m3_sharp.jpg?1342810226

m3_rear.jpg?1342810225

Top Speed: 194 MPH
0-60: 2.9 Seconds
Horsepower: 484 @ 6400 RPM
Torque: 439 @ 5200 RPM
Transmission: 6 Speed Sequential
Drivetrain: RWD

Despite its substantial front splitter, large rear wing, wide-body aero kit sculpted using F1 technology, and road-hugging stance, at launch there was no mistaking the car’s heritage—and no risk of a repeat of the homologation issues that led to its ALMS predecessor, the super-exclusive M3 GTR, withdrawing from the competition. It used the same 4.0-liter V8 engine as its road-going relation (albeit a race-tuned version capable of cranking out more than 485 bhp) while the addition of a sequential six-speed racing transmission added the final ingredient required to turn BMW’s beauty into a track-taming beast.

Please share your reviews, videos, pictures, or critiques about the E92 in the comment section. And be sure to check back regularly to read our very own Simraceway staff give you some insight into the creation of this high-performance machine. 

Ojan
Simraceway Community and Customer Service
San Francisco, California

#2 pilotapazzo

pilotapazzo

Seasoned

• 52 posts
  • Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/davide.farina.5
  • LocationTrento, Italy

Posted 27 April 2013 - 04:36 PM

My favourite car in Simraceway :) Really awesome. It handles great, it's really good looking and I love its sound. A must for every user imo :)

“ If you're not a pro, just pretend you're one...like I do! "

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users