Photo

Car of the Year 2014 Championship

car of the year 2014 coty 2014 championship nissan gt-r gt3 jaguar d-type simraceway 6xj4 honda nsx gt500

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#61 Mastrorocco

Mastrorocco

Seasoned

• 65 posts
  • Facebook:Massimo Mastrorocco
  • LocationItaly

Posted 16 March 2015 - 11:04 AM

This race for me have been very funny apart the race accident with Walker.

At the begin for 2 starts i was first after chicane but race was repeated and at the third i've done a great pass to D.Moore at same chicane following Walker very close and or for a early brake of him or for my tyres blocked(i don't understand this thing) cannot control my car hitting him a bit.

He finished in the grass and i had a great spin going in 9th position(probably we could have a long race fighting for victory, i'm sorry for this).....then i did a great race with 5-6 very fast laps and having fights with meny and meny hits by others, for example wttn1 and 2 times from Walker(but i hope race accidents these 2...) my car was all yellow, in fact when i tryied to catch Koba, cannot push expecially going up curbs at last chicane.

When i fought with supercar i tought i could pass me because he is very fast and he is an animal racer!!

I tighten my teeth and took 2nd place!

If Coss will give me a penalization i will accept that but some others i think have done a lot of accidents...

As i said in other races, i'm here to have fun and to pass a sunday with some friends....errors there can be, i'm not Schumaker!!!LOL

We are not fighting for F1 championship!If i will finish 1st, second, or third or last i will be happy too!

When in many and many times i've been pushed out by others i accepted execuses of them and now for example i'm friend with these guys.

I remember I pushed out very hard Sierra at Silverstone but he accepted my excuses and he understood i had bad interpretation of the brake point in that situation.

Congratulations for my SDEv firends in the +900 class and Tiptoe and Yardstick for their consistent but unlacky race!

See you at Doninghton Guys! ;)

#62 Mastrorocco

Mastrorocco

Seasoned

• 65 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 16 March 2015 - 11:06 AM

Koba put the link into your signature maybe :)

Here is a Family Photo of Coty RD2, with everybody :)

family-ss.jpg

Very very beautiful M0LN4r!!!

#63 TGR_M.Walker

TGR_M.Walker

Novice

• 41 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 05:43 PM

@supercar1
For the next time take my advice:
Think and check, before you attack someone on chat by mistake ! Maybe start thinking during race...
Its a form of courtesy (Bonton or Etiquette) and respect you lost in my eyes (as a good driver).

Why? I took extra caution for this race (I expected a lot of spinouts and crashes) and that's why I kept my distance all the time, to avoid a crash into cars in front of me.

-> That brought me to a 5th place in th 12th lap (I think), without hitting (walker) or cutting (supercut) anything.

Finished 8th with together with Yardstick.

Also we tried with Tiptoe, to avoid the first corner restarts far better than anybody else. Watch replay.

@Walker
You are very fast indeed, but looking at the race on the stream. It looks just dirty (sorry, no offense) all over.
Imagine everyone to drive like trat. Almost every overtake you did was by a hit or two. Almost no clean overtakes.

But we can see some very clean overtakes in other parts of the race.
Grats to ATS_AGUS1601 (also try not to hit people),
we were together at the time in 5th and 6th place. I let you to pass me, but you didn't why ?
We could have drafted the last 3 laps, maybe next time.

and most of all to ATS_Ingange who finished 8th in this long race and his amazing battle with xXxENZO6666XxX (?)

Where can I download the replay (.vcr) file ?

so it ok for others to do it just not me right? well im sorry but no I will treat others with the same respect they treat me simple.

#64 m0LN4r

m0LN4r

Semi-Pro

• 161 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 06:04 PM

I reviewed the whole race, will not comment. You pushed out people, who didn't do anything to you, solely to gain positions, but they lost the whole race later.

Please guys, grow up. 20% of the race, which is 1/5 looked like this:

I only included major hits, spins, accidents, if I would find more time I would include all of them, but this is enought to get my message through to everyone

and yes Walker you take the trophy in it, because you got mad like a child and then everybody suffered near you.

