wall wallride bug oval cheat

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Simon92

Simon92

Novice

• 46 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:52 PM

I wonder what is going on with the wallriding bug so far. The problem has been noticed a few moths ago, almost a year now and there is still no update.

I would like to know what the current state of this bug is. Are you working on it? are you still looking for possibilites to solve the problems?

How can this take so long?

I think the best way to fix it would be to change the damage model (or atleast to increase the damage on oval tracks) With the formula 1 cars e.g. i have to crash into the wall really brutal, its suspention would be totally destroyed in real, but in the game i hardly have a damaged suspention. If the suspention got damaged at realistically small hits, no  one would go for a wallride. if aditionally the tyres went down after scraping the wall for a certain distance (e.g. 100 ft or 30 meters) the problem would be solved.

Let me know, what you think about it.

#2 Matrox

Matrox

Seasoned

• 85 posts
  • LocationCologne, Germany

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:59 PM

the client is allready capable to notice a wall contact. i see that while driving against ghosts - since the update ghost jump away from you accordingly to penalty-time you get. Everytime you touch/hit a wall the ghost starts flickering a bit which indicates that the ghost notices that you are in wallcontact. IDK why SRW doesnt go for it and forces straight DQ for wallcontact longer then X amount of time or similar rules. Cant be too hard i guess

#3 Mr.Kninja

Mr.Kninja

Novice

• 41 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:35 PM

I saw quite a few people wall-riding in the Martinsville events, and they caused tons of trouble for the people who were actually racing. I'd love for this to be fixed.

The straight DQ plan sounds great, I'd say 4-6 seconds would be a decent time for the DQ to kick in.

Logitech DFP (2nd gen) | SQ ~750 

#4 Racecarfan

Racecarfan

Novice

• 48 posts
  • LocationOshawa Ontario Canada

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:44 AM

I hope they fix it soon as it would be great to have events return to Martinsville the forgotten oval .

#5 j_smith

j_smith

Semi-Pro

• 159 posts
  • Facebook:Tsukki.Zakki
  • Twitter:Jezzay86
  • LocationCayman Islands

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:54 AM

Why do people wall ride to begin with, do they lack that much skill that they have to "resort" to wall riding??

#6 Simon92

Simon92

Novice

• 46 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:19 AM

Why do people wall ride to begin with, do they lack that much skill that they have to "resort" to wall riding??

Basically they were able to gain credits by laying a brick onto their gas pedal and walk away

#7 j_smith

j_smith

Semi-Pro

• 159 posts
  • Facebook:Tsukki.Zakki
  • Twitter:Jezzay86
  • LocationCayman Islands

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:09 PM

Basically they were able to gain credits by laying a brick onto their gas pedal and walk away

Only the "lazy" people  sucks there's no facepalm emotes

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wall, wallride, bug, oval, cheat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users