SharpView-1200-x-450.jpg?1343689673

Rear-1200-x-450.jpg?1343688942

Top Speed: 178 MPH
0-60: 2.9 Seconds
Horsepower: 500 @ 8200 RPM
Torque: 369 @ 5500 RPM
Transmission: 6 Speed Sequential
Drivetrain: RWD

There are some obvious aesthetic divergences between the Z4 GT3 and its road-going sibling but its heritage is as plain to see as the gargantuan wing emerging from its elegant posterior. To discover the real differences between the two cars, you have to dig a little deeper. For a start, many of the Z4 GT3's components have been manufactured using ultra-lightweight carbon fiber reinforced plastics, which has contributed to a total weight of not much over a ton. Underneath its elongated hood, meanwhile, there lies an M3-derived 4.4-liter V8 engine which can crank out a whopping 500 bhp, and a sequential six-speed gearbox that channels all that power to the rear wheels. In its first year of racing, the car proved competitive in the FIA GT3 European Championship as well as emerging victorious from the Dubai 24 Hour endurance event. Purchase the BMW Z4 GT3 now and extend that early promise onto the Simraceway tracks.

Please share your reviews, videos, pictures, or critiques about the Z4 in the comment section. And be sure to check back regularly to read our very own Simraceway staff give you some insight into the creation of this high-performance machine. 

Ojan
Simraceway Community and Customer Service
San Francisco, California

#2 the_sigman

the_sigman

Seasoned

• 93 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:45 AM

Do you have any issues with the mirrors?

#3 aporcalipse

aporcalipse

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 194 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:53 PM

as far as i know, and i played a lot on this car, there is no mirror problem on cockipt view...

since there is no video on this topic...

one of my top 5 cars in game

#4 the_sigman

the_sigman

Seasoned

• 93 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:25 AM

I said it because the left mirror isn't pointing backwards, but next to me. If somebody has just come out of my slipstreaming, I can't see him.

#5 aporcalipse

aporcalipse

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 194 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:40 PM

you can ajust the morros by pressing SHIFT and the keys to ajust the seat... on some cars the mirros are usless but in this its all ok, just move them the way suits you best

#6 Rootsquash

Rootsquash

Novice

• 23 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:06 AM

GT3-cars were updated: http://community.sim...-update/?p=4876

#7 rtmetz92

rtmetz92

Crew Chief

• Banned
  • 659 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:27 AM

Now that the GT3 class has been updated, I find multi GT3 cars races way better, as their are more competitive, regardless of the car used.

With regards to the Z4 GT3 (and M3 GT2), it just needs one or two liveries so that the colors available are not solely the white color.

Speed&Power Motorsport team administrator

You are welcome to join the team -> http://speedandpower.enjin.com/

#8 the_sigman

the_sigman

Seasoned

• 93 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:53 AM

Now that the GT3 class has been updated, I find multi GT3 cars races way better, as their are more competitive, regardless of the car used.

With regards to the Z4 GT3 (and M3 GT2), it just needs one or two liveries so that the colors available are not solely the white color.

Good idea about the colours! A black one (lucky color) would be lovely!!  :P

#9 the_sigman

the_sigman

Seasoned

• 93 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:13 AM

Could we have another colour?

Really difficult to see how much fuel you have left :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users