• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Doc-Holladay

Doc-Holladay

Novice

• 49 posts
  • LocationMaryland U.S.

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:40 AM

I thought I might start a thread for those in need of or who have PC components they no longer use that someone else can put to good use. If you pay for the shipping I currently have a Xion 630 watt PSU available. All I ask is that you pay for the shipping to get it to you. If you have something you don't need please post it here. Thanks. PM me if you would like to have the PSU.

PSUforfree.jpg

It is in perfect condition. I just upgraded and no longer need it.

Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built. - Henry Ford  

#2 Doc-Holladay

Doc-Holladay

Novice

• 49 posts
  • LocationMaryland U.S.

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:14 PM

Also have this if anyone needs it.

ASUS M3N78-VM AM2+ Nvidia 8200 DDR2-1066 Nvidia Geforce 8200 IGP mATX Motherboard

motherboard.jpg

#3 Doc-Holladay

Doc-Holladay

Novice

• 49 posts
  • LocationMaryland U.S.

Posted 10 October 2014 - 11:31 AM

Just upgraded to a newerish wheel, for me anyway.

I have a logitech Momo wheel leftover if anyone wants it. It's in great shape and just comes with the wheel itself. You will have to purchase pedals for it which can be had pretty cheap.

If you are using a controller or a keyboard you are really missing out by not using a wheel. This would be a perfect way to see what the wheels are all about without paying a cent. I'll even pay the shipping costs to you. :)

Just PM me with your address where you would like it shipped and I'll send it out asap.

It has 6 programmable buttons with paddle shifters. In great shape.

Trust me, once you switch to a wheel your fun factor will increase dramatically.

First come first served as I only have one so the first PM will get it. Thanks and enjoy.

logitech-momo-racing-force-feedback-whee

#4 sierra28

sierra28

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 224 posts
  • LocationArad, Romania

Posted 10 October 2014 - 12:51 PM

Just upgraded to a newerish wheel, for me anyway.

I have a logitech Momo wheel leftover if anyone wants it. It's in great shape and just comes with the wheel itself. You will have to purchase pedals for it which can be had pretty cheap.

If you are using a controller or a keyboard you are really missing out by not using a wheel. This would be a perfect way to see what the wheels are all about without paying a cent. I'll even pay the shipping costs to you. :)

Just PM me with your address where you would like it shipped and I'll send it out asap.

It has 6 programmable buttons with paddle shifters. In great shape.

Trust me, once you switch to a wheel your fun factor will increase dramatically.

First come first served as I only have one so the first PM will get it. Thanks and enjoy.

logitech-momo-racing-force-feedback-whee

perfect for me , but soooo far away from us , it will be cheaper to buy brand new one here  :angry:  :(

Sierra28 member of SDEv
Sportscar Driving Evolution

We help young teams to get started!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users