4 replies to this topic

#1 SwervinIrvin

SwervinIrvin

Semi-Pro

• 150 posts
  • Facebook:SwervinIrvin
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:56 PM

Please get rid of the Huayra. We've never had a test drive last this long. I'm already over the car and the only 3 tracks we ever use. Haven't there been a bunch of other tracks released? Auto Club SSC, CotA, Texas, Homestead, Daytona Road course. USE THEM please!

SwervinIrvin

#2 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 01:59 PM

As you know, some time ago we've upgraded the role of TDT and made it an integral part of our monthly championships. This is meaning to allow potential participants to get the car for 50% of it's value prior to the start of weekly qualifier. In this case, we wanted to get the Huayra into the upcoming championship as soon as possible and that's why weekend test drive has transformed directly into the TDT. 

Why did we want that? Because of the whole flow of June and I'm sure that once we get further into it, you will see my point.

Regarding the tracks, these are all very technical ones and that proves to be a problem in Quick Races. Having said that, my personal preference is the more difficult - the better. This is not a philosophy I'm following while planning these events though.

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#3 supercar1

supercar1

supercar1

• Community Champion
  • 920 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:58 PM

I think he is saying that because in the weekend we had Huayra test drive/launch and now right after TDT

Pedro Ramos :D
Portugal

#4 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:52 PM

I think he is saying that because in the weekend we had Huayra test drive/launch and now right after TDT

Yes, we had to do this.

I've explained the situation above and hope you guys see the bigger picture once we get deeper into the month.

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#5 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:05 AM

Ok, TDT will be slightly extended (by 4 hours), all Hot Lap and Challenge events will remain intact, but these last 4 hours will have much different set of tracks in Quick Races.

Let's see how it goes  :)

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pagani, Huayra, Test, Drive, TDT, Silverstone, Zandvoort, Watkins Glen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users