Cant start game client

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Depco

Depco

Seasoned

• 97 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 05:17 AM

Tonight I clicked on the SRW icon on my desktop and was greeted with this message; "Error: Could not connect to www.simraceway.com. Check your internet connection and try again."

This is the first time I have had this issue. Also, when I tried to get into the website using both IE and Chrome I was advised that your websites certificates are out of date or otherwise not sufficient and that I should avoid the site. I soldiered on so I could get here and post this. so obviously the internet connection is not the issue. I have had significant issues getting the SRW Download manager to connect for some time (Weeks). I dont really want to re-install the program, but if I must I must. It is just frustrating.

#2 nascar88fan

nascar88fan

Novice

• 40 posts
  • LocationWest Sussex, UK

Posted 15 September 2014 - 08:31 AM

Tonight I clicked on the SRW icon on my desktop and was greeted with this message; "Error: Could not connect to www.simraceway.com. Check your internet connection and try again."

This is the first time I have had this issue. Also, when I tried to get into the website using both IE and Chrome I was advised that your websites certificates are out of date or otherwise not sufficient and that I should avoid the site. I soldiered on so I could get here and post this. so obviously the internet connection is not the issue. I have had significant issues getting the SRW Download manager to connect for some time (Weeks). I dont really want to re-install the program, but if I must I must. It is just frustrating.

Take a look here.

http://community.sim...te-is-expiring/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users