41 replies to this topic

#41 Mr_Jolly

Mr_Jolly

Semi-Pro

• Banned
  • 149 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:30 PM

Lets clear up the facts.

The pc started to bluescreen, with multiple driver crashes. I made the decision to reinstall the machine with Windows 7 just in case 8 was the factor or something had become corrupt. 

With the Windows 7 installation complete i fully updated and re-setup. Unfortunately after a short while blue screens started again. This ruling out OS as the problem. (FYI, Windows 8 had been very stable, with no issues previous and i'd recommend it to anyone. I also run Windows 8 on a second machine which has suffered zero issues).

Anyway after further testing temps, loads, hdd's it turned out the RAM was faulty. So replaced the ram and the machine is solid again. 

So all of your reply about "MS Experiments" is null. :)

oh really....

funny i remember your duff win8 install installing updates uncontrollably when u were meant to be streaming....

then it messed itself up badly during this

and u were 'reinstalling' then again too and missed the whole event

guess that one slipped your mind

as of august 1st 2014 i am owed a prize from 7 months 3 weeks ago Sunday, 8th of December, 2013, 11:10AM PST (7:10PM GMT / 20:10 CET)
simraceway=simdontpay

#42 Mr_Jolly

Mr_Jolly

Semi-Pro

• Banned
  • 149 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:14 PM

result is posted bottom of first post page 1

and payment made

yay at the catching up of results

as of august 1st 2014 i am owed a prize from 7 months 3 weeks ago Sunday, 8th of December, 2013, 11:10AM PST (7:10PM GMT / 20:10 CET)
simraceway=simdontpay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users