Photo

Continental Championship

Honda HSV GT500 Laguna Seca Maserati MC12 GT1 Silverstone Honda NSX GT500 Guangdong Day To Night

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#21 EnricoS

EnricoS

Contributor

• 5 posts
  • Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/enrico.sansone.562
  • LocationItaly

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:50 PM

Thanks guys!!

#22 niraceway

niraceway

Semi-Pro

• 114 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:57 PM

I like the fact that incidents are reviewed .... even though I have got a warning !!!  lol .... I don't remember any incident at all ... but anyway good improvements  :D

Niranjan Kumar           SQ ~ 1000

India                  Team SDEv

#23 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,805 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:59 PM

Dear participants, I have a few updates for you!  :)

Round 1 is now officially closed and all results, including penalties are posted in the initial thread. 

Round 2 is in progress and on top of the regular Qualified Hot Lap events, you get four Practice events:

- Hot Lap, night time practice for Skillquant group 500-900

- Hot Lap, night time practice for Skillquant group 900-1100 

- Challenge, 11 laps long, so matching the duration of Race 2 SQ 500-900 A

- Challenge, 25 laps long, so matching the duration of Race 2 SQ 900-1100 A

I was very impressed with the level of preparations to Race 1. Please keep it up  :)

Good luck!

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#24 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,805 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 01:01 PM

One more information, very important. We gave it another thought yesterday and Honda NSX GT500 (vehicle used in Round 3) will be in the next Test Drive Tuesday event, starting Monday, 22nd of December at 8AM PST / 4PM GMT / 17:00 CET! Christmas is coming, so we couldn't resist  :wub:

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#25 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,805 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 01:09 PM

I like the fact that incidents are reviewed .... even though I have got a warning !!!  lol .... I don't remember any incident at all ... but anyway good improvements  :D

It will be good if you look back at the situations listed as a reason, because if you repeat such way of driving in upcoming races, it will result in a penalty. That is how the Warning works. 

In your case, it was about unnecessary, avoidable contacts, which directly affected the positioning.

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#26 sierra28

sierra28

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 224 posts
  • LocationArad, Romania

Posted 18 December 2014 - 01:32 PM

Dear participants, I have a few updates for you!  :)

Round 1 is now officially closed and all results, including penalties are posted in the initial thread. 

Round 2 is in progress and on top of the regular Qualified Hot Lap events, you get four Practice events:

- Hot Lap, night time practice for Skillquant group 500-900

- Hot Lap, night time practice for Skillquant group 900-1100 

- Challenge, 11 laps long, so matching the duration of Race 2 SQ 500-900 A

- Challenge, 25 laps long, so matching the duration of Race 2 SQ 900-1100 A

I was very impressed with the level of preparations to Race 1. Please keep it up  :)

Good luck!

will it be different from round 1, meaning will A race 500-900 take place in night ? or just sunset ?

Sierra28 member of SDEv
Sportscar Driving Evolution

We help young teams to get started!

#27 ingange

ingange

Crew Chief

• 504 posts
  • LocationMaribor

Posted 19 December 2014 - 07:01 AM

Ill haw to miss this round out ;-(
Racing is what real men do while the boys play football .

http://addictedtospeed.enjin.com/ <--- Home Of Addicted To Speed

#28 sierra28

sierra28

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 224 posts
  • LocationArad, Romania

Posted 19 December 2014 - 08:50 AM

Ill haw to miss this round out ;-(

LOL nice motto  :D

Sierra28 member of SDEv

#29 robnitro

robnitro

Semi-Pro

• 219 posts
  • LocationNYC area

Posted 20 December 2014 - 05:01 AM

I was just lucky or my style of looking at the lines changed.

I was in the zone, but I use ABS and TC, especially Laguna needs it lol

So, hopefully I can make the Maserati race... I like silverstone and the car is pretty interesting in how it dives in under braking... feels scary at first but then once you get the hang of it, it's quick!

+10 props for the nsx TDT. 

#30 KMQuick

KMQuick

Novice

• 20 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:30 AM

If I should qualify for round 2 someone else can have my position. I won't be able to make the race. I just ran some hot laps to shake the rust off. would have been an interesting race I wish I could competed.

#31 niraceway

niraceway

Semi-Pro

• 114 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:58 PM

Race 2 was one the most exiting race of my simracing career !!! .... the MC12 at Silverstone was an awesome combo too !! ... could manage ony 13th in quali but the times were very close .... during the first few laps ,i took it very carefull and others made lot of mistakes , upto around the midpoint of the race i tried to set a constant pace... after that it was all about fuel saving .. LolinFox was just in front and he was saving fuel as well , but looked like he was running low towards the end and he let me past ... then fuel became pretty critical for me as well and i was short shifting everywhere and looking at the gap back to AG06 and hoping i had enough for a last lap sprint .... as it turned out i cut it too fine , i ran out of fuel on start/finish on the final Lap and engine cut out !!!!! and AG06 who wasn't expecting me to slow down on straight hit me from behind .... and thanks to moment of that contact i crossed the line ,in 5th ..backwards !!!!!! otherwise  i might have stopped short !!! ... but unfortunatley AG06 couldnt finish which is sad 

Niranjan Kumar           SQ ~ 1000

India                  Team SDEv

#32 LolinFOX

LolinFOX

Seasoned

• 54 posts
  • Locationfrance lyon

Posted 21 December 2014 - 10:51 PM

bad race for me, i decided to save fuel but it was costing me a lot... and watching the fuel indicator is all i done in race :(

next time i push the car and pit...

