Photo

Car of the Year 2014 Championship

car of the year 2014 coty 2014 championship nissan gt-r gt3 jaguar d-type simraceway 6xj4 honda nsx gt500

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#181 EnricoS

EnricoS

Contributor

• 5 posts
  • Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/enrico.sansone.562
  • LocationItaly

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:04 PM

Yesterday after I wrote my point of view I watched the replay over and over again. I consulted with Coss and I came to believe that your ram was not intentional, in fact just a very unfortunate overtake. To do such a ram on purpose would actually require some decent ramming skills.

Only question remains why you followed my car on the straight, there was certainly no slipstream, that confused me quite a bit. To me in the mirrors it looked like you didn't want to overtake, who knows. So I didn't step on the gas and rolled further and blinked my lights just before you hit me to show you that I'll let you pass.

This confused you this time, you misjudged my speed and how close you were, then you turned away from me rapidly. But it turned out way too close. Didn't you feel any bump?

Luckily my car didn't have much damage, only the rear was yellow, because the bump was not so big, but big enough to rotate me. The hit into the wall was also not hard, also no damage from that...

I'm happy that it was just an accident. I'm relieved now, I don't want enemies :)

And ofc sorry for my accident when I spun you out. Next time I will look better and not assume that a gap stays a gap.

My big fault was certainly to not to understand the situation immediately; I was following you simply because that was my trajectory (in that lap), but I really misjudged your speed and then it was too late.

In the live action I didn't feel any bump and didn't even watch behind, while in the replay (local vcr) I could hear it. Also my car didn't have any damage, neither small.

Thanks to have replied, I will pay more attention in future. :lol:

#182 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 05:24 PM

All prizes for this Championship have been awarded and paid out to your Simraceway accounts. For details, please go to: https://docs.google....zexWnrYK3oPRufQ

This thread will be updated with necessary tables later on.

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: car of the year 2014, coty 2014, championship, nissan gt-r gt3, jaguar d-type, simraceway 6xj4, honda nsx gt500

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users