Photo

Designed for Speed Championship

pagani huayra silverstone toyota ts020 brno nissan gt-r gt3 zandvoort mclaren mp4-28 donington

• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#181 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:34 AM

A little update. I've completed everything and now resolving the ties. All should be ready for tomorrow and if there will be no major complaints, I can begin payouts as soon as possible. 

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#182 brockie

brockie

Seasoned

• 87 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:53 AM

thanks coss,and all who make these awesome events possible. :))

Member Since: 24-1-13 ..  SQ: 887 ..  Cars Owned: 125 ..  Miles Raced: 45k ..  Control Input: Logitech F310

If You Want More Inches???  Stroke It!!!!

find me @ https://www.facebook...100001072954188

#183 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 08:19 PM

All right, here we go!

Provisional, final standings after Round 4 are below. :

kwpw.pngSQ 900-1100

1. Launger 206 points 

2. MrPiet 158 points 
3. AG06 156 points 
4. Axfitey 154 points 
5. Mr_Jolly 150 points 
6. Lukesky80 138 points 
7. shaun24_CZ 132 points 
8. bakosgabor57 116 points 
9. LolinFOX 116 points 
10. JMOO1 112 points 
11. Saverio 100 points 

12. El_N1No 96 points 

13. freggel 96 points 

14. devilbevin 86 points 

15. andreueikepasa 76 points 

16. StuntmanMike24 74 points 

17. Rudolph523 71 points 

18. vanPanther 66 points 

19. Flaren89 63 points 

20. GCortese 62 points 

21. TallyHo 62 points 

22. lazaros16 60 points 

23. Bolinhas 58 points 

24. Mepte 58 points 

25. kenz247 47 points 

26. bil79 44 points 

27. BrockLanders.de 30 points 

28. Shadowbounty 30 points 

29. pro_drifter100 28 points 

29 (30). tomcat458 28 points 

29 (31). LuigiUR 28 points 

30 (32). dimagico 18 points 

30 (33). Gralfindel_PL 18 points 

30 (34). Johndaniels 18 points 

31 (35). Theflowww 15 points 

32 (36). Blue_Fatal1ty 14 points 

33 (37). D1AMONDBACK 7 points 

A little more about the points ties:

bakosgabor57 vs. LolinFOX decided basing the number of races that a driver took part in. bakosgabor57 started in 4, LolinFOX in 3.

El_N1No vs. freggel decided basing on an average finishing position, as both of the drivers started in 3 races. El_N1No's average finishing position was 10.6 and freggel's 12.0.

GCortese vs. TallyHo decided basing on the Hot Lap qualifier position prior to the races they took part in, as both of them took part in only 1 race. GCortese was placed in P5 of Hot Lap 3 SQ 900-1100, TallyHo was placed in P8 of Hot Lap 2 SQ 900-1100.

Bolinhas vs. Mepte decided basing the number of races that a driver took part in. Bolinhas started in 3, Mepte in 1.

BrockLanders.de vs. Shadowbounty decided basing the number of races that a driver took part in. BrockLanders.de started in 2, Shadowbounty in 1.

It was not necessary to resolve the other ones, because they are out of the prizes range, so they remain tied.

kwpw.pngSQ 500-900

1. ingange 206 points 

2. wttnn1 198 points 
3. robnitro 178 points 
4. Litos76 158 points 
5. Demitri 150 points 
6. dahrec 146 points 
7. georgelove 140 points 
8. Kobayashi10 126 points 
9. Hellward 126 points 
10. wackypie 122 points 
11. andybob 114 points 

12. macshome 114 points 

13. clark10 92 points 

14. pach233 84 points 

15. supercar1 72 points 

16. Krasse_Action 70 points 

17. HANUMAN 66 points 

18. Ecnelis 62 points 

19. gymwhaley 60 points 

20. KMQuick 54 points 

21. DR3D9 46 points 

22. rugbymanbscr 46 points 

23. brockie 38 points 

24. skypilotpismo 36 points 

25. 10@ 32 points 

26. reynaldo123 28 points 

27. riba88 20 points 

28. TheHurricane 20 points 

29. bosshog 18 points 

30. Lotus69 16 points 

31. allanw5 12 points 

32. EdGillelan 9 points 

32 (33). Garaith 9 points 

A little more about the points ties

:

Kobayashi10 vs. Hellward decided basing the number of races that a driver took part in. Kobayashi10 started in 4, Hellward in 3.

andybob vs. macshome decided basing on the number of races that a driver took part in. andybob started in 4, macshome in 3.

