• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 MuscleCarRacer

MuscleCarRacer

Seasoned

• 97 posts
  • Location'Murica

Posted 04 October 2015 - 01:47 PM

I want to buy a GT3 car, but I don't know which one to get. I would like the fastest one, 'cuz I'm a bad driver and can use all the help I can get.

Help me out guys!

Beer.

My YouTube: bit.ly/1HiF26a

#2 RandomnessInside

RandomnessInside

Pro

• 365 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 04 October 2015 - 02:18 PM

Nissan GT-R, period. :P It's pretty precise in handling but is by far the fastest, at least on tracks with plenty of corners.

Audi R8 LMS, in turn, has a good top speed or acceleration, and can overpower GT-R on a track with less corners. Then MP4 and Z4 are useless pretty much imo. :P

This means the S1 of Mid-Ohio will be R8's strength, and the rest sectors are GT-R's natural habitat for example.

It can be hard to push all the performance out of GT-R though, but can be easier on keyboard, since R8 tends to slide a lot.

But anyway, I'd recommend either of those two. I've barely tested the other two but GT-R and R8 are the most popular for sure. R8 is usually the choice of less experienced :)

Active since October 2014
Wheel: Logitech G27
Check out my YouTube.

#3 Mesder13

Mesder13

Seasoned

• 66 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 05:01 PM

I only really drive the Z4, but that's because I think it's really fun and like how it drives.

I haven't really compared speeds, but from what i've seen in QRs, the GTR does really well and is really popular.

#4 ComputerWhiz

ComputerWhiz

Seasoned

• 93 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 October 2015 - 02:49 AM

I think the Audi is fastest in straight line speed, but the Nissan will give you better lap times overall because it handles better in the corners.

#5 sierra28

sierra28

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 224 posts
  • LocationArad, Romania

Posted 05 October 2015 - 05:27 AM

Nissan GT-R  :)

Sierra28 member of SDEv
Sportscar Driving Evolution

We help young teams to get started!

#6 RandomnessInside

RandomnessInside

Pro

• 365 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 05 October 2015 - 08:26 AM

I think the Audi is fastest in straight line speed, but the Nissan will give you better lap times overall because it handles better in the corners.

Nissan GT-R  :)

TL;DR version :P

Check out my YouTube.

#7 Gralfindel_PL

Gralfindel_PL

Novice

• 41 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 09:03 AM

R8 is usually the choice of less experienced :)

Oh, thanks Tume  :( I use it mostly because it slides, much more fun and it's only 0,1-0,2s/lap slower than gt-r  :P And that sound, mmmmm, imho one of the best sounds in racing car ever  ^_^

SQ: ~1018 | Total miles raced: ~35k | Wheel: Logitech G25
Proud member of SGP :D

#8 RandomnessInside

RandomnessInside

Pro

• 365 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 05 October 2015 - 09:19 AM

Oh, thanks Tume  :( I use it mostly because it slides, much more fun and it's only 0,1-0,2s/lap slower than gt-r  :P And that sound, mmmmm, imho one of the best sounds in racing car ever  ^_^

LOL sorry man... :D and make no mistake, R8 is a hella lot fun to drive, which is why I pick it each time it's on test drive (since I don't own it), only at the cost of it being slightly slower.

Sometimes however I pick GT-R just because it's faster >w> I play ping pong with GT-R and R8. But if you could choose any GT3 for a champ, it'd be GT-R for me. Of course, as long as the calendar is known for fitting tracks in advance, otherwise R8 :P

And yeah, dem slides and sounds. Much more pleasant than GT-R :D

Check out my YouTube.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gt, gt3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users