1-2 hits is mistake (for the most), but for some it's more than 2 hits and doesn't look like a mistake.

Also a fast guy who knows how to handle a car should not be doing this.

Remember, there are skilled people (who watch out) and not skilled who do mistakes.

This video is proof.

SQ: 820ish -- Miles Raced: 12000 -- Team: ATS -- RIG: DFGT + TV

Need advice for gaming build or workstation? Ask me, don't be so shy.

#65 TGR_M.Walker

TGR_M.Walker

Novice

• 41 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 06:11 PM

I reviewed the whole race, will not comment. You pushed out people, who didn't do anything to you, solely to gain positions, but they lost the whole race later.

Please guys, grow up. 20% of the race, which is 1/5 looked like this:

I only included major hits, spins, accidents, if I would find more time I would include all of them, but this is enought to get my message through to everyone
and yes Walker you take the trophy in it, because you got mad like a child and then everybody suffered near you.

1-2 hits is mistake (for the most), but for some it's more than 2 hits and doesn't look like a mistake.
Also a fast guy who knows how to handle a car should not be doing this.
Remember, there are skilled people (who watch out) and not skilled who do mistakes.

This video is proof.

bla blah blah I couldn't care less what you say all this was after I was punted off track by another so called fast guy who knows how to handle a car.

#66 m0LN4r

m0LN4r

Semi-Pro

• 161 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 06:13 PM

Aha so you will keep acting like a child? Ok.

#67 TGR_M.Walker

TGR_M.Walker

Novice

• 41 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 06:16 PM

but its true and you cant say otherwise,I notice you left out all the clean moves that I also made

#68 m0LN4r

m0LN4r

Semi-Pro

• 161 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 06:43 PM

1:28 -> Roco hit Walker (late braking), he lost 4 places more then you (punishment done)

-----------

2:14 -> Walker hit Robnitro very nasty - got 2 positions, then waited - ok

3:07 -> Walker hit Wttnn1 -> causing accident for Robnitro and Yardstick (poor robnitro second time)

3:25 -> Walker hit Mastroroco -> look a lot like hidden revenge

3:45 -> Walker hit Mastroroco again -> revenge again, because he didn't spin out? But you spun yourself yes

5:45 -> Walker hit Yardstick (poor guy suffers second time) accident?

Just sayin.

but its true and you cant say otherwise,I notice you left out all the clean moves that I also made

1. Read the title of the video.

#69 TGR_M.Walker

TGR_M.Walker

Novice

• 41 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 06:53 PM

like I said you left out all the clean moves that I also made , and if you take someone out an lose places because of that that is no punishment . that's tuff s**t ,

#70 m0LN4r

m0LN4r

Semi-Pro

• 161 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 06:59 PM

This video is made from the replay file itself.

#71 TGR_M.Walker

TGR_M.Walker

Novice

• 41 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 07:08 PM

yh ok your right I did touch him and as I said I,m not defending what I did im willing to take any punishment coss see,s fit , I aint making lame excuses like my brake didn't work like mastorocco .

#72 Mastrorocco

Mastrorocco

Seasoned

• 65 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 16 March 2015 - 07:21 PM

Please guys stop this discussion.....

#73 sierra28

sierra28

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 224 posts
  • LocationArad, Romania

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:01 PM

All right guys :D

First off all Walker you are fast , i mean very fast , faster then me by a long shot :)

And yes it is very frustating when you get hit and pushed out of the track and lots of places are lost , but if the car can go on like no red panels or broken steering not all is lost. 

And yes u where trying to get back those places as fast as u can to get back in front since you obviously had the pace to do it , there were some clean passes there where some contacts passes and that is ok this is racing.

But just think of this we all make pushes around briefly hit other cars when passing BUT never on purpose, if it is planned that hit just to pass the guy in front then this is no more fairplay no more fun racing.

Once for u since u are angry upset and neither for the other simracer that has also put a lot of effort into making the Sunday race and have a good fun live race.

