Photo

Simraceway WTCC Championship

simraceway wtcc championship seat leon bmw 320 chevrolet cruze volvo c30 prizes cash

• Please log in to reply
232 replies to this topic

#221 Reno

Reno

Semi-Pro

• 106 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 08:57 PM

Me too. They seem to have no effect at all, far as I can tell. And there's no indicators telling me if I'm increasing or decreasing while moving it to left or right. Sliders of mystery. Maybe it's a thing of faith -> If you strongly believe the car has more grip after sliding them around, it will have more grip.

I couldn't agree more on the placebo effect. Earlier on today, I played with the "gear ratio" slider (or whatever name it has), believing I would get shorter ratios. And indeed, I was shifting up earlier! But the acceleration and top speed hadn't changed... It was all psychological :D

Maybe there is something more important than just winning races. (Mark Donohue)
All race drivers return to the obscurity they came from. (Mark Donohue)

A noi date vittoria e poi l'eterna gloria in paradisu.

#222 supercar1

supercar1

supercar1

• Community Champion
  • 920 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 10 October 2014 - 09:37 PM

Guys, in the evo X you cant change downforce, gear bias, and even  brake bias, so those sliders won't do NOTHING. But in the F3, in the settings that are unlocked, try to change those sliders, you will see that they really make effect.

Well, I thinked again and maybe I'm going to try to do some races, but witout much training... The bad part is that probably I won't be as good as I was :(

Well, I was a lot used to the Leon... the evo is much more slipper eheh :P

Pedro Ramos :D
Portugal

#223 supercar1

supercar1

supercar1

• Community Champion
  • 920 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 11 October 2014 - 02:47 PM

Changed ideias again, I won't race :P

Portugal

#224 robnitro

robnitro

Semi-Pro

• 219 posts
  • LocationNYC area

Posted 12 October 2014 - 06:00 AM

Slipper is fun for me... before the evo was "fixed" it felt numb and understeery like a fwd wtcc car ;)

Anyway, whats the deal with no info on the FTP champs?  We have no idea when the race is going to be, and it is already morning in Europe???!!!!!

Forgive me if it's been posted somewhere else, but I can't find any info.  I will have to assume as usual, 9:45 pst for A race 500-900????

Even the blog has no info links, just a link to the hot lap events?

#225 Kobayashi10

Kobayashi10

Pro

• Community Champion
  • 376 posts
  • LocationBay Area

Posted 12 October 2014 - 07:52 AM

Especially since they are trying to attract new weekend racers with the SQ 500-700 class, the info should be up earlier so the newbies can study the information and get an idea of what the they need to be prepared for, such as the race start time, fuel consumption, and getting on web chat at the right time.  Also newbies might not realize that even if they don't place in the top 14 of the hot lap, anyone who wants to race should show up in chat for a possible reserve spot.

Also with the extra SQ 500-700 race, I guess all the usual races are being pushed to ~30 min later, so we need to know the new schedule.  I'm on the US west coast so I am going to bed and won't find out this info until I wake up, just before the races begin.  :mellow:

#226 capabomba

capabomba

Novice

• 44 posts
  • LocationSalerno - Italy

Posted 12 October 2014 - 08:52 AM

This is a scenario we've seen before and I still don't understand why they can't find a way to make it work as it should. A dedicated thread should be create as soon as the event has been added into the game. I'm so disappointed when I see this lack of communication. Championships and other events are the core of this game, the best way to attract people and let them have fun in pure multiplayer, but I'm not sure the staff is aware of this, especially when I see that on Facebook they rarely promote on-going championships, live streaming, updates on the standings. Nothing of all that is done. Question is, why?

#227 supercar1

supercar1

supercar1

• Community Champion
  • 920 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 12 October 2014 - 09:35 AM

It seems like SRW delays a lot of things, like payouts and informations for champs :(

Portugal

#228 Flaren89

Flaren89

Semi-Pro

• 136 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 09:44 AM

Be patient, they are few employees and things are going a little out of control, also because of that SSL problem.

Most Played games (actually): - Gran Turismo 6 (PS3); - World of Warcraft (PC); - SimRaceWay (PC); - DotA 2 (Steam PC)

#229 Ragster

Ragster

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 127 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 10:25 AM

We are patient,so dont say we are not.

But even though they are a small team,little things can still be done,even with some help from the community.

#230 Dude74

Dude74

Crew Chief

• Community Champion
  • 653 posts
  • LocationBasingstoke, Hampshire

Posted 12 October 2014 - 11:26 AM

Race details should always be up days before.

SQ 890 Miles raced: 25k+ Total points: 35k+ Cars:64

#231 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 11:46 AM

We are patient,so dont say we are not.

But even though they are a small team,little things can still be done,even with some help from the community.

I've just completed all the necessary elements, so preparing the forum thread now. Meanwhile, I agree with you and let's cooperate. Please spread the word about the following details of Free to Play Championship: Round 1 :

5:00PM UK / 18:00 CET / 9:00AM PDT Practice and briefing prior to 8 laps long Race 1 SQ 500-700 (for drivers who participated in Hot Lap 1 SQ 500-700)

5:45PM UK / 18:45 CET / 9:45AM PDT Practice and briefing prior to 10 laps long Race 1 SQ 700-900 B (for drivers who participated in Hot Lap 1 SQ 700-900)

6:35PM UK / 19:35 CET / 10:35AM PDT Practice and briefing prior to 13 laps long Race 1 SQ 700-900 A (for drivers who participated in Hot Lap 1 SQ 700-900)

7:30PM UK / 20:30 CET / 11:30AM PDT Practice and briefing prior to 13 laps long Race 1 SQ 900-1100 B (for drivers who participated in Hot Lap 1 SQ 900-1100)

8:30PM UK / 21:30 CET / 12:30PM PDT Practice and briefing prior to 16 laps long Race 1 SQ 900-1100 A (for drivers who participated in Hot Lap 1 SQ 900-1100)

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#232 Ragster

Ragster

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 127 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 11:50 AM

Thank you coss :D 

Dont forget that we know how busy you are,and you have our full support..

#233 AresWorksCZ

AresWorksCZ

Novice

• 30 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 12 October 2014 - 12:39 PM

Champ info shared.

Keep up good work SRW team, and if its atleast a bit possible, speed the most important things up, because release of Assetto Corsa is coming very soon and I dont wanna see people leaving from here... hope im not alone..  

Full support from SPM too ;)

/ / / If you experiencing HW, OS or gaming performance related issues, feel free to PM me ;) / / /

"DRIVE YOUR LIFE"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: simraceway, wtcc, championship, seat leon, bmw 320, chevrolet cruze, volvo c30, prizes, cash

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users