17 replies to this topic

#1 Kobayashi10

Kobayashi10

Pro

• Community Champion
  • 376 posts
  • LocationBay Area

Posted 01 February 2015 - 01:21 PM

OK I got a new feature in the champ tables you might like.

In the tables, now you can click on a racer name, and it will take you to a summary of all of that racer's championships.  Also in the upper right corner of the page there is a link to Driver Data, which is the complete list of drivers in my tables.  You can use that to look for racers to look at their summary data, but now you can sort on columns for number of championships entered, number of championship wins (in all SQ classes), and amount of prize money won.

There are a couple of things to note.  First, although it says the data goes back to April 2014, there are several championships missing within this timeframe, most notably the July, August, and September championships in the SQ 900-1100 class.  I'll start adding this data soon.

The other thing to note is that because of the way SRW races are done where B racers can be promoted to the A race, and the B racers who did not get promoted get to move up in the B race points allocation, I can't tell who won the B races because I've always tracked the championships by championship points, and the B race participation/order is not stored separately.  So while I would like to acknowledge the B race winners, I didn't store the data to say who actually won the B races.

Edit 1:  OK I changed it so race positions are now marked A1 to A14, and B1 to B14.  Like I mentioned, I can't tell if the person marked B1 actually won the B race because of the B-to-A race promotion system.  But I wanted to acknowledge high B race finishes, so now for positions B1 to B3 you will see a splash of podium color in the lower right corner of the box.  For example see HANUMAN's page

On the driver list page I added a new column for total number of A race wins (all SQ classes).  I also put this info on the summary line on the individual driver pages.

Edit 2:  I forgot to mention, I need to give a shout out to Demitri for archiving the event pages, and Ribeiro, acosta88, and rtmetz92 for compiling data that I'm using in some of the older tables.

#2 lachiasse

lachiasse

Semi-Pro

• 179 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 01 February 2015 - 01:36 PM

Superb, simply superb ! your the man Koba, this thing is awesome :wub:

Sportscar Driving Evolution

We help young teams to get started!

#3 LolinFOX

LolinFOX

Seasoned

• 54 posts
  • Locationfrance lyon

Posted 01 February 2015 - 02:39 PM

I think you should contact cossacco about previous event we had in srw (until open beta for exemple) to ask him every results and make a full ladderboard for simraceway about SRO and CHAMPIONSHIPS  :)

#4 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,810 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 03:53 PM

Keep pushing, Kobayashi!  :D

Just as a general note/reminder to every participant: most of these results are provisional and are due to be confirmed during a review process.

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#5 jmoo1

jmoo1

Seasoned

• 66 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 05:09 PM

awsome Koba :)

#6 Jll02

Jll02

Semi-Pro

• 136 posts
  • LocationBahrain

Posted 01 February 2015 - 05:49 PM

Superb job!

But, how did you know I was Congolese? I've never told anyone here ;)

Join the Renault Megane Trophy Tour! 

#7 clark10

clark10

Semi-Pro

• 181 posts
  • LocationChampagne - France

Posted 01 February 2015 - 07:43 PM

amazing job Koba

thank you

SQ : 922 / Miles raced : 83 682 / Car owned : 118 / Favorite : Maserati Tipo Birdcage

Member since 2008. My car collection  : http://bit.ly/1JcnCdQ

#8 D1AMONDBACK

D1AMONDBACK

Seasoned

• 69 posts
  • LocationExeter, England

Posted 01 February 2015 - 10:17 PM

That is an amazing job Kobay, keep it up. :wub:

#9 ingange

ingange

Crew Chief

• 504 posts
  • LocationMaribor

Posted 02 February 2015 - 12:08 AM

Kobay the best ! :rolleyes:

Racing is what real men do while the boys play football .

http://addictedtospeed.enjin.com/ <--- Home Of Addicted To Speed

#10 sierra28

sierra28

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 224 posts
  • LocationArad, Romania

Posted 02 February 2015 - 09:56 AM

Great work Koba  :rolleyes:

Ok guys from now on only Kobayashi10 wins all the races, no one has permission to pass him  :P

Sierra28 member of SDEv
Sportscar Driving Evolution

We help young teams to get started!

#11 Kobayashi10

Kobayashi10

Pro

• Community Champion
  • 376 posts
  • LocationBay Area

Posted 02 February 2015 - 01:24 PM

OK I changed it so race positions are now marked A1 to A14, and B1 to B14.  Like I mentioned, I can't tell if the person marked B1 actually won the B race because of the B-to-A race promotion system.  But I wanted to acknowledge high B races finishes, so now for positions B1 to B3 you will see a splash of podium color in the lower right corner of the box.  For example see HANUMAN's page

On the driver list page I added a new column for total number of A race wins (all SQ classes).  I also put this info on the summary line on the individual driver pages.

But, how did you know I was Congolese? I've never told anyone here

I have my mysterious secret methods of finding information.  :P

#12 kelseyg

kelseyg

Seasoned

• 52 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 02 February 2015 - 02:21 PM

Excellent work Koba, great champ table for us all to keep track, appreciate it :)

#13 m0LN4r

m0LN4r

Semi-Pro

• 161 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 03:05 PM

Nice one

SQ: 820ish -- Miles Raced: 12000 -- Team: ATS -- RIG: DFGT + TV

Need advice for gaming build or workstation? Ask me, don't be so shy.

#14 supercar1

supercar1

supercar1

• Community Champion
  • 920 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 02 February 2015 - 07:06 PM

Excellent work koba!

Simraceway should offer you a job ;) You and Coss would do a great team :D

Pedro Ramos :D
Portugal

#15 niraceway

niraceway

Semi-Pro

• 114 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 03 February 2015 - 07:56 AM

GREAT job Koba !! thank you !! :)

Niranjan Kumar           SQ ~ 1000

India                  Team SDEv

#16 Kobayashi10

Kobayashi10

Pro

• Community Champion
  • 376 posts
  • LocationBay Area

Posted 06 February 2015 - 12:22 PM

OK I finally filled in the data for ALL championships since April 2014.  I started racing in May, and what I didn't realize is that before May, it looks like there were a lot more championships going on at the same time.  Five different championships were started in April !  I'd like to eventually fill out the information going back to January 2014.

So head to the driver list page and sort by the various columns to see who have entered and won the most championships, who have won the most races and who have won the most money since April.  Remember most of the data is unofficial (official results have been posted for only a few championships since April) so these numbers are estimates.

http://www.dg42.net/...river_data.html

Interesting stats since April 2014:

Lukesky80 is the only driver who has entered all 17 championships run since April.

With some championships being multi-class, there were actually 28 championships in total.

15 different drivers have won a championship, which is not bad but could have been even better if not for the domination of B13A6, who has won 9 championships.

39 drivers have won at least one A race.

244 drivers have entered at least one race.

198 drivers have won prize money.

#17 Wildseven

Wildseven

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 146 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 11 February 2015 - 02:57 AM

Amazing Work Koba!

Really amazing!

#18 D1AMONDBACK

D1AMONDBACK

Seasoned

• 69 posts
  • LocationExeter, England

Posted 23 February 2015 - 12:24 PM

As I said before Kobay brilliant job,but I do have 1 suggestion. It would be nice if the rows were numbered so that you could easily see what your position is when you change the search criteria.
Please don't think of this as a criticism but a suggestion for an improvement.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users