• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Skekzyz

Skekzyz

Novice

• Community Champion
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 07:04 AM

The Prog. Ladder Stage 5 Ariel Atom has a phenomenal draft and works very well at Auto Club Speedway or Kentucky.

The Stage 7 Bentley Continental is a blast to drift around Madeenat Al Bahar, the car is heavy enough and powerful enough to be in hand brake heaven here.

I'll test them further and add lap times and suggested number of laps for 5-8 minute QRs tomorrow, I'm very tired and can't save this as a draft.

#2 Skekzyz

Skekzyz

Novice

• Community Champion
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 05:43 PM

Bentley Continental Supersports @ Madeenat Al Bahar probably has fast lap times around 2:15 so a 3 lap QR would probably work best, 4 laps would be pushing 9 minutes race time. It could be open setup (OS) as you can pretty much only change the tire pressure, and this thing is a beast and hard to break so we could go with Damage ON to make things interesting.

The reason I'm asking for the Ariel Atom on an oval is because I don't think I've ever seen it available outside of Practice, but I know the drafting with them is an awesome thing to behold even sub 200mph.

Kentucky would have lap times around and under 30 seconds so 12 laps would come in around a 6 minute race.

Auto Club Speedway would have lap times approaching 35 seconds in a fast draft so a perfect 10 laps would do well here, and would be my preference over Kentucky.

I'm still not sure what the better gear setting would be, 13/50 claims the highest speed but the 13/47 may be fastest in a draft, so (OS) may be a consideration on this as well. But go with the 13/50 if closed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Quick Race, Ariel, Bentley

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users