Photo

NO MORE STREET CARS !!!!!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Poll: Future of SRW vehicles (39 member(s) have cast votes)

SRW must concentrate more on race cars , not on street cars

1. I agree (14 votes [35.90%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 35.90%

2. i disagree (25 votes [64.10%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 64.10%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Tbolt

Tbolt

Crew Chief

• Community Champion
  • 734 posts
  • LocationHorley, England.

Posted 09 October 2014 - 05:03 PM

what about Ferrari Testarossa, lamborgini countach, Ferrari F40, Lamborghini diablo, porsche 959 , porche 930 turbo, aston martin v8 zagato, ferrari 288 gto

And how cool would it be to have the racing versions of those cars in the game?

SRW don't have any of these licenses, but would be good if they could get Aston and Lamborgini, I don't expect them to be able to get Ferrari or Porsche. 

countachr.jpg

Ferrari-race-car-testarossa.jpg

Ferrari-F40-LM_1.jpg

nomad88.jpg

lm864.jpg

Aston-Martin-V12-Zagato-Nurburgring3.jpg

SQ - 969

Cars Owned - 108

Miles Raced - 86,710

#22 devilbevin

devilbevin

Semi-Pro

• 134 posts
  • LocationDublin, Ireland

Posted 09 October 2014 - 10:15 PM

I personally prefer race cars over street cars any day. However, this got me thinking that I must commend the team for their great work recently. The choices of street cars has been very good. The old muscle cars are great. I love the firebird, camaro and stingray. Also, we just got a whole series of WTCC so we can't complain too much. The balance has been very good imo

#23 1.7_petrol

1.7_petrol

Novice

• 47 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 10:50 PM

In my opinion, the balance between street cars and race cars in the game is good. 

A good variety of street cars is excellent because we can feel the differences in handling. I think that street cars are more different each other and race cars are more similar, so there's no need to have too many race cars, except for the pleasure to have them in our collection. I just miss more liveries in some race cars.

I think that what we need is more quick races with race cars and more events (hot laps /  track days) with street cars.

Cheers!

#24 Tbolt

Tbolt

Crew Chief

• Community Champion
  • 734 posts
  • LocationHorley, England.

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:33 AM

In my opinion, the balance between street cars and race cars in the game is good. 

A good variety of street cars is excellent because we can feel the differences in handling. I think that street cars are more different each other and race cars are more similar, so there's no need to have too many race cars, except for the pleasure to have them in our collection. I just miss more liveries in some race cars.

I think that what we need is more quick races with race cars and more events (hot laps /  track days) with street cars.

Cheers!

I'm not sure about that, there's plenty of different handling race cars - if you have a lot of similar spec'd race cars from a similar time, they will handle similar, but the same goes for road cars. As long as SRW keep giving us different types of race cars from different eras then they shouldn't all feel the same, the same goes for street cars.

SQ - 969

Cars Owned - 108

Miles Raced - 86,710

#25 1.7_petrol

1.7_petrol

Novice

• 47 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 12:33 PM

I'm not sure about that, there's plenty of different handling race cars - if you have a lot of similar spec'd race cars from a similar time, they will handle similar, but the same goes for road cars. As long as SRW keep giving us different types of race cars from different eras then they shouldn't all feel the same, the same goes for street cars.

You are right , we can feel the differences in handling between the race cars, and this game is great because of that too. 
And some road cars are a bit similar too. 

I meant that generally, the differences in road cars are more notorious.

#26 SwervinIrvin

SwervinIrvin

Semi-Pro

• 150 posts
  • Facebook:SwervinIrvin
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 11 October 2014 - 04:02 PM

Ive been thinking we need more production vehicles

SwervinIrvin

#27 MuscleCarRacer

MuscleCarRacer

Seasoned

• 98 posts
  • Location'Murica

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:40 PM

I love street cars. If Simraceway no longer makes street cars, I'm leaving.

Beer.

My YouTube: bit.ly/1HiF26a

#28 SFSW

SFSW

Novice

• 17 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 03:45 AM

Both are fine, but don't leave out street cars (which are a priority to me also).  For example, I have very little interest in the NSX GT500 'race car' recently added, but would immediately buy a street version of the '91-'94 NSX.  Pitting identical race cars against each other is fun too, but mixing and matching various street cars or even racing the same ones with their far more useable 'at the limit' performance, production instrumentation, and improved visibility are much more appealing to me.

#29 SwervinIrvin

SwervinIrvin

Semi-Pro

• 150 posts
  • Facebook:SwervinIrvin
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 12 October 2014 - 07:18 AM

The Acura NSX is way hard to handle at its max and I'd like to see some one using all of it's useable performance

SwervinIrvin

#30 MuscleCarRacer

MuscleCarRacer

Seasoned

• 98 posts
  • Location'Murica

Posted 25 August 2015 - 11:07 PM

I was drawn to SRW simply because of the huge selection of street cars. I'm not at all interested in race cars, I wouldn't care if SRW took out race cars altogether :P

Beer.

My YouTube: bit.ly/1HiF26a

#31 Fettuccine

Fettuccine

Crew Chief

• Community Champion
  • 737 posts
  • Locationplanet ohio

Posted 26 August 2015 - 12:42 AM

But race cars are kinda a big part of car racing.

There are a lot of road cars on here but recently we haven't had a large variety of races.

Hang in there man, we'll get it back up and running.

Suggest in the forum for testdrive Tuesdays to have the Mustangs, Corvettes and Camaros and other cars you like and Coss will do it when things settle down. 

And meanwhile have fun. 

#32 lachiasse

lachiasse

Semi-Pro

• 179 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 26 August 2015 - 06:07 PM

every other 'racing' games out there got  all the race cars, but not much of those have streets cars, srw was a 'niche' for those who like me prefer street cars.

Sportscar Driving Evolution

We help young teams to get started!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users