• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 crazypt14

crazypt14

Contributor

• 6 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 03:04 PM

Hi all,

I've been playing for a week now and I bought the Mazda MX-5 yesterday. I don't see any events on the Quick Race menu with it. Does it take a while for the server? Is there any at this moment? Do I have to do anything?

Is there anyway to create an event in Quick Race with whatever car and track I want? Is there a way to make a room in a certain event (in Quick Race) private?

Thanks in advance.

#2 RandomnessInside

RandomnessInside

Pro

• 365 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 19 July 2015 - 03:57 PM

Hi all,

I've been playing for a week now and I bought the Mazda MX-5 yesterday. I don't see any events on the Quick Race menu with it. Does it take a while for the server? Is there any at this moment? Do I have to do anything?

Is there anyway to create an event in Quick Race with whatever car and track I want? Is there a way to make a room in a certain event (in Quick Race) private?

Thanks in advance.

Quick races are fixed, meaning what you see is what you get. You cannot create your custom race in SRW...at least not yet.

Active since October 2014
Wheel: Logitech G27
Check out my YouTube.

#3 crazypt14

crazypt14

Contributor

• 6 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 05:22 PM

Quick races are fixed, meaning what you see is what you get. You cannot create your custom race in SRW...at least not yet.

What about creating a private room within an event?

#4 RandomnessInside

RandomnessInside

Pro

• 365 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 19 July 2015 - 05:41 PM

What about creating a private room within an event?

Nope, not possible.

Active since October 2014
Wheel: Logitech G27
Check out my YouTube.

#5 Rolo Tomassi

Rolo Tomassi

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 234 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 July 2015 - 06:12 PM

Welcome to SRW :)

The following track days are all running the MX5:

Longstone Reverse

Brands GP for Experts

Edmonton Airport

Pudsey

Madeenat

You may not see very many cash events for the MX5, but it does get a regular outing in the Track Day events.

Also, I assume you've seen the free test drive cars for this weekend? If you don't have many cars then the TDW / TDT* events are a great way to try new vehicles.

*If you didn't know already cars on TDT are half-price!

It's up to you where you spend your money / credits, but the cars on the Progression Ladder seem to get the most attention at the moment.

#6 crazypt14

crazypt14

Contributor

• 6 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 07:56 PM

Welcome to SRW :)

The following track days are all running the MX5:

Longstone Reverse

Brands GP for Experts

Edmonton Airport

Pudsey

Madeenat

You may not see very many cash events for the MX5, but it does get a regular outing in the Track Day events.

Also, I assume you've seen the free test drive cars for this weekend? If you don't have many cars then the TDW / TDT* events are a great way to try new vehicles.

*If you didn't know already cars on TDT are half-price!

It's up to you where you spend your money / credits, but the cars on the Progression Ladder seem to get the most attention at the moment.

Thanks I'm really enjoying the game for now!

In the morning I didn't saw any events with the MX-5. I don't know about it at this moment. I've already driven with the free TD cars of this weekend, multiple times. Idon't know the prices on the TDT/TDW cars but I'll assume it's more than what the MX-5 was worth, I didn't had anymore credits.

I was asking because I found it odd that the events wouldn't show right after I bought the MX-5, I sure hope I can see some now.

And I still find odd how they didn't implement an option for you to make the room private. I can leave with the random events (or events chosen by the devs.).

Thanks for answering.

#7 Rolo Tomassi

Rolo Tomassi

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 234 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 July 2015 - 09:30 PM

You should be able to see the events I highlighted on the events page on the website and under the Events tab in the game.

Here's one: https://www.simracew...11356?locale=en

Edmonton is a popular event and not a difficult track to learn in this configuration.

The cost of the TDW cars can be found on the website here:

https://www.simracew...-1990?locale=en

https://www.simracew...-2012?locale=en - just had a TDT, but it will probably be up again

https://www.simracew...-2011?locale=en

#8 Commiellama

Commiellama

Novice

• 16 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 11:39 PM

You can go to practice mode and drive any car you own at any track with or without AI, but not with any players. Occasionally there will be Quick Races with certain cars, they change quite regularly, or Events that run for about a month, usually hotlap in a specific car, or track days for a selection of cars (including the MX5 as others mentioned)

#9 supercar1

supercar1

supercar1

• Community Champion
  • 920 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 20 July 2015 - 01:56 PM

Crazypt14, are you portuguese and 14 years old? :P

Because I'm portuguese and I'm 15 years old ^^

Pedro Ramos :D
Portugal

#10 blkholsuhn

blkholsuhn

Novice

• 21 posts
  • LocationCincinnati, OH

Posted 20 July 2015 - 02:10 PM

Welcome to SimRaceWay. I hope you find our community to be accepting, helpfun and fun. If you cannot see the events your able to race, goto your profile page(main SRW page, then my user account) and check your event preferences.