In practice i had to pit for last lap, and when i saw the slow start we all had, i decided to save, but saving 4 liters was really too much.

i'm not racing a lot for some months and i'm here to take good time, tonight i did exactly opposite, i'm angry but about myself :)

#33 sierra28

sierra28

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 224 posts
  • LocationArad, Romania

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:15 AM

Just unfortunate mistake took me out in first lap and i lost 3 wheel so could not continue. Thx all for support after that :) , i'll be onest i was furious after that thinking off all the hard work to prepare for the race but this time i got over it quick :) .

Mastro i looked at the replay , it was just a miss jujdement of distance there , it happens , so no hard feeling from my part , looking for the next race

from now on i decided to start my race from pole only  :D  :P

Sierra28 member of SDEv

#34 sierra28

sierra28

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 224 posts
  • LocationArad, Romania

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:21 AM

Just unfortunate mistake took me out in first lap and i lost 3 wheel so could not continue. Thx all for support after that :) , i'll be onest i was furious after that thinking off all the hard work to prepare for the race but this time i got over it quick :) .

Mastro i looked at the replay , it was just a miss jujdement of distance there , it happens , so no hard feeling from my part , looking for the next race

Congratz to Rob, my team mate YARD , and Koba nice podium guys, also sry for Prodriver 

My team mate ALEX ... well mothership got him for good  :D , or he can see in the dark who knows  :P , big CONGRATZ MATE

congratz to Niraceway for 5th position in top race of the night.

from now on i decided to start my race from pole only  :D  :P

and Merry Christmas EVERYONE  :D

Sierra28 member of SDEv

#35 Mastrorocco

Mastrorocco

Seasoned

• 65 posts
  • Facebook:Massimo Mastrorocco
  • LocationItaly

Posted 22 December 2014 - 08:31 AM

Next race i will start one lap behind..... :unsure:  :unsure:

I execuse to all guys for the bad show expecially with sierra and his team, i'm a banana!!!!! :D  :D

When i was in the sierra's tail i thought he would brake very late and i hit him because very close.......in these situation (270 km/h) you can't avoid.

Then i had much lag expecially near other cars.

I've bought a new hardware to support graphic games and i think will be better(i'm waiting for it). :angry:  :angry:

#36 sierra28

sierra28

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 224 posts
  • LocationArad, Romania

Posted 22 December 2014 - 08:53 AM

Next race i will start one lap behind..... :unsure:  :unsure:

I execuse to all guys for the bad show expecially with sierra and his team, i'm a banana!!!!! :D  :D

When i was in the sierra's tail i thought he would brake very late and i hit him because very close.......in these situation (270 km/h) you can't avoid.

Then i had much lag expecially near other cars.

I've bought a new hardware to support graphic games and i think will be better(i'm waiting for it). :angry:  :angry:

u were right i ussually brake very late there and downshift 2 gear, but since i was near to koba in front and saw u very close, i just brake a little with car brakes did not downshift just to avoid the bump from behind, i know if i brake a fraction later u would go pass the inside and all would of been nice. Also to bad i hit the wall and could not continue. But there is always next race, and we both learned from this :), and i just have to make sure to be faster so u dont reach the rear of my car  :D LOL

Sierra28 member of SDEv

#37 Alex_Djuzhen

Alex_Djuzhen

Contributor

• 7 posts
  • Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/alex.djuzhen
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:53 PM

Very good races for SDEv teams! 2 drivers in 500-900 and 2 in 900-1100 grin.gif?0 in 500-900 2 and 14 pos and in 900-1100 5 and 8 pos grin.gif?0 we are in all races! grin.gif?0 congrats Yard , Nira , Sierra unlucky day but its sometimes happenned! Thx all i am very happy for my fantastic races! Merry Christmas all!!! GR robnitro,Yard,Kobayashi! vanPanther strong win! B13 amazing battle with GCortese! Nira amazing finish! Big good luck to Sierra for next race i will wait your first win! grin.gif?0

#38 brockie

brockie

Seasoned

• 87 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:12 PM

awesome race thanks to ALL races that took part, more fun with more people I feel, no offence intended to teamsters, im just saying if it was just teams that would be less fun for all.. its great to see everyone able to have a go.... my best race result so far 5th race A <900, although I was real lucky not to have been spun after a driver went of the track then just entered the track right infront of me (no concideration for others) then tried a very stupid pass from miles back at chicane.(after he got stop/go) so wasn't really racing me any more.. you know who you are...why why why.... and its not the first race this same driver has made contact with me.. he may be faster but has no patience for slower drivers, just need to remember its not all about you bud... others are racing too.. but I still had a great time thanks all

Member Since: 24-1-13 ..  SQ: 887 ..  Cars Owned: 125 ..  Miles Raced: 45k ..  Control Input: Logitech F310

If You Want More Inches???  Stroke It!!!!

find me @ https://www.facebook...100001072954188

#39 quillion

quillion

Novice

• 13 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 02:26 PM

Quite a bad race for me, for loads of reasons!!  Don't think I will be finishing this champ, can't afford the car, not enough credits (unless I can do 100's of laps) and I can't justify spending money for it, this close to XMAS :(   I have enjoyed this one though :D  

#40 sierra28

sierra28

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 224 posts
  • LocationArad, Romania

Posted 27 December 2014 - 03:04 AM

i dont know if it is somewhere posted and i dont see it ? , but Kobayashi if u have the time can u post the points in this champ so far before final round gets on their way :)

Sierra28 member of SDEv

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Honda HSV GT500, Laguna Seca, Maserati MC12 GT1, Silverstone, Honda NSX GT500, Guangdong, Day To Night

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users