Photo

Do you race on any other SIMS? If so why and what?

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 quillion

quillion

Novice

• 13 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 12:09 PM

You guys should try this out, Its in early access and has A LOT of potential www.playracecraft.com

Take a look :)

#62 quillion

quillion

Novice

• 13 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 12:10 PM

You guys should try this out, Its in early access and has A LOT of potential www.playracecraft.com

Take a look :)

#63 Fettuccine

Fettuccine

Crew Chief

• Community Champion
  • 683 posts
  • Locationplanet ohio

Posted 07 June 2016 - 05:29 PM

BeamNG.drive has a Cliff 2.0 mod that looks fun also you can find a youtube video of it

#64 RGM

RGM

Contributor

• 3 posts
  • LocationBangkok, Thailand

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:19 AM

I have had the racing bug for a very long time. I started with motorbikes then go karts then drag racing and then did it professionally with stock cars for 5 years. Now that I am retired I have tried all the Need For Speed programs, loved Nascar 2003, looking forward to SRW when I can get the bugs ironed out, I currently play Game Stock Car Extreme which I have modded  and added over 50 new cars and tracks, tried Automobilista but since I could not make my mods work from GSCE I went back to GSCE. Tried raceroom but to me it didn't have enough wheel and throttle input, when I press the throttle or the brake I want response not lag time. I have ordered aluminium profile to begin the building of my own rig. The biggest decision there will be what do I run for screens, monitors or tvs? They often put last year's TVs on very cheap, bought a 32 inch Samsung for $100 brand new not even opened, they took it out of the box and made sure it worked before they gave it to me. When funds permit this will be my next purchase. http://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/lg/b6

#65 Fettuccine

Fettuccine

Crew Chief

• Community Champion
  • 683 posts
  • Locationplanet ohio

Posted 17 April 2017 - 08:42 PM

Hey RGM here is my rig, not very fancy but it works.

https://youtu.be/uQxiF4gBTHw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users