Photo

Designed for Speed Championship

pagani huayra silverstone toyota ts020 brno nissan gt-r gt3 zandvoort mclaren mp4-28 donington

• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#201 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,805 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 01:46 PM

about, payouts, am i th only one who still dont have the money from: january, februari, april, may and june champs? i hear nobody about the money of january champs. but i still not have it. but i wait till i have it, just wanted to check

Apologies Rudolph and everyone else who are waiting for these.

These are coming, just keep checking every day. I would like to start new series of those extra championships as soon as possible, meaning this month, so I will again (as always) do everything to complete the previous ones. 

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#202 macshome

macshome

Semi-Pro

• 125 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 07 July 2014 - 02:21 PM

Hold on a second gang. As someone who has been here since the beginning it's been amazing to see SRW go from something that would barely run without crashing to where it is today. Along the way Coss has always been there helping at all hours of the day in multiple languages.

Now he's helping all day and night and running events early in the morning PST on Sundays and working with the most committed racers here in the forums. He's got a plate that's unreasonably full by most standards.

Remember, when he's running events all day on Sunday he's at work. He's running those events so that we can all have fun on our day off messing around with online race cars in a free-to-play game.

Most of us aren't racing here for the payouts, it's because it's fun to do. The payouts are nice so that I can pickup new cars, but otherwise I can just drop a few dollars in my account every now and then. Would it be nice if they were executed like clockwork? Sure! But it's not like I'm waiting on this to buy food or anything.

It's all just for fun, so let's relax and have fun.

#203 Mr_Jolly

Mr_Jolly

Semi-Pro

• Banned
  • 149 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:10 PM

Most of us aren't racing here for the payouts, it's because it's fun to do. The payouts are nice so that I can pickup new cars, but otherwise I can just drop a few dollars in my account every now and then. Would it be nice if they were executed like clockwork? Sure! But it's not like I'm waiting on this to buy food or anything.

what garbage

do u see a give me the car now and i will pay u maybe sometime 7 months from now if u really complain and i feel like it option ?

no they are quick enough to take money and therefore they should pay promptly whether a prize or account cashout

i mean add me the 4 cars for next champ and i will tell u in 7 months when u ask for the $ that i am too busy to be bothered, sounds fair

they offer prizes to get u to buy cars this is the deal they take and dont give back like they are meant to

what u are saying is that it ok to offer a prize to entice people into buying cars then not pay the prize

get a grip

there is thread where u can see inaction on payouts

http://community.sim...eality-or-myth/

they paid some of the oldest ones then .... seems like back to nothing lately

as of august 1st 2014 i am owed a prize from 7 months 3 weeks ago Sunday, 8th of December, 2013, 11:10AM PST (7:10PM GMT / 20:10 CET)
simraceway=simdontpay

#204 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,805 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:13 PM

Ok, I'll leave this post, but won't respond to it.

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#205 capabomba

capabomba

Novice

• 44 posts
  • LocationSalerno - Italy

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:17 PM

Sorry macshome, but that's not the kind of reasoning a company that wants to work in this field should be doing. If they're developing a game expecting people to just relax and have fun no matter what, well they're going to get hurt.

Anyway as I'm also frustrated from many things regarding organization, I want to tell Cossacco that I feel from him. He is the punch bag of the situation because he is the only guy from SRW we can talk to. The organization behind him needs to change, putting some more resources in the managing of the community side, providing more tools for those who have to handle it. The way it is now, it's so antiquated it is only natural we have these kind of delays.

We are constantly left with promises which are never kept :(

#206 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,805 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:23 PM

We are unable to get these resources at the moment. When we will be able to, we will really fix all the problems that you guys mentioned in numerous occasions. 

If you look around this forum, it covers literally everything. We read through it every day and build a plan for the future basing on this. Basing on your feedback.

There's a difference between providing a feedback and just unloading at me or us. I won't be tolerating that anymore, so if any of you are in a similar mood as Risto/Launger, then just give up and move on, because it won't work.