DR3D9 vs. rugbymanbscr decided basing on the number of races that a driver took part in. DR3D9 started in 3, rugbyman in 1.

riba88 vs. TheHurricane decided basing on the Hot Lap qualifier position prior to the races they took part in, as both of them took part in only 1 race. riba88 was placed in P22 in Hot Lap 2 SQ 500-900, TheHurricane was placed in P28 in Hot Lap 2 SQ 500-900

It was not necessary to resolve the other ones, because they are out of the prizes range, so they remain tied.

As stated in the initial sentence, the above results are provisional. They will become final in a few hours from now, so if you have any concerns - please ask away. If nothing major happens, this will become the base for prize awards.

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#184 Rudolph523

Rudolph523

Seasoned

• 93 posts
  • LocationMidwoud (The Netherlands)

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:30 PM

happy with 17th overall. better then i would have thought at the beginning of the championship. also happy for Mrpiet and Freggel, for their places. and congrats to launger for winning the chapionship.

#185 MrPiet

MrPiet

Seasoned

• 51 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:40 AM

happy with 17th overall. better then i would have thought at the beginning of the championship. also happy for Mrpiet and Freggel, for their places. and congrats to launger for winning the chapionship.

Thanks Rudolf, I'm very happy too with my second place and like you I never expected that.

I never thought to make it to the A-races but a lot of the usual good drivers weren't there this championship and....

I was very lucky that a lot of the good (better than me) drivers were involved in accidents and therefore didn't score points,

which they normally would have done.

I didn't had ONE accident in all 4 races , what is very unlike me ;) ;)

I don't think I will ever be second in a championship again but I always will try.

Congratulations to Launger with a deserved win and I see you all in the next races.

#186 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 10:46 AM

Thanks Rudolf, I'm very happy too with my second place and like you I never expected that.

I never thought to make it to the A-races but a lot of the usual good drivers weren't there this championship and....

I was very lucky that a lot of the good (better than me) drivers were involved in accidents and therefore didn't score points,

which they normally would have done.

I didn't had ONE accident in all 4 races , what is very unlike me ;) ;)

I don't think I will ever be second in a championship again but I always will try.

Congratulations to Launger with a deserved win and I see you all in the next races.

I will have a few words for you and others in a similar situation. It's great to see how you guys grew up as racers over these past months. Keep up the focus and hard work and much more is coming for you in the future  :)

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#187 Rudolph523

Rudolph523

Seasoned

• 93 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 02:03 PM

guys, i can confirm, that i will not race this weekend in the RTTW, because i will go on vacation, monday early. so not enough time. first race of the new champ, i will be on full steam again!

#188 Flaren89

Flaren89

Semi-Pro

• 136 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:06 PM

19th by doing quite bad first race (luck it was A final), getting rammed in second and not joining the last one because haven't the car (and money to buy it) in a final race where lot of big didn't join... Nice after all...

Most Played games (actually): - Gran Turismo 6 (PS3); - World of Warcraft (PC); - SimRaceWay (PC); - DotA 2 (Steam PC)

#189 Rudolph523

Rudolph523

Seasoned

• 93 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:41 PM

19th by doing quite bad first race (luck it was A final), getting rammed in second and not joining the last one because haven't the car (and money to buy it) in a final race where lot of big didn't join... Nice after all...

i didnt ram you, i made an mistake, wich caused me to hit you. you still are trying to say it was on purpose. while it wasnt!

#190 Flaren89

Flaren89

Semi-Pro

• 136 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:09 PM

Didn't say it was on purpose, you said here above  :) Getting rammed it can be not intentional, it's the action that says "ram", not the intention to do it.

