9 replies to this topic

#1 pilotapazzo

pilotapazzo

Seasoned

• 52 posts
  • Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/davide.farina.5
  • LocationTrento, Italy

Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:07 PM

On the site, in the "My Race HQ" page, you can see the badges you earned. If you have more than 10 though (I have 11 for example) you have a "Show More" button. Problem is...it doesn't work :P If I click it, nothing happens. It is clickable, but it does nothing. It's not a big deal, but i think it could be looked into

“ If you're not a pro, just pretend you're one...like I do! "

#2 Mr_Jolly

Mr_Jolly

Semi-Pro

• Banned
  • 149 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:56 PM

true

(firefox)

as of august 1st 2014 i am owed a prize from 7 months 3 weeks ago Sunday, 8th of December, 2013, 11:10AM PST (7:10PM GMT / 20:10 CET)
simraceway=simdontpay

#3 SRW_Rob

SRW_Rob

CSR

• 65 posts
  • LocationAfrica

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:15 AM

I think the badges is one area that does need a revamp, as it would be good to make this more of a feature and target for people. 

Rob James
Ignite Game Technologies
Simraceway.com
London, UK

#4 aporcalipse

aporcalipse

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 194 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:05 PM

Agree, a simple win badge like miles showing the number of wins would make big difference, especially in qr...

#5 Matrox

Matrox

Seasoned

• 85 posts
  • LocationCologne, Germany

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:49 PM

I suggested long time ago that badges should also be used on car skins to show your level of experience directly on the car you are driving. Well it would give badges some useful side and if then someone would create some cool badges(miles,races won, regular A racer, and stuff like that) i think that would make people going for them and spending time in the game ..

#6 aporcalipse

aporcalipse

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 194 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:41 PM

Don't think that would be possible due to the licencing of the cars... Even a simple color change has to be approved by the car manufacturers... Is strange to me how other companies make it possible but that's why we have limited car skins...

#7 Matrox

Matrox

Seasoned

• 85 posts
  • LocationCologne, Germany

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:26 PM

nah srw allready said that sth like a livery editor will be a feature for the future. That way its easier to licence because there is a set of functions and possibilities that restrict from doing some sort of unwanted stuff like racial symbols and things like that. Because a system like that doesnt allow creating liveries that would violate laws or srws TCs and things like that should make it much easier to get a licence for it from the manufacturers :)

#8 Dimitris Giannopoulos

Dimitris Giannopoulos

Novice

• 18 posts
  • Facebook:www.facebook.com/jimgiannopoulosracing
  • Twitter:@JimGiannopoulos

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:10 PM

Same feelings pilota, as I happen to have 11 badges too. However, the first badge for me says that it was awarded because I completed 25k miles. Now, i have reached 44k miles raced, therefore I wonder whether I'm approaching the next badge or not :D Pressing the "Show More" button only seems to refresh the RaceHQ page though, so I expect and hope that more badges are added soon :)

#9 Stiggy

Stiggy

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 209 posts
  • LocationNorthern NSW, Australia

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:09 AM

I suggested long time ago that badges should also be used on car skins to show your level of experience directly on the car you are driving. Well it would give badges some useful side and if then someone would create some cool badges(miles,races won, regular A racer, and stuff like that) i think that would make people going for them and spending time in the game ..

Colin McRae Dirt 2 had a feature like this, where after a major event was won in the Career mode, a sticker would be placed on a part of the car's interior - mainly on the dash or rollbar. I don't think that should be applied to cars in Simraceway though.

"Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." - Steve McQueen in Le Mans

Racing and hotlapping for 4 years in Simraceway

#10 Guest_SRW_Dawson_*

Guest_SRW_Dawson_*

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:05 PM

Thanks pilotapazzo. We have this one in our system already. Nice work on all those badges, I only have eight myself. I've updated this topic with the bug ID. 

Thanks again,

SRW_Dawson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users