Give us time and we will straighten everything that needs to be straight. We need time. 

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#207 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,805 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:27 PM

We are constantly left with promises which are never kept :(

As you can see, I liked your comment as a whole. It was a reasonable post. However, when you decided to add that "never" word into it, didn't you feel unfair? I won't counter argument it right now with the proofs. Yes, some of the promises didn't turn into reality, it's a fact, but so many others did. Be fair with your statements...

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#208 Axfitey

Axfitey

Novice

• 39 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:40 PM

I find it rather funny when you say you need time because there are things that are not paid out for november (not sure about this now, but december for sure) and you need more time? its been 7 months since January.

How can you ask for more time?

#209 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,805 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:44 PM

I was talking about work that will need apropriate engineering resources.

These payouts need to be done as soon as possible. Today, tomorrow, whenever possible. So we can move on to new challenges.

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#210 capabomba

capabomba

Novice

• 44 posts
  • LocationSalerno - Italy

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:51 PM

As you can see, I liked your comment as a whole. It was a reasonable post. However, when you decided to add that "never" word into it, didn't you feel unfair? I won't counter argument it right now with the proofs. Yes, some of the promises didn't turn into reality, it's a fact, but so many others did. Be fair with your statements...

Should have said "often" then. I sympathize with you but I also need to be honest with myself. From an organizational point of view I haven't seen enough improvements since I joined this community but I don't want to get into an argument here. The problem here is that we can't see what SRW will look like in a month, in 6 month or in 1 year, mostly for reasons you already explained elsewhere. This uncertainty makes it easy for us to say "never" when it shouldn't be, but I don't blame who does. 

Anyway sorry if you felt I was unfair with you. I'm speaking in all honesty because I like the game and I want it to improve.

#211 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,805 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:55 PM

Trust me capa, I think it every day and night. It's not easy.

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#212 Kobayashi10

Kobayashi10

Pro

• Community Champion
  • 376 posts
  • LocationBay Area

Posted 07 July 2014 - 06:05 PM

Since the delayed payments affects our ability to purchase cars to enter future prize events, here's a suggestion.  When you have a test drive 50% discount on a car, apply the discount to a credit purchase as well, and maintain the credit discount policy until all payments are up-to-date.  :)

#213 devilbevin

devilbevin

Semi-Pro

• 134 posts
  • LocationDublin, Ireland

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:30 PM

Not true about the past, it's been very efficient when I was fully focused on the events area. That alone required a lot of dedication, or in simple words - working above 16 hours per day. Obviously this is a limit and cannot be extended. After we passed the transformation, my responsibilities got much wider and that's why some of the sacrifices. I'm still confident that I can get it all working perfect, but need some more time.

On the point of events, is it really necessary to put up TDT events for each sq group? I understand the point, to make sure I don't run into some crazy 500 SQ guy. But I'm happy to take that risk if it means that time can be spent on speeding up the payouts and other important things  :)

#214 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,805 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:43 PM

Since the delayed payments affects our ability to purchase cars to enter future prize events, here's a suggestion.  When you have a test drive 50% discount on a car, apply the discount to a credit purchase as well, and maintain the credit discount policy until all payments are up-to-date.  :)

Thanks, but no. Discount on Credits doesn't work.

On the point of events, is it really necessary to put up TDT events for each sq group? I understand the point, to make sure I don't run into some crazy 500 SQ guy. But I'm happy to take that risk if it means that time can be spent on speeding up the payouts and other important things  :)

Yes, very important.

It's not about these things, it's about things like looking after the chats, etc. Part of the fault is my responsibility, I want everything running fine at all times, so I'm trying to look after it the whole time. Situation with these delays is unacceptable, so I will have to find the time.

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#215 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,805 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:03 PM

Results are now final and all prizes have been awarded!

