Photo

Free to Play Championship

free to play ftp progression ladder stage 0 mitsubishi evolution x simraceway kart lola simraceway formula 3 prizes cash

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#161 capabomba

capabomba

Novice

• 44 posts
  • LocationSalerno - Italy

Posted 21 November 2014 - 10:05 AM

I think that If youll keep comunicating this way, people will know whats on your shoulders, will maybe understand and give you more support. Its only about comunication.

It's all about this, really. Communicate, also if it is bad news, if you have to tell us we have to wait more. It's ok, as far as we are not left with the feeling nobody cares about us (which I'm sure is not the case, but you have to let people know about this, don't give it for granted).

This is just my 2 cents, considering I'm not contributing much, both in terms of money and time.

#162 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:50 PM

It's all about this, really. Communicate, also if it is bad news, if you have to tell us we have to wait more. It's ok, as far as we are not left with the feeling nobody cares about us (which I'm sure is not the case, but you have to let people know about this, don't give it for granted).

This is just my 2 cents, considering I'm not contributing much, both in terms of money and time.

Do you really think that there's anything to add, on top of everything I already said here on the forum, web chat or Skype? I could continue repeating myself, but I just don't feel like this is the best thing to do.

From my perspective, the only thing to do right now is make sure that there's a progress in the topic and the most expected news in this thread, so prizes are paid out. That's the target I'm after. 

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#163 AresWorksCZ

AresWorksCZ

Novice

• 30 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 14 December 2014 - 07:39 PM

If I may step back in this discussion...

Im still trying to be fair person in life, so when i can criticize something, I also have to say positive things, when theres a change...

And from my POV, my opinion is, that theres really is a positive change...

I want to say, that in last month, there were improvements and effort in areas which atleast I mentioned and I really apreciate, that you showed that you care not only about profit, but about your players / customers opinion. That you showed you can handle criticism  ( not only mines )and put your ego away, agree with it and produce effort to change it....every, even minimal change to positive is change that counts,atleast for me.

and

I hope, that the effort and improvements will last, so I wish you energy and motivation for this as much as possible, wish you beautiful X-mas with your beloved!

Thank you very much ( Cossacco and rest of SRW staff )

/ / / If you experiencing HW, OS or gaming performance related issues, feel free to PM me ;) / / /

"DRIVE YOUR LIFE"

#164 capabomba

capabomba

Novice

• 44 posts
  • LocationSalerno - Italy

Posted 14 December 2014 - 11:39 PM

Do you really think that there's anything to add, on top of everything I already said here on the forum, web chat or Skype? I could continue repeating myself, but I just don't feel like this is the best thing to do.

From my perspective, the only thing to do right now is make sure that there's a progress in the topic and the most expected news in this thread, so prizes are paid out. That's the target I'm after. 

The only thing I know, we were supposed to get an update on November 10th here on the forum. What you communicate through web chat and Skype can only reach a limited number of people. I, for myself, never want to ask you questions about payouts in the webchat because I don't think that is the right place and that other people might have already asked you that over and over. That comes for trying to imaging being in your shoes For that I would expect a more official way of communicating such thing, so to keep things in order.

#165 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 05:23 PM

All prizes for this Championship have been awarded and paid out to your Simraceway accounts. For details, please go to: https://docs.google....zexWnrYK3oPRufQ

This thread will be updated with necessary tables later on.

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: free to play, ftp, progression ladder stage 0, mitsubishi evolution x, simraceway kart, lola simraceway formula 3, prizes, cash

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users