• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ingange

ingange

Crew Chief

• 504 posts
  • LocationMaribor

Posted 15 January 2017 - 04:04 PM

Hi am wondering if anyone is using OSW whell in Simraceway ? And if it is possible to share some MMTools settings .  

Racing is what real men do while the boys play football .

http://addictedtospeed.enjin.com/ <--- Home Of Addicted To Speed

#2 Fettuccine

Fettuccine

Crew Chief

• Community Champion
  • 683 posts
  • Locationplanet ohio

Posted 16 January 2017 - 10:47 PM

ingange I had to look up that wheel, that must be awesome.  Not so much for the brute force of it ( I have a shoulder problem so I don't need more force ) but it sounds like the smoothness and fine details in road texture and tire force would be great.  Hope you find some help I don't know nothing about it.

#3 ingange

ingange

Crew Chief

• 504 posts
  • LocationMaribor

Posted 30 January 2017 - 08:03 PM

Yes it makes a great difference .All the detail and speed it packs it is amazing . And the force it has ........ there are no words that can describe it.

It is worth every cent  .

Racing is what real men do while the boys play football .

http://addictedtospeed.enjin.com/ <--- Home Of Addicted To Speed

#4 Fettuccine

Fettuccine

Crew Chief

• Community Champion
  • 683 posts
  • Locationplanet ohio

Posted 30 January 2017 - 10:42 PM

Just as soon as I win the lottery ... it's still cheaper ( and safer ) than a real car, or 100 of them :)

I need to find someone close to me here in Ohio with one so I could try it, but then I'm afraid.

#5 Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley

Seasoned

• 78 posts
  • Facebook:moxley6969@hotmail.com

Posted 03 February 2017 - 03:46 PM

DD = Best thing since sliced bread. No questions asked. Worth Every penny, Worth selling your first born, Worth sleeping on the couch for a month when the misses finds the bill, ect ect ect.

Seriously DD is the Future of Sim racing.

3Dof Seat mover - 25:1 Motors - Pololu JRK - 575w PSU - Hall effect Pot
CSW Ekretz Mod - CSP V2 Mugen Mod - CSS - F1 Wheel - BMW Wheel - SRW-S1 ButtonBox
i7-4790K @ 4.0k - Z97 Hero II - H105 Cooler - 2X NVidia GTX670 4GB - Dominator Platinum 16GB - 850w Supernova - 840Evo SSD 250G - Cosmos II Case

#6 dewi-mccar

dewi-mccar

Novice

• Community Champion
  • 35 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 July 2017 - 09:17 PM

DD = Best thing since sliced bread. No questions asked. Worth Every penny, Worth selling your first born, Worth sleeping on the couch for a month when the misses finds the bill, ect ect ect.

Seriously DD is the Future of Sim racing.

Unfortunately, I don't think that this sim will support a DD wheel, I have an Accuforce and it doesn't cooperate either. This sim was on a downward spiral when the DD craze hit so I don't think that it's on the radar for support. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users