Hello Karting Fans
Welcome to another special edition of Simraceway Kart World Championship - Season 9!
This season you will have two new elements to play with. One is the open setup, which you could already try in regular Karting Challenges during the past few days. Second is a new format of Live Races, which will allow us to cover many more tracks/layout in a season, without making a season substantially longer.
I hope you enjoy it and good luck out there!
It will consist of three Rounds, which will span the next three weeks (from 10th of April, untill 26th of April, 2014) on the following tracks:
- Round 1, Sonoma Kart and Sonoma Kart Reverse
- Round 2, Sonoma Kart Outer Loop and Sonoma Kart Outer Loop Reverse
- Round 3, Sonoma Kart Sprint and Sonoma Kart Sprint Reverse
Each Round (numbered 1, 2 and 3) will include:
- Hot Lap, qualifying top 8 finishers directly to the Live Race
- Two Heat Races, with top 3 finishers from each (6 total) qualifying directly to the Live Race
- Live Race, where 14 participants score the Championship points
- Live Race Extra, where 14 participants score the Championship points
The final Championship placings will be based on the number of points scored in all three Rounds.
Prize pool is over $150. Please check the distribution below:
1st - $26
2nd - $21
3rd - $18
4th - $15
5th - $13
6th - $11
7th - $9
8th - $8
9th - $7
10th - $6
11th - $5
12th - $5
13th - $4
14th - $4
- Weekly, for 3 weeks (Wednesday to Saturday)
- Open for everyone
- Top 8 qualify directly to the Live Race and Live Race Extra
- Next 3 Saturdays, first at 9:05PM PST (5:05PM BST / 18:05 CET) and second at 9:35PM PST (4:35PM GMT / 17:35 CET)
- Both open for everyone
- Top 3 from each (total 6) qualify directly to the Live Race and Live Race Extra
- Next 3 Saturdays, at 10:00PM PST (6:00PM GMT / 19:00 CET) and Extra right after, at 10:35PM PST (6:35PM GMT / 19:35 CET)
- For top 8 of Hot Lap, top 3 from first Heat Race and top 3 from second Heat Race
- Each participant will score between 20 and 2 points in the first race and between 10 and 1 point in Extra
For additional details regarding each Round, like Hot Lap or Race specifications and results, please see the posts below.