Also people make mistakes and will always do if they admited or not (and mastro admited that he blocked the wheel and that is a mistake :) ) and also in real life and in simracing if u get hit from behind it is always the fault of the guy behind.

We all want to win Walker even more if you have a great pace but that aggresion needs to be balanced to the point of not ruining other racer's race.

No hidding mastro ruined your race with that hit , but that is something u and him must discuss and agree on faults and mistakes AFTER the race is over , i know it is hard but try to continue the rest of the race like nothing happened :)

Cheers :)

Sierra28 member of SDEv
Sportscar Driving Evolution

We help young teams to get started!

#74 supercar1

supercar1

supercar1

• Community Champion
  • 920 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:16 PM

@supercar1

For the next time take my advice:

Think and check, before you attack someone on chat by mistake ! Maybe start thinking during race...

Its a form of courtesy (Bonton or Etiquette) and respect you lost in my eyes (as a good driver).

Why? I took extra caution for this race (I expected a lot of spinouts and crashes) and that's why I kept my distance all the time, to avoid a crash into cars in front of me.

-> That brought me to a 5th place in th 12th lap (I think), without hitting (walker) or cutting (supercut) anything.

Finished 8th with together with Yardstick.

Also we tried with Tiptoe, to avoid the first corner restarts far better than anybody else. Watch replay.

@Walker

You are very fast indeed, but looking at the race on the stream. It looks just dirty (sorry, no offense) all over.

Imagine everyone to drive like trat. Almost every overtake you did was by a hit or two. Almost no clean overtakes.

But we can see some very clean overtakes in other parts of the race.

Grats to ATS_AGUS1601 (also try not to hit people),

we were together at the time in 5th and 6th place. I let you to pass me, but you didn't why ?

We could have drafted the last 3 laps, maybe next time.

and most of all to ATS_Ingange who finished 8th in this long race and his amazing battle with xXxENZO6666XxX (?)

Where can I download the replay (.vcr) file ?

I said sorry by PM and here in the forum too, and I hope that you take my apologies. In the moment of the crash I saw that it was someone of the ATS team, and I don't remember why, I thought it was you. Again, sorry :(

Did I understand right? I lost your respect? Or you wanted to say another thing? 

You say that you finished 5th without cutting. Were you in the 13th position somewhere in the race?

About you and walker, this is getting a bit ridiculous. Both of you angry will be bad... I know because when I get angry I get offensive (and that's why I had to control myself when you said I lost your respect).

Cheers

EDIT: I think it's better to cut than have the probability to crash with the other car, and I chose to cut

Edited by supercar1, 16 March 2015 - 08:18 PM.

Pedro Ramos :D
Portugal

#75 m0LN4r

m0LN4r

Semi-Pro

• 161 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 09:12 PM

Apology acepted, it was just that i got a warning before the race which I 200% executed and then u offended me in chat without checking it first

Sooo not the right time and right response, that's all.

I was just shocked that you atacked me and I almost believed you. :) :)

Here it is once more:

"""

Started last 14th

-> That brought me to a 5th place in the 12th lap (I think)...

Then I slipped (stupid mistake, wanted Agus to pass and lost control)

Finished 8th together with Yardstick.

"""

All in all a very good result (without pushing it), thanks to the incidents before me and keeping a constant pace till the end.

Interpret this as, that maybe drastic measures are not always needed.

I agree to cut, when needed of course. "supercut" is just a joke and a nice name :P

Watch the video :)

#76 YardStick

YardStick

Seasoned

• 98 posts
  • LocationTampere Finland

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:00 PM

Well. That was an interesting conversation. I hope it's now over and we can get back to clean, fun and respectful racing again. I'm not a great racer and not very fast either, so maybe I'm wrong guy to give any advice... (Fine. Shoot me if you have to.)

But I'd like you guys to think about this for a while:

From my point of view huge part of this hobby is can be described by one word. Tolerating.