Most Played games (actually): - Gran Turismo 6 (PS3); - World of Warcraft (PC); - SimRaceWay (PC); - DotA 2 (Steam PC)

#191 Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet

Crew Chief

• Banned
  • 507 posts
  • Facebook:Risto Kappet

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:17 PM

What is the reason for not posting next race info threads on normal time again???? Doing it 2 hours before race takes away the same amount of players from the game that you get with 3 new cars and 1 track. Such organisational slacks are killing the game no matter how much you post in facebook and twitter about some publicity stunts. How can such things not be understood i cannot comprehend. Its just so sad that i cringe every time i think what this game could be right now if it was managed normally.

Also great champ result for me and i dont want to take anything away from anyone but that is the easiest 100 dollars anyone would earn, with same whole champ effort and practice i would not have qualified to an A race a year ago

- Launger

#192 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:07 AM

Risto, you have a point with the delay of thread, but other than that - you need to work on your attitude. 

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#193 dimagico

dimagico

Crew Chief

• 570 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:25 AM

agree with both sides... what now? :lol:

cmon... it was always the same. Get use to it ... ^_^ , but i completely agree with Launger at some points. Every month it looks like you choose (SRW - probably Coss...or board?) competitions at last minutes. I don´t think it´s too hard to be month ahead, meaning... you allready know cars/tracks/distances for next month races. It would make a lot easyer for us & u :rolleyes: ...and spare that crap that we waiting last minutes releases and if they pass we are on track for the weekend. Rather use car / track when is allready fully developed, and putt new releases into next month events. Just my 2 cents here...

#194 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:12 AM

Yes and everything I do is pretty much finalized many weeks or even months before, because of a few reasons.

For your information - I'm very unhappy whenever I run into a delay, but sometimes just cannot avoid them. 

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#195 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:22 AM

My responsibilities are wide and the events area alone requires a full time dedication to function efficiently. If you have been here for a longer time, you know that. 

Having said all of the above, we've done many miracles in the past 10 months and I'm sure that I will get this all running perfectly again very soon. 

Then I wonder, what will you guys complain about if that happens?  :)  

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#196 dimagico

dimagico

Crew Chief

• 570 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:46 AM

yeah, been here for few years now and i know it´s always the same reason... lack of stuff on SRW side. All great about Cossaco...Liam...NoFearc...JD and rest involved, but Cossaco... you should get some help for minor things...like updates on website...updated results...points standings. We all know that, but apparently your bosses doesn´t read forums.

#197 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:21 PM

yeah, been here for few years now and i know it´s always the same reason... lack of stuff on SRW side. All great about Cossaco...Liam...NoFearc...JD and rest involved, but Cossaco... you should get some help for minor things...like updates on website...updated results...points standings. We all know that, but apparently your bosses doesn´t read forums.

Normally, I wouldn't discuss this with you, dimagico. You're not a very positive person overall and no matter what is happening, you will look for issues. I do it, because many others are also following this thread and these are topics they should be aware of.

Not true about the past, it's been very efficient when I was fully focused on the events area. That alone required a lot of dedication, or in simple words - working above 16 hours per day. Obviously this is a limit and cannot be extended. After we passed the transformation, my responsibilities got much wider and that's why some of the sacrifices. I'm still confident that I can get it all working perfect, but need some more time.

Please avoid running into conclusions about other people, because most of them are not true. Everyone is aware of everything, but from the internal point of view it's all looking slightly different. You get to understand the complexity.

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#198 robnitro

robnitro

Semi-Pro

• 219 posts
  • LocationNYC area

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:11 PM

Dimagico has a point when it comes to some things.

Payouts for example.

There have been hotlap events that were paid, that are newer than champs not paid:

-Out of this world

-Indycars

I know its not your job, but when there are no more disputes or penalties to apply, why the delay?  The hotlaps require watching for cuts, but the SRW payout crew can easily award the champs some of which are 3+ months old

#199 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:22 PM

It's mine. I just need a comfortable time frame to complete them, then payout shortly after that.

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#200 Rudolph523

Rudolph523

Seasoned

• 93 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:59 AM

about, payouts, am i th only one who still dont have the money from: january, februari, april, may and june champs? i hear nobody about the money of january champs. but i still not have it. but i wait till i have it, just wanted to check

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pagani huayra, silverstone, toyota ts020, brno, nissan gt-r gt3, zandvoort, mclaren mp4-28, donington

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users