ford sedan request

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TKJN

TKJN

Contributor

• 1 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 04:55 AM

I would like to see a 79' Fairmont in the game, just because. I've attached a picture of mine. the one I have has the 3.3L L6 in it. it is what could really only be described as butter yellow. I really want to be able to race this around, wont be setting no records for the model year though. <_< :D

Attached Files

#2 Fettuccine

Fettuccine

Crew Chief

• Community Champion
  • 633 posts
  • Locationplanet ohio

Posted 19 February 2016 - 05:54 PM

You are kidding right? 

We could have a Renault Alliance  and a Chrysler LeBaron and a Chevy Lumina van to race with them.  Maybe a Saturn as well.  Or an Aztek and a PT Cruiser.

#3 scififan27

scififan27

Novice

• 13 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 05:04 PM

Racing a Chevy Lumina van would be kind of exhausting. They understeer badly, and aren't very nimble. They make up for all of that in sheer toughness. Our Chevy Lumina van was nicknamed "The Tank" because it was built like one. At one point, it was crashed into a wrought iron fence, and came out of it with just a wonky front bumper.

#4 Fettuccine

Fettuccine

Crew Chief

• Community Champion
  • 633 posts
  • Locationplanet ohio

Posted 20 February 2016 - 09:11 PM

We took a rental Lumina van to Bristol years ago and had fun making fun of it the whole way. There is room enough on the dashboard for a couple of large pizzas or a model train track.  With 6 adults and gear in it there is a significant "waddle" in the steering and with a flick of the wheel it feels like it is gonna roll over.  Then it would settle itself down and behave.  It would be a blast to have a bunch racing against each other on here.

#5 Fettuccine

Fettuccine

Crew Chief

• Community Champion
  • 633 posts
  • Locationplanet ohio

Posted 23 February 2016 - 05:33 AM

Lamma Lamma vans

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ford, sedan, request

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users