Photo

What happened to the IndyCar game?

IndyCar IndyCar Game Indianapolis Edmondton Chicagoland Watkins Glen DW12 Indy Lights

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:13 AM

I'm reviewing the replays now, to have a better judgment of the situation.

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#42 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:30 AM

Even though this is obviously an unfair advantage, I don't want to DQ you guys just like that, because everyone deserves a second chance. Instead I'll pick up all these laps and remove them, leaving you with the next best one in that particular session. 

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#43 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:47 AM

Regarding Qualifying sessions prior to the races. I will make sure to record the replay from each of the 4 Qualifying sessions (500-900 B, 500-900 A, 900-1100 B and 900-1100 A) and include them in the post-race review. Drivers who will do the above mentioned abuse to get a higher position on the starting grid, will be penalized. Both intentional and non intentional abuses will be treated the same way.

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#44 dimagico

dimagico

Crew Chief

• 570 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:58 AM

race previews comes a bit late, don´t you think? We have no time to prepare or work on any strategys. I know it´s all on Cossaco shoulders, but i would expect race previews when qualy starts, not the very last hour.

#45 Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet

Crew Chief

• Banned
  • 507 posts
  • Facebook:Risto Kappet

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:33 AM

Yes this is embarrassing, with every hour that you dont release the info, you lose a potential driver. The race will already be a lottery with this overexaggerated damage level, now you will release the lenght of it in the last moment. Ok if it was middle race of an ongoing championship then we could have accurate guesses but this being a new champ we have no idea...

- Launger

#46 sikham

sikham

Semi-Pro

• 121 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:45 AM

Durations of IndyCar DW12 Championship Round 1 races: 500-900 B 10 Laps, 500-900 A 16 Laps, 900-1100 B 24 Laps, 900-1100 A 39 Laps

its on the chat bar since yesterday

Thx Coss for dealing with cheaters, such a pity some people try to cheat...

#47 Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet

Crew Chief

• Banned
  • 507 posts
  • Facebook:Risto Kappet

Posted 11 May 2014 - 01:13 PM

I would understand if we were asking for something new, but just to keep old things going... make the thread every time when the race hotlaps are put off. And when hotlaps are done, open a practice event. Atm there is only an empty F3.5 QR, nothing else....

- Launger

#48 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 02:40 PM

Ok Guys, let's move on to the actual thread: http://community.sim...2-championship/

Lists of qualified to all four races today, so Race 1 for Skillquant group 500-900 B, 500-900 A, 900-1100 B and 900-1100 A are all published. Congratulations to all drivers that made it into top 28 of their Skillquant group!

Good luck in the races! It should be very exciting  :)

If you haven't qualified, don't worry. Just make sure to be on web chat at the right time for a chance to get in from a reserve position. What's the right time? Please check here: http://community.sim...2-championship/ and confirm with me, if you wish.

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: IndyCar, IndyCar Game, Indianapolis, Edmondton, Chicagoland, Watkins Glen, DW12, Indy Lights

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users