track day lap time car record

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Commiellama

Commiellama

Novice

• 16 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 11:04 AM

I was thinking how with track days that's usually the opportunity to drive whichever car you feel like driving for its style or handling, and not necessarily the fastest car available in the event. I quite like to drive the Cosworth RS500 but when I get the 100th fastest laptime I wonder how I did compared to other people in the same car?

If the UI incorporated a way to sort laptimes by car then people can have their little victories in their favourite car which would give them something to work towards instead of being 100th and not really having a goal. It would also give people the challenge of having the fastest laptime in many of the cars that they own and that would keep diversity on the track.

It could look something like this:

One screen as usual to show all the laptimes, fastest first with a thumbnail of car used

One screen (accessed by button) to show the fastest laptime from each car

Note: I'd also like a leaderboard that always lets you scroll to the top instead of only going up to 3rd or 10th or whatever, because that's annoying when you want to scroll up to 1st.

There's also far more important things to work on first, but if it's a popular suggestion it can go in a box for later

srwmenu1b.png

srwmenu2b.png

#2 Jll02

Jll02

Semi-Pro

• 136 posts
  • LocationBahrain

Posted 01 May 2015 - 05:40 PM

I like the idea, and support it!

Join the Renault Megane Trophy Tour! 

#3 m0LN4r

m0LN4r

Semi-Pro

• 161 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 04:27 PM

Well, that's not the only missing (sorting) kinda thing, that makes the UI useless these days.

SQ: 820ish -- Miles Raced: 12000 -- Team: ATS -- RIG: DFGT + TV

Need advice for gaming build or workstation? Ask me, don't be so shy.

#4 Fettuccine

Fettuccine

Crew Chief

• Community Champion
  • 773 posts
  • Locationplanet ohio

Posted 03 May 2015 - 07:31 PM

I agree this would be a great idea !

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: track, day, lap, time, car, record

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users