#11 Racecarfan

Racecarfan

Novice

• 48 posts
  • LocationOshawa Ontario Canada

Posted 21 July 2015 - 12:49 PM

There are many things to do in SRW but sadly creating your own race is not one of them . Waiting for this to be corrected . 

#12 crazypt14

crazypt14

Contributor

• 6 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 10:41 PM

First of all I'm sorry I respond this late, but I got stuck with work.

You should be able to see the events I highlighted on the events page on the website and under the Events tab in the game.

Here's one: https://www.simracew...11356?locale=en

Edmonton is a popular event and not a difficult track to learn in this configuration.

The cost of the TDW cars can be found on the website here:

https://www.simracew...-1990?locale=en

https://www.simracew...-2012?locale=en - just had a TDT, but it will probably be up again

https://www.simracew...-2011?locale=en

I can definitely see the event on the website and the button to enter, in the weekend (when I bought the car) I couldn't see any, even this one, wouldn't appear in-game and that lasted at least two more days. Since then I have no idea 'cause I didn't played again.

I see the TDT/TDW cars cannot be bought with credits? At least in the website that option isn't available.

EDIT: I see know that the event you send me is not online (at least from the website it doesn't look like that) but I was actually asking for online events, where you create a room and wait for other players to join.

Crazypt14, are you portuguese and 14 years old? :P

Because I'm portuguese and I'm 15 years old ^^

I am Portuguese and proud, but I'm not 14. I'm the same guy from CarThrottle. A.K.A CarGuy.

Welcome to SimRaceWay. I hope you find our community to be accepting, helpfun and fun. If you cannot see the events your able to race, goto your profile page(main SRW page, then my user account) and check your event preferences.

Thank you, in this first week I found people looking for fun, people looking for easy winnings (side wiping me so they'd got upper in the classifications) and some rough encounters, but all turned about good and fun time. I will check the event preferences as soon as I can.

Thanks to all that responded.

#13 supercar1

supercar1

supercar1

• Community Champion
  • 920 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 22 July 2015 - 05:11 PM

I am Portuguese and proud, but I'm not 14. I'm the same guy from CarThrottle. A.K.A CarGuy.

Ahhh yeah, I remember! You were the guy that I talked with about simraceway, right? :) 

Are you liking the game? :) We have to race someday ;)

Portugal

#14 Tiptoe

Tiptoe

Pro

• Community Champion
  • 259 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 07:01 PM

Hey, crazypt,

as to seeing events in the list:

You should really go to the website and change your profile settings. There is one, that reads "hide events for cars I don't own". That is a stupid one. Uncheck it and life will become easier in Simraceway instantly!

Cheers!

Owner of SDEv
Sportscar Driving Evolution

We help young teams to get started!

#15 crazypt14

crazypt14

Contributor

• 6 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 08:09 PM

Ahhh yeah, I remember! You were the guy that I talked with about simraceway, right? :)

Are you liking the game? :) We have to race someday ;)

Yes, that's me! I'm liking the game, I found out that I have a steering wheel but I still need to mess with the settings, so at the moment not doing to go in the races ahah

Just appear on friday night or something like that. If you prefer we can exchange facebook and arrange a day ;) I got one more friend playing the game :)

Hey, crazypt,

as to seeing events in the list:

You should really go to the website and change your profile settings. There is one, that reads "hide events for cars I don't own". That is a stupid one. Uncheck it and life will become easier in Simraceway instantly!

Cheers!

I did actually looked at that one and thought 'why is this even a thing?' but since I didn't quite knew if it would make a difference since I do own the car now I didn't messed with it. Going to try and see if that fixes the problem.

Thanks and Cheers mate!

#16 supercar1

supercar1

supercar1

• Community Champion
  • 920 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 23 July 2015 - 10:47 PM

Ok, I might appear on friday night :)

I will think about the facebook thing :)

Portugal

#17 supercar1

supercar1

supercar1

• Community Champion
  • 920 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 25 July 2015 - 09:27 AM

Oh sorry I completely forgot about yesterday :(

Do you race during the week?

Portugal

#18 crazypt14

crazypt14

Contributor

• 6 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 07:49 PM

Oh sorry I completely forgot about yesterday :(

Do you race during the week?

During the week no, but I'll be on today at night, and from next friday on I'll available every day as long as I'm at home ;)

#19 supercar1

supercar1

supercar1

• Community Champion
  • 920 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 27 July 2015 - 07:33 AM

During the week no, but I'll be on today at night, and from next friday on I'll available every day as long as I'm at home ;)

Ok :)

Portugal

#20 El_N1No

El_N1No

Novice

• 42 posts
  • Facebook:Attkaaa
  • LocationHungary

Posted 04 August 2015 - 04:41 PM

Hi SRW! I want to ask whats up with the game/servers/staff? Is SRW dead or what happen... some months without racing league/championship any other just test drive and nothing excitement... Hey wake up guys! This game is one of the best racing game ever seen! I triyng now pCars but i dont want to leave SRW i need good racing at SRW!!! I love this game so please not to dead!

All the best!

Cu at track ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: events, private events

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users