Please see the details below:

8iaj.png

1. Launger $100 

2. MrPiet $80 
3. AG06 $67 
4. Axfitey $57
5. Mr_Jolly $48
6. Lukesky80 $40
7. shaun24_CZ $34
8. bakosgabor57 $30
9. LolinFOX $26
10. JMOO1 $22
11. Saverio $20

12. El_N1No $17

13. freggel $16

14. devilbevin $14

15. andreueikepasa $13

16. StuntmanMike24 $12

17. Rudolph523 $11

18. vanPanther $10

19. Flaren89 $10

20. GCortese $9

21. TallyHo $9

22. lazaros16 $9

23. Bolinhas $9

24. Mepte $8

25. kenz247 $8

26. bil79 $8

27. BrockLanders.de $8

28. Shadowbounty $8

nqwi.png

1. ingange $40 

2. wttnn1 $35 
3. robnitro $29 
4. Litos76 $24
5. Demitri $20
6. dahrec $17
7. georgelove $15
8. Kobayashi10 $13
9. Hellward $11
10. wackypie $10
11. andybob $8

12. macshome $7

13. clark10 $7 

14. pach233 $7

15. supercar1 $6 

16. Krasse_Action $6

17. HANUMAN $5

18. Ecnelis $5

19. gymwhaley $4

20. KMQuick $4

21. DR3D9 $4

22. rugbymanbscr $4

23. brockie $4

24. skypilotpismo $4

25. 10@ $3

26. reynaldo123 $3

27. riba88 $3

28. TheHurricane $3

Huge congratulations to all 56 drivers who managed to get into the prized area and especially both winners, so Launger for taking the crown in the top Skillquant range and ingange in 500-900. Seems like ingange will be joining the 900-1100 group from now on, but I'm sure that he's ready for it.

Using this occasion, I would like to send special regards to those who made substantial progress in the past few months and turned from average ones into highly competitive drivers. Allow me to not mention the names, because it's a large group, but I'm sure you guys know who that is. Hat off to you for your hard work and please keep it up. If you got to this level, you can go even higher. For me, It's a pleasure to watch you grow in racing and I hope it continues like that.

All prizes are paid out and waiting in your accounts!

P.S.

Round 1 of the next championship, will feature McLaren MP4-29 at Silverstone GP, so if you are willing to participate make sure to grab it while it's under a Test Drive Tuesday discount.

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#216 supercar1

supercar1

supercar1

• Community Champion
  • 920 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:29 PM

Thank you very much for the Payouts Coss :D I bought the MP4-29 :)

Pedro Ramos :D
Portugal

#217 brockie

brockie

Seasoned

• 87 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:14 PM

thanks coss, srw and all involved

Member Since: 24-1-13 ..  SQ: 887 ..  Cars Owned: 125 ..  Miles Raced: 45k ..  Control Input: Logitech F310

If You Want More Inches???  Stroke It!!!!

find me @ https://www.facebook...100001072954188

#218 ingange

ingange

Crew Chief

• 504 posts
  • LocationMaribor

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:03 AM

Thx Coss . Im with the big boys from now on . My yob from now on is to try to keep up . Ill do my best .
Racing is what real men do while the boys play football .

http://addictedtospeed.enjin.com/ <--- Home Of Addicted To Speed

#219 Litos76

Litos76

Novice

• 38 posts
  • LocationPorto, Portugal

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:40 AM

Hi guys!

I'm working hard this past weeks untill the end of july, so that's the reason you haven't seen me so much!

I'm still not sure about entering the next championship because I joined 900-1100 and it looks like I'll need more practice to qualify for sunday races.

Anyway...these past championships were amazing and I've improved a lot.

Thanks for SRW and specialy Coss for making them possible.

#220 macshome

macshome

Semi-Pro

• 125 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:29 PM

Thank you very much for the Payouts Coss :D I bought the MP4-29 :)

Same here!

Since we are all in MP4-29s does that mean we all finish in 7th or lower?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pagani huayra, silverstone, toyota ts020, brno, nissan gt-r gt3, zandvoort, mclaren mp4-28, donington

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users