#41 SRW_Phil

SRW_Phil

CSR

• Community Champion
  • 34 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:00 AM

Hi All,

One of our members has spent some time collating/calculating data pertaining to credits per track amongst a few other things, there's a Google Doc available below which can be commented on if you desire to do so simply right click the area and insert a comment, please try to keep it clean, this is user provided so do appreciate the time and effort that's gone into this, the URL is below, to comment log in first:

https://docs.google....VsRm1QS2c#gid=0

Thanks to Vertaix for taking the time to put this together.

All the best on track!

Phil

Simraceway Support

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#42 Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet

Crew Chief

• Banned
  • 507 posts
  • Facebook:Risto Kappet

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:48 PM

Hey guys .... I hate to be the "wake-up call" here.. but ... 

I don't think we will get 26CR per lap on the ring, if the bring it on.... 

There will be some kind of max cr per lap, or some other system ... otherwise nobody will ever race another track again... and we'll sit with the same problem ,being people race the same track all the time because they cash in on CR easily..

If anyone ends up farming credits for no other reason, would you agree that its better to have them do it at the most difficult and demanding track while also learning car control, instead of wallriding in circles? :)

- Launger

#43 reynaldo123

reynaldo123

Pro

• 357 posts
  • Facebook:Reynaldo Stufano
  • Twitter:@reynaldoschumi
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:53 PM

1 credit = 1 kilometer, in example: nordschleife is 22 kms long, 22 credits.

silverstone gp is 7 kms long, 7 credits

Don't wanna close my eyes   I don't wanna fall asleep  
'Cause I'd miss you, baby   And I don't wanna miss a thing!!!!

#44 reynaldo123

reynaldo123

Pro

• 357 posts
  • Facebook:Reynaldo Stufano
  • Twitter:@reynaldoschumi
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:03 PM

I Know it, is 1 mile = 2,xxxxxxxxx or 1.9xxxxxxxx credits :D :D :D

Don't wanna close my eyes   I don't wanna fall asleep  
'Cause I'd miss you, baby   And I don't wanna miss a thing!!!!

#45 Ilia Ralic

Ilia Ralic

Semi-Pro

• 164 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:28 AM

howdy:) its a great thing srw gives the ability to gain all this sweet  stuff free of money, yet you have to dedicate precious time so clearly credit system should be time based

butragueno44 :)

#46 Tbolt

Tbolt

Crew Chief

• Community Champion
  • 734 posts
  • LocationHorley, England.

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:39 PM

howdy:) its a great thing srw gives the ability to gain all this sweet  stuff free of money, yet you have to dedicate precious time so clearly credit system should be time based

Well the faster you go the quicker you get credits ;)

If you based it purely on time, the slower you go the more credits you get  :o

SQ - 969

Cars Owned - 108

Miles Raced - 86,710

#47 Ilia Ralic

Ilia Ralic

Semi-Pro

• 164 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:37 PM

hehhehe people would do 10 km/h 20 to overtake,but not remotely close to what i mean.

So as things r now with the distance based credit system lets say youre driving a supra at daytona and on shinjuku.at daytona a lap takes u about 50s   and gives back 5cr while on shinjuku you need double that time to earn 2 cr this makes no sense to me ,so imo what would be right is that shinjuku gave 5cr and daytona 2 or 3.

And now for how is this done:A srw guy ,not an alien an average driver,does 5-6 laps in every single track with the same car of course and picks the average lap time then makes the equivalence like this: 15 seconds is a credit

30 seconds = 2 credits

1m30s = 6 credits

45s = 3 cr

50s = 3 cr

55s = 4 cr

hmm this looks like a lot of credits so do the laps with a fast car gt or prototype

so my lap time or yours dont matter only the benchmark time SRW SLowBO did

butragueno44 :)

#48 Tbolt

Tbolt

Crew Chief

• Community Champion
  • 734 posts
  • LocationHorley, England.

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:21 PM

hehhehe people would do 10 km/h 20 to overtake,but not remotely close to what i mean.

So as things r now with the distance based credit system lets say youre driving a supra at daytona and on shinjuku.at daytona a lap takes u about 50s     (i guess) and gives back 5cr while on shinjuku you need double that time to earn 2 cr this makes no sense (to me that is),so imo what would be right is that shinjuku gave 5cr and daytona 2 or 3.

And now for how is this done:A srw guy ,not an alien an average driver,does 5-6 laps in every single track with the same car of course and picks the average lap time then makes the equivalence like this: 15 seconds is a credit

30 seconds = 2 credits

1m30s = 6 credits

45s = 3 cr

50s = 3 cr

55s = 4 cr

hmm this looks like a lot of credits so do the laps with a fast car gt or prototype

so my lap time or yours dont matter only the benchmark time SRW SLowBO did

This was all suggested before in the long discussions we had here about it and SRW changed it to what it is now.

SQ - 969

Cars Owned - 108

Miles Raced - 86,710

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users