Tolerating the frustration, tolerating the locked setup which makes the car difficult to drive, tolerating the slower guy in front of you defending hard his position while the lead runs away from you. Tolerating the faster guy behind you who pulls all the tricks in his sleeve to get ahead of you. Tolerating lag, Tolerating the fact you had a good chance to get to the podium but something goes wrong on lap 5 and you drop to 12th. Tolera..

- I think you get the point. :)

Just keep your heads cool no matter what sort of goo hits the fan, and concentrate on finishing the race. I guarantee you'll be better off that way. There's always more goo coming towards your fan, and you can't avoid it. Only thing you can do is to stay calm and let it happen. Zen, if you like.

And Mr. Walker, I know you can overtake cleanly. You took me by a textbook example of a clean pass on turns 5 and 6 (I Don't remember the lap.) I made a tiny mistake on T4 and there just were no way to defend cleanly when you stole the inside line. Ten points for that.

Breathe, and let's do better in Donington Silverstone, shall we.

"Drive these cars like you drink your coffee! Always with a smile, even if it's too hot at first and you burn your lips. It will taste great after a while!" - Tiptoe -
My YouTube Stuff -- Like! Comment! Subscribe! <-- Shameless request.

#77 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,808 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:25 PM

There's no need for such a discussion at all. Instead, spend all of that time to send me a detailed report and I will have a look at these situations.

I have an unpleasant announcement to make, which has been waiting untill the last moment, but this is the limit. We are forced to switch Donington as the track used in Round 3 of this Championship, due to a technical issue. Something like this is happening for the first and most likely last time ever. All I can say is sorry.

Entire round will remain as a fully night-time one, but move to Silverstone GP.

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#78 supercar1

supercar1

supercar1

• Community Champion
  • 920 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:28 PM

Apology acepted, it was just that i got a warning before the race which I 200% executed and then u offended me in chat without checking it first

Sooo not the right time and right response, that's all.

I was just shocked that you atacked me and I almost believed you. :) :)

Here it is once more:

"""

Started last 14th

-> That brought me to a 5th place in the 12th lap (I think)...

Then I slipped (stupid mistake, wanted Agus to pass and lost control)

Finished 8th together with Yardstick.

"""

All in all a very good result (without pushing it), thanks to the incidents before me and keeping a constant pace till the end.

Interpret this as, that maybe drastic measures are not always needed.

I agree to cut, when needed of course. "supercut" is just a joke and a nice name :P

Watch the video :)

Sorry again, and thank you for accepting my apologies.

When I raced, at the start I raced for winning. After the crash, I thought that my race was over, but I still fighted. I didn't fight to win anymore, because koba was very far away, but I fighted for the podium.

Anyway, if I had to repeat the race, maybe I would repeat some minor cuts, but I wouldn't definitely repeat the cut I did on the last lap (the U turn). When I saw it on the livestream, I realized that was unessessary and probably it made me slower.

Pedro Ramos :D
Portugal

#79 Tiptoe

Tiptoe

Pro

• Community Champion
  • 259 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:51 PM

Noooo, GT-R at Silverstone is just not the same!

What a pitty!

What a pitty!

What a pitty!

We're back to the tolerating part now, it seems.

Man, will I need to practice for this...

Silverstone GP... In a Nissan GT-R GT3.

I hope the practice events go online soon. I'm going to need them desperately!

Owner of SDEv
Sportscar Driving Evolution

We help young teams to get started!

#80 LoneWolfGAM

LoneWolfGAM

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 194 posts
  • Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/gregorio.miron
  • Twitter:@LoneWolfGAM
  • LocationNorthern Virginia

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:58 PM

Donnington gets replaced by Silverstone

Same thing like MotoGP...

Tough year for the track ._.

"I don't have to sell my soul /He's already in me... I don't need to sell my soul /He's already in me...
I wanna be adored..."
I wanna be adored- The Stone Roses @}-;-'---

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: car of the year 2014, coty 2014, championship, nissan gt-r gt3, jaguar d-type, simraceway 6xj4, honda nsx gt500

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users