• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#21 Mr_Jolly

Mr_Jolly

Semi-Pro

• Banned
  • 149 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:28 PM

info is interesting but simple fix is do not have multiclass, at least until limitations are gone

as of august 1st 2014 i am owed a prize from 7 months 3 weeks ago Sunday, 8th of December, 2013, 11:10AM PST (7:10PM GMT / 20:10 CET)
simraceway=simdontpay

#22 sikham

sikham

Semi-Pro

• 121 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:39 PM

Multiclass is much better fun than one class races. I see no reason to refuse them because few people have crashes, its about the time to change your ancient i486 pc to something that allows you to play without memory errors etc

#23 Mr_Jolly

Mr_Jolly

Semi-Pro

• Banned
  • 149 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:13 AM

Multiclass is much better fun than one class races. I see no reason to refuse them because few people have crashes, its about the time to change your ancient i486 pc to something that allows you to play without memory errors etc

ignorant and uncaring about others

and its nothing to do with multiclass anyway...

better fun if u are a child that is entertained by shiny things oh look!

yes races decided by having a better car than someone fuuuuuuuuuuuuun!

as of august 1st 2014 i am owed a prize from 7 months 3 weeks ago Sunday, 8th of December, 2013, 11:10AM PST (7:10PM GMT / 20:10 CET)
simraceway=simdontpay

#24 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:16 AM

A little offtopic. Results of SRW Sunday Race-Off 25, 26, 27 and 28 are all confirmed and pending payouts. There is a huge chance that they will be all done on Monday. 

I haven't updated the threads yet, but should do that today/Monday.  :)

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#25 Gábor Bakos

Gábor Bakos

Novice

• 22 posts
  • Facebook:bakosgabor57

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:38 AM

Why do I have to stand twice in box, when 1 refueling is enough for a 15-lap whit GT?

#26 Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet

Crew Chief

• Banned
  • 507 posts
  • Facebook:Risto Kappet

Posted 16 June 2013 - 08:54 AM

So having 3500mb memory usage from a gmotor game is natural progress? I have raced with 40 other different cars in an endurance race in nordschleife and targa florio with max graphics without ANY lag in rfactor, yet even with lowest resolution and settings here few guys cant even start the game while many others have unbearable lag. It is a very good move to make smaller races until everything is optimized.

Anyway looking forward to the race, but i noticed prizes are pretty muched halved this weekend :(

- Launger

#27 sikham

sikham

Semi-Pro

• 121 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:49 AM

ignorant and uncaring about others

I do care about the majority of drivers who like and enjoy multiclass races

yes races decided by having a better car than someone fuuuuuuuuuuuuun!

You don't get the idea of race with different clases in it, do you ?

So having 3500mb memory usage from a gmotor game is natural progress?

Today its 3500mb in RTTW28 topic it was 1700mb in RTTW30 it will be 5000mb ? :)

#28 Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet

Crew Chief

• Banned
  • 507 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:59 AM

Today its 3500mb in RTTW28 topic it was 1700mb in RTTW it will be 5000mb ? :)

Did i say i got 3500mb usage as the game crashed? No i didnt. Stop picking on words and answer the question i presented instead.

Making others look like idiots doesnt win arguments.

- Launger

#29 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:06 PM

Why do I have to stand twice in box, when 1 refueling is enough for a 15-lap whit GT?

2x Fuel Usage

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#30 Gábor Bakos

Gábor Bakos

Novice

• 22 posts
  • Facebook:bakosgabor57

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:32 PM

I know..., I tested with...

#31 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 02:11 PM

I know..., I tested with...

Maybe you got F1 LM Eco version  ;)  4 pitstops is a safe number, because you should be able to make it with 3.

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#32 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 02:51 PM

Lights will be obligatory from around the middle point of the race, untill the end. I will make sure to remind everyone at the right time. 

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#33 Bastian Graber

Bastian Graber

Contributor

• 2 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:42 PM

Hey Guys,

sorry but cannot make it to the race. Wish you a great race and have fun :-)!

#34 HellzWind

HellzWind

Novice

• 26 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:02 PM

Its okay! We finished with a BANG!

LOl

#35 freggel

freggel

Seasoned

• 93 posts
  • LocationKatwijk, The Netherlands

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:31 PM

I missed the SRO29B because i was a bit confused about the time (i thought it would be 18.00pm CET, so 19.00pm CEST summer time) but i know that now for next time.

My question is, do i still get into the final results because of the points in rttw? So do i still get a prize even if i didn't compete in the race?:)

#36 Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet

Crew Chief

• Banned
  • 507 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 08:37 PM

Great race and enjoyed the result although it was 50/50 luck. Thanks for broadcast aswell

Quali was great, was first for a while in the last laps when 3 persons passed me in the last second.

