- confirmed - Jll02 - Bolinhas - + - [ART#16]
- confirmed - Tiptoe - Sierra28 - + - [SDEv Yellow]
- pending - Tume - ? - + - [SGP]
- pending - ProDriverPL - ? - + - [PRD]
- confirmed - Teschio97 - Broz13 - + - [NOS#24]
- confirmed - Giangy - Nickola93 - + - [NOS#25]
- confirmed - Ingange - Kingdaeho - +Dahrec - [ATS]
- reserved slot - - - + - [SDEv]
- Sign-Up RulesDeadline for sign-ups is the 10th of July at midnight in Greenwich. (10.07.2015 - 12pm GMT)
- Regarding the nature of SRW servers, we will allow 16 drivers (that is, 8 teams) to start each race.
Therefore a maximum of 8 teams may sign-up for the series.If more than 8 teams sign-up, we will determin the starting drivers by heat races, prior to each point race.
I'm waiting the answer of all team mates,[...]
Ok, guys, that was quick!
We've already reached our goal number of eight teams!
Two are still looking for a team mate to race with and the reserved slot for SDEv will be taken by the weekend.
How do we progress from here?
I'd say, if more teams will sign-up until 10th of July, we will have to sort the grid out in two short heat races prior to each main race.
Remember, only two drivers of one team can race. If there is a third driver on a team, he will be considered as reserve.
To sum it up:
- Please keep signing up!
- You may team up with whoever you think you'll be capable of getting along for at least eight great races!
- You may announce a reserve driver at any time during the series!
- 12 teams should be the limit. Any more would make things really difficult to organise.