toyota ts020 gt one simraceway bug problem prototype vehicles

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 AVENGED7FOLD

AVENGED7FOLD

Novice

• 23 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:59 AM

This became my favorite car when we had the chance to test drive it, but now that I bought it, it is bugged and the only thing I can see is a grey temp car with no downforce but with the correct engine sound. I do not know if this is helpful but I am running the game in maximum graphics and I have not ever experienced any problems apart from internet lag which is common.  :D It would be great if you can check it, as I am informed some other people are having the exact same problem as me. I also want to say that I like this game a lot, so I hate posting errors here, and you guys are doing a great work so I hope I dont ask for too much  :D 

thank you in advance

,AVENGED7FOLD

#2 j_smith

j_smith

Semi-Pro

• 159 posts
  • Facebook:Tsukki.Zakki
  • Twitter:Jezzay86
  • LocationCayman Islands

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:05 PM

Hey Avenged7fold,

This seems to be an isolated track issue with Laguna Seca, displaying temp cars in practice mode, I've already confirmed that you can drive the TS020 in other locations without it being displayed as a "temp" vehicle.

#3 AVENGED7FOLD

AVENGED7FOLD

Novice

• 23 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:49 PM

Hey Avenged7fold,

This seems to be an isolated track issue with Laguna Seca, displaying temp cars in practice mode, I've already confirmed that you can drive the TS020 in other locations without it being displayed as a "temp" vehicle.

I just found a solution to it, after  I reinstalled the built simracewaygame_88.exe over the old 1 I could drive it. Previously I had the temp car in all tracks, now it is fixed, so it was my mistake sorry for that

#4 tigre73

tigre73

Semi-Pro

• 202 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:48 PM

I have reported this problem

http://community.sim...r-models-ts020/

#5 Guest_SRW_Dawson_*

Guest_SRW_Dawson_*

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:31 PM

Thanks AVENGED7FOLD. We have had this one bugged in our system already. The issue is actually affecting other cars as well. It seems that one of our game updates changed the way cars were loaded which caused errors on particular car/track combinations. For those who are interested, I have listed the affected cars and tracks below. I have also updated this thread with the bug ID. 

Affected cars:

~Toyota TSO20 
~Jaguar XKRS 
~Lexus CT200 H 
~Mazda RX8 

Tracks that display the issue when used with these cars: 

Silverstone 
Kentucky 
Texas 
Bristol 
Indianapolis 
Martinsville 
Laguna Seca 
Mid Ohio 
Daytona 
Giza 
Madeenat

Thanks again,

SRW_Dawson

#6 AVENGED7FOLD

AVENGED7FOLD

Novice

• 23 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:49 PM

Dear SRW_Dawson, and fellow racers, 

I have found that the problem can be fixed by doing these simple steps:

1) go to your simraceway folder and delete your vehicles folder (dont start the game cuz it wont start)

2)download the latest built and install over the old one ( the installation will replace all old files and add the vehicles again that you deleted)

3)you only have to join he game then and redownload the cars. 

also thanks a lot for the assistance,

AVENGED7FOLD

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: toyota, ts020, gt, one, simraceway, bug, problem, prototype, vehicles

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users