2011 wtcc seat leon bmw 320 chevrolet cruze volvo c30 championship prizes cash

• Please log in to reply
299 replies to this topic

#281 dimagico

dimagico

Crew Chief

• 570 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:08 AM

if i can be a bit sarcastic... just copy-paste last month event, change dates...and switch british tracks to american ones, and you are good to go! :P

#282 nolanbowlin

nolanbowlin

Seasoned

• 71 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN

Posted 08 September 2014 - 01:07 PM

hahaha nolinbowlin... you Golf? thats imteresting.... cause im a PGA Pro/Director of Golf... where are you from and where do you play? sounds good that your capable of playing more then 18 holes ;) most of my students breath hard after 9 :D

Lol. Yeah I'm actually leaving to play 18 now. I live in Chattanooga, TN. What about you?

27 Time LFS Champion - www.inex-racing.com - www.btpmovies.com - iRacing DWC Competitor

#283 acosta88

acosta88

Novice

• 18 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:03 PM

Results SQ 900-1100 Unofficial 2011 WTCC Championship

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8z2-iNMzxXbckZ6ci0zei1HaDQ/edit?usp=sharing

António Costa 

Portugal    :) 

#284 Gralfindel_PL

Gralfindel_PL

Novice

• 41 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:21 PM

https://drive.google...dit?usp=sharing

Thank you very much acosta!  ^_^

SQ: ~1018 | Total miles raced: ~35k | Wheel: Logitech G25
Proud member of SGP :D

#285 Reno

Reno

Semi-Pro

• 106 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:28 PM

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8z2-iNMzxXbckZ6ci0zei1HaDQ/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks, Acosta! Just one thing, though: I am ranked 24th with 35 points but I had already scored 92 points in the 500-900 SQ class. Do they add up or do am I ranked in both class with separate results and earnings?

Maybe there is something more important than just winning races. (Mark Donohue)
All race drivers return to the obscurity they came from. (Mark Donohue)

A noi date vittoria e poi l'eterna gloria in paradisu.

#286 acosta88

acosta88

Novice

• 18 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:51 PM

Thanks, Acosta! Just one thing, though: I am ranked 24th with 35 points but I had already scored 92 points in the 500-900 SQ class. Do they add up or do am I ranked in both class with separate results and earnings?

I do not know these details. Best talk to Coss. 

I did not say but the list was made by me based on stream of videos on youtube. 
sanctions, penalties and other nothing is included, it is with Coss. 
possible errors may also exist.

António Costa 

Portugal    :) 

#287 Reno

Reno

Semi-Pro

• 106 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 08:06 PM

I do not know these details. Best talk to Coss. 

I did not say but the list was made by me based on stream of videos on youtube. 
sanctions, penalties and other nothing is included, it is with Coss. 
possible errors may also exist.

All right, I'll wait for Coss' verdict :)

Anyway, thanks for the good job, it's still a good indicator and I think it's still close to the official standings.

#288 devilbevin

devilbevin

Semi-Pro

• 134 posts
  • LocationDublin, Ireland

Posted 10 September 2014 - 08:36 PM

Separate results and earnings. Not very fair to either class to put them together  :)

#289 Reno

Reno

Semi-Pro

• 106 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:02 PM

Separate results and earnings. Not very fair to either class to put them together  :)

I agree with you. But it's not really fair either to get 2 poor overall results when it should have been a good one. It's less for the earning than the pleasure to say I scored a top 10 overall :)  This SQ-class change really happened at the worst moment for me. But, again, Coss is the only judge ;)

#290 nolanbowlin

nolanbowlin

Seasoned

• 71 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:06 PM

You have to seperate them or the points system will not work sadly.

27 Time LFS Champion - www.inex-racing.com - www.btpmovies.com - iRacing DWC Competitor

#291 nolanbowlin

nolanbowlin

Seasoned

• 71 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 01:39 AM

I'm planning on making a short video of commentary highlights from the WTCC championships. Does anyone have the replay from round four?

#292 MrPiet

MrPiet

Seasoned

• 51 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 15 September 2014 - 01:17 PM

I'm planning on making a short video of commentary highlights from the WTCC championships. Does anyone have the replay from round four?

If you mean the ingame replay (not the youtube one),I've got the B-race of 900/1100.

#293 nolanbowlin

nolanbowlin

Seasoned

• 71 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 01:32 PM

If you mean the ingame replay (not the youtube one),I've got the B-race of 900/1100.

I was going to make it the top races mainly but If you could post it that would be great. I'll have to go see the commentator has some good moments from that race. Does anyone have the A or AR 900-1100 ones?

#294 MrPiet

MrPiet

Seasoned

• 51 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 15 September 2014 - 02:36 PM

I was going to make it the top races mainly but If you could post it that would be great.

How do i do this?

#295 Demitri

Demitri

Seasoned

• 88 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:44 PM

Here are the replay files from the 4-th round of 2011 WTCC:

You can also find and download most of the past events replay files from the links in this post (as soon as the SSL Certificate issue is resolved).

My SQ: 870-ish

My car collection: 102 cars

My wheel: Logitech G27

#296 D1AMONDBACK

D1AMONDBACK

Seasoned

• 69 posts
  • LocationExeter, England

Posted 16 September 2014 - 09:07 PM

Thanks for that acosta its just nice to have an idea of how well you did.

#297 Tiptoe

Tiptoe

Pro

• Community Champion
  • 259 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 11:26 AM

[...]and switch british tracks to american ones, and you are good to go! :P

That actually isn't too bad an idea, in my opinion. If it was advertised as such in the manner of "Here comes the American Series of our WTCC world championship!", everybody would be more exited about this and be pleased with the choice of tracks. Also, there would have been a glimpse of a european series at the horizon already.

Sometimes a little more insight and some story building around the whole thing could help the case, I think.

Now, it seems that the WTCC Series is actually a promotion tour for all the newly updated tracks. Which, in my opinion, lacks glamour and a certain race feeling that comes with the bigger picture.

I wondered all the time, why Troyton Raceway wouldn't finally be updated. That would have been the track to finish the american series on, wouldn't it?

Anyways, I love the new Zandvoort's rough tarmac. Let's enable tire wear from now on!

Owner of SDEv
Sportscar Driving Evolution

We help young teams to get started!

#298 Wildseven

Wildseven

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 146 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 28 September 2014 - 07:45 PM

Talking about of what happened to me today.

I only wants to talk about it peacefully...mistakes happens, to me, to you, to everyone :)

I was involved in a contact with Canardo and considered guilty, I had to let pass the cars behind me and consequently involved in a bigger crash that ruined totally my race.

I want only to try to demostrate that it was all a conseguence of a wrong decision of Cossacco

I was with half car beside Canardo that maybe can't see me and close the line untile the curb, I tried to go on the grass too and never go to outside....it was my mistake? Pictures (and video) are much better than words ;)

28ri1hh.jpg

9h3o1u.jpg2ut23gh.jpg14jm4jo.jpg

#299 Kobayashi10

Kobayashi10

Pro

• Community Champion
  • 376 posts
  • LocationBay Area

Posted 28 September 2014 - 07:56 PM

Wildseven you posted to the wrong thread. :mellow:   This is the current championship:  http://community.sim...c-championship/

#300 Wildseven

Wildseven

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 146 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 28 September 2014 - 09:42 PM

LOL Thank you Koba ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2011, wtcc, seat leon, bmw 320, chevrolet cruze, volvo c30, championship, prizes, cash

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users