it at Brno though and I feel like that could be a really good combination! It's always worth to put the cars on variety of tracks from historical point of view, because that helps us collecting data about them for the future, including Skillquant.

I will prepare 3 Hot Laps with BMW M3 GT2 at Brno, with Beginner, Intermediate and Expert difficulty class. Expert in this case will replace Advanced, specially for Risto  B) and all those who always wanted to try an open setup with this great car. On top of that, today's GT2 Quick Race will be put on Brno as well.

To answer your question Andrea, yes it's faster.

That's how it should be done all the time Cossacco - Beginner, Inter - current Inter and Advance combined (paying out 20 places instead of 10) and Expert, on all events!

Will be interesting to have a go at the open setup.

SQ - 969

Cars Owned - 108

Miles Raced - 86,710

#8 shaun24

shaun24

Seasoned

• 67 posts
  • Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/jakub.kucharik.3?ref=tn_tnmn
  • LocationPrague, CZE

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:08 PM

I vote for Sonoma NASCAR with M3GT2 :)))

// Coss wrote it will be at Brno...then make plz an event Maserati MC12 GT1 at Sonoma Nascar, I don´t remember any event with this car and IMO it doesn´t deserve to be parked in garage and also this car is the only one with GT1 specs in game currently. 

#9 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,801 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 04:47 AM

I vote for Sonoma NASCAR with M3GT2 :)))

// Coss wrote it will be at Brno...then make plz an event Maserati MC12 GT1 at Sonoma Nascar, I don´t remember any event with this car and IMO it doesn´t deserve to be parked in garage and also this car is the only one with GT1 specs in game currently. 

Shaun, please make a separate post for that  :)

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#10 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,801 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 02:32 PM

Requested events are now LIVE:

8uc9.jpg

wr1v.jpg

Good luck and let me know how it goes  :)

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#11 ingange

ingange

Crew Chief

• 504 posts
  • LocationMaribor

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:11 PM

Thx avsome combo car and track . Open setup is fun :) , but it scares me a bit becouse fast drivers will be ewen faster now !

Racing is what real men do while the boys play football .

http://addictedtospeed.enjin.com/ <--- Home Of Addicted To Speed

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bmw, gt2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users