Event Results / Prize Money

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 seb2007

seb2007

Contributor

• 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 12:18 PM

I recently competed in the Formula Renault 3.5 Hot Lap Beginner event at Zandvoort. With 8 and a half hours left of the event, I was 1st, about half a second clear of 2nd place, with prize money awarded down to 9th place. I have not received any prize and I am wondering why.

I have read the T&Cs of the event, which say that you can only be a "Winner" (be awarded a prize) once in a Beginner event. I have never, to my knowledge, been a "Winner" before but this seems to me to be the most plausible explanation. 

Also, is there a way to view the results of an event after it has finished? I have looked at the Winners page on the SRW website, but it doesn't seem to have anything recent, or any listing of results at all.

Can someone please help me out?

#2 ingange

ingange

Crew Chief

• 504 posts
  • LocationMaribor

Posted 17 February 2015 - 12:41 PM

Hi . You will haw to wait for the price money to get in your acount . This can take a fiew days . I think that still all best laps are being checked manualy , and when this is done , you will get your price . As the past results go , i recomend you make bookmarks for events that you want to track . If you dont they get lost in space ;-)
Racing is what real men do while the boys play football .

http://addictedtospeed.enjin.com/ <--- Home Of Addicted To Speed

#3 lachiasse

lachiasse

Semi-Pro

• 179 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 17 February 2015 - 12:43 PM

check this forum tread for past events ;http://community.sim...events-archive/

:)

Sportscar Driving Evolution

We help young teams to get started!

#4 Tiptoe

Tiptoe

Pro

• Community Champion
  • 259 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 02:32 PM

A few days are way too short, mate.

The payouts are stuck and Coss is working hard to get them rolling again.

But there are events from over a year ago, that have not yet been payed out.

They gave us hope, that things are going to be handled quicker this year.

According to Cossacco, the recent championships are to be reviewed first and then we will get the prized single events on the table.

I'm afraid, you can't count on your price money for some more weeks.

There are even a bunch of SDEv community members about to help with getting past this huge delay. I really hope, this issue is going to be resolved, soon, and with lasting effect.

Owner of SDEv
Sportscar Driving Evolution

We help young teams to get started!

#5 seb2007

seb2007

Contributor

• 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 05:11 PM

Thanks for the help guys :)

#6 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:11 PM

Hello to all Simraceway Drivers and especially those of you who are patiently waiting for their prizes to be paid out,

Be aware, that we are truly ashamed of the entire situation, so delays in reviews and effectively prize payouts. It has now reached a peak and it's time for us to take the most radical steps, in order to get this back on rails, like it used to be in the past.

Every single day, for the past few months, we are thinking about improvements to this process and trying various ideas out. How to keep providing you with great options to race and at the same time, ensure that the rewards for your hard work on the track are regularly transferred into your Simraceway accounts. So far, no matter what we've tried hasn't lead us to a satisfying result.

I have already mentioned each of the reasons for these delays in other threads, so will not get into that again, because you know all about it.

As mentioned above, we feel like it's time for the most radical steps and therefore after nearly 1.5 year of regular, monthly Championships, we will not host one in April. Instead, all of the efforts that are usually directed into hosting such a monthly Championship, will be directed towards repairing of the reviews and prize payouts process. 

We strongly believe that this move will finally allow us to break through this difficult situation.

Using the occasion, I want to thank all those of you who are affected, for the patience and in some cases for great support. Unfortunately, most of it has to be done inside of the team and at high level of credentials, to ensure that everything is fair and square, hence I cannot use all of the help that you offer. 

Greetings and stay tuned for more informations!

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users