2 replies to this topic

#1 RandomnessInside

RandomnessInside

Pro

• 365 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 11 February 2016 - 10:50 AM

So!

Those of you who saw my earlier topic (in the wrong subcategory but still), I'm now ready to test livestreaming.

My PC recently got into maintenance for constant freezing and locking up, I couldn't do anything. It finally returned yesterday and now it works like normal again. I also have the faster connection now.

But since Simraceway is in this situation I won't livestream the game just yet - it would be pretty repetitive to watch anyway. I also mentioned I'd livestream GT2 and I'm thinking when to do that.

I was also finally able to upload my WR speedrun for GT2's any% category, which I'm hoping to beat in a stream. If you're interested, please check it out!

On a more technical side, I'm afraid my PC isn't that powerful to stream 1080p as far as I'm concerned but if at least 720p, would be nice. I set up YouTube last night and I had to limit the bitrate to around 3000-4000 to avoid a lot of stuttering and frame drops. The quality was nice though for that at least. The upload speed of my connection is usually at around 30Mbps but because the connection is wireless it can vary, just like the download speed. Let's hope for the best.

Active since October 2014
Wheel: Logitech G27
Check out my YouTube.

#2 shyanadsouza

shyanadsouza

Contributor

• 5 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 07:30 AM

It is a Video Live Streaming Platform that Allows Customers to Broadcast Live Video Content Using a Camera and a Computer through the Internet, and Viewers to Play the Content Via the Web, iOS and Android Applications, and Roku. Livestream Offers a Free Ad - Supported Service and Multi - Tiered Premium Services.

#3 RandomnessInside

RandomnessInside

Pro

• 365 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 19 February 2016 - 11:25 AM

Oh hey look, another bot!

Active since October 2014
Wheel: Logitech G27
Check out my YouTube.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users