HEADS UP TO LOGITECH USERS :
I had noticed that some of the setups found in the forum had some faults for me , firstly it did not provide good feedback of traction loss at the limit and also steering response was a bit delayed causing me to miss apexes on quick corners.
so After consulting with Coss and other experienced racers , i came across this simple solution.
* First Download the controller file made by coss ( https://www.dropbox....oller.coss?dl=0) and rename to " controller.ini".
* Go to Appdata->Roaming->simraceway->USERDATA->(the folder with your username) and replace the existing controller.ini file with the new one.
* do not change the in game setting sliders , just remap the buttons to your liking.
* no need to save as a new profile , just hit apply and it will auto save to the .ini file .
* in the Logitech profiler create new profile for simracewayGame.exe and the settings should be as in the image attached . ( Change the Strength slider to your liking ) .
* degrees of rotation too vary according to personal choice going from 270 deg all the way upto 900 for some drivers.