10 replies to this topic

#1 Rolo Tomassi

Rolo Tomassi

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 234 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 September 2014 - 06:07 PM

Did anyone else watch this? Do you have any thoughts on the racing?

Meanwhile, in case anyone is wondering or didn't realise the ITV4 researchers are not that bright, or the producers think the viewers are not that clever because Nicolas Prost didn't win LMP2 at Le Mans this year, as they said more than once. Instead he won the faster LMP1L class, which is a sub-class of LMP1 without ERS.

#2 Ilia Ralic

Ilia Ralic

Semi-Pro

• 164 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 15 September 2014 - 06:08 AM

I really enjoyed the racing very close and fun,except ofcourse prost's dirty dirty move,much overtakin and for the proper reason also,driving skill that is.

think this is the future in a very early stage.

Only thing that im skeptical for is the calendar,its all street races,which could be great for the fun cause of the not so gripy roads but still id like some very famous tracks also,preferably some slow technical tracks cause of the small top speed of the cars,like suzuka or zandvoort donington,nevertheless the tracks chosen seem very interesting

butragueno44 :)

#3 D1AMONDBACK

D1AMONDBACK

Seasoned

• 69 posts
  • LocationExeter, England

Posted 13 January 2015 - 02:08 PM

I have been following this series now for 4 races and so far have enjoyed watching 3 of the four races, round 3 I thought the circuit was a bit to tight, I would like to see these cars added to simraceway eventually, I think it would be something unique to try out and it will be really interesting to see how the technology progress'.

#4 lachiasse

lachiasse

Semi-Pro

• 179 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 13 January 2015 - 03:35 PM

just a question, those guys got butt sensors, how are we suppose to drive Formue E car that have not engine noise, only with FFB and visuals :ph34r:

ok im out, i still think batteries should stay in walkmans and smoke detectors and and engine in cars, just saying :D

Sportscar Driving Evolution

We help young teams to get started!

#5 Stiggy

Stiggy

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 209 posts
  • LocationNorthern NSW, Australia

Posted 15 January 2015 - 05:50 AM

I've actually become quite interested in this series despite the many gimmicks surrounding it - fanboost and the trackside DJ spring to mind. The racing has been close for the most part and there hasn't been one driver or team running away at the front... in fact, I'd say that the Argentinian race was the best circuit race I've watched all year :P

"Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." - Steve McQueen in Le Mans

Racing and hotlapping for 4 years in Simraceway

#6 clark10

clark10

Semi-Pro

• 178 posts
  • LocationChampagne - France

Posted 15 March 2015 - 11:05 AM

Formula E

Miami race on youtube

Regards

SQ : 922 / Miles raced : 83 682 / Car owned : 118 / Favorite : Maserati Tipo Birdcage

Member since 2008. My car collection  : http://bit.ly/1JcnCdQ

#7 kingdaeho

kingdaeho

Semi-Pro

• 116 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 15 March 2015 - 03:19 PM

That Miami ePrix yesterday actually had some great racing, but these guys make a lot of contact for an open wheel racing series. I was kinda surprised about that.

#8 ComputerWhiz

ComputerWhiz

Seasoned

• 93 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 22 March 2015 - 12:48 AM

Love how Formula-E has turned out. At first I thought it was going to be stupid. I watched all of the races so far and they have all be full of surpirses. Found that round 5 in Miami was a bit boring compared to the previous ones.

#9 SwervinIrvin

SwervinIrvin

Semi-Pro

• 150 posts
  • Facebook:SwervinIrvin
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 13 May 2015 - 11:22 AM

Didn't see Miami.

Thanks for posting clark10

SwervinIrvin

#10 clark10

clark10

Semi-Pro

• 178 posts
  • LocationChampagne - France

Posted 13 May 2015 - 06:55 PM

Didn't see Miami.

Thanks for posting clark10

u r welcome !

:)

SQ : 922 / Miles raced : 83 682 / Car owned : 118 / Favorite : Maserati Tipo Birdcage

Member since 2008. My car collection  : http://bit.ly/1JcnCdQ

#11 SwervinIrvin

SwervinIrvin

Semi-Pro

• 150 posts
  • Facebook:SwervinIrvin
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 22 May 2015 - 01:18 AM

Berlin is next. I haven't even seen this track too. Nice how they did Long Beach and Monaco

SwervinIrvin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users