Start was crap, forgot to turn off autoclutch so a big delay before starting but rest was good.

Got into P3 after first incidents but then  Pepinho pushed me off so i joined somewhere 7th or so.

Did normal pace for the first stint, went into pits and came out first! Thought stuff like this would happen.

End of 2nd stint i got caught up in traffic so lost like 4 seconds to Axfiety and as i entered pits for last time he was right behind me.

Exited 2nd and finished 2nd. Could easily have been a win but then again he had a drive through penalty. I did some driving mistakes totaling

around 8 seconds so without me spinning at the start it would have been still a good battle.

- Launger

#37 Daniel Cziranku

Daniel Cziranku

Semi-Pro

• Banned
  • 210 posts
  • Facebook:Daniel_C
  • LocationBudapest, Hungary

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:32 AM

I missed the SRO29B because i was a bit confused about the time (i thought it would be 18.00pm CET, so 19.00pm CEST summer time) but i know that now for next time.

for me, I thought I start the evo race....at the gt group A time schedule. don't ask why... :( 

"Professional is not a level. It is a state of mind."

#38 Peppinho

Peppinho

Novice

• 31 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:09 AM

Great race and enjoyed the result although it was 50/50 luck. Thanks for broadcast aswell

Quali was great, was first for a while in the last laps when 3 persons passed me in the last second.

Start was crap, forgot to turn off autoclutch so a big delay before starting but rest was good.

Got into P3 after first incidents but then  Pepinho pushed me off so i joined somewhere 7th or so.

Did normal pace for the first stint, went into pits and came out first! Thought stuff like this would happen.

End of 2nd stint i got caught up in traffic so lost like 4 seconds to Axfiety and as i entered pits for last time he was right behind me.

Exited 2nd and finished 2nd. Could easily have been a win but then again he had a drive through penalty. I did some driving mistakes totaling

around 8 seconds so without me spinning at the start it would have been still a good battle.

I'm very sad for hitting you on the first corners. I tried to slow as much as possible entering corner to avoid you, but these cars seem not to like even small contacts. My race was a disaster,i made a lot of mistakes. I'm sad also for hitting sikham with F1 LM at the Copse. I did a misjudgement when i tried to pass him on the left side of the corner. That's the reason i left the race. I was so upset with me:-(

#39 Ragster

Ragster

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 127 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:19 PM

Well that was my last evo race for a while.

Felt good just sitting behind redline and bil waiting for a moment to pass,chance arrived and normal blocking happened,after that i did't feel like putting more effort in the race and ended up cruising and watching motogp..I'm disapointed with the standard of racing in evo with some good racers acting like that.

i hope to make an A Race or B Race this week and hopefully have a better time in that.

#40 Mr_Jolly

Mr_Jolly

Semi-Pro

• Banned
  • 149 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:41 PM

i get to race 6 other people woo! :blink:

ok first of all mr know it all...

u had 2 other people in your race + 1 nutter ;)

and u should know it only takes 2 for a race to happen (maybe 3 on an oval)

:lol:

actually we were having a nice race in B partly due to the nutter actually!

nutter in front of me on grid failed to start (why always is it me behind these non starters lol)

i got alongside him and then he was in my blind spot totally and had no idea where he was then :ph34r:

so took a very and indeed pointlessly inside line to t1...

but many times people that swerve about cause a big accident on start so i took my own advice and didnt weave about without knowing where people where..

this meant a hearty lift to enter t1 to not spill out to anyone...

at this point nutter blasted into t1 not giving a damn like a qual lap lol....

if i hadnt lifted he would bounced off and well who knows ;)

anyway.. a few corners later and becketts..nutter cuts corner and steams into the 2nd part and rams jones off! :rolleyes:

this actually made the race :o

bcos i picked my way thru to the lead and jones recovered behind madmax and we had a race on our hands ;)

nutter ragequit on his deserved stop go penalty after he spun from the hairpin
B)

i got myself slightly longer in the lead by *just* putting a LM behind my bentley into becketts heh

but jones got by madmax then hunted me down and outside passed me thru... end of hangar straight corner (club?)

v soon after this all cars dissapeared...

then came back briefly

then went again

then boom! loss of connect to server..... AHHHHHHHHH

lucky thing it was actually all of us at once !

we just started lap 9 and no pit stop

boings @ jones for win

bit of a shame but...

and if anyone is having a fight, after teh faked pitstops that will be blown apart too likely

yeah ok A race proved u are a damn know it all ok i surrender :lol:

simraceway=simdontpay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users