34 replies to this topic

#21 Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet

Crew Chief

• Banned
  • 507 posts
  • Facebook:Risto Kappet

Posted 27 April 2014 - 09:48 PM

I had pretty perfect buildup, not much practice but good setup, enjoyable combo, comfortable pole, comfortable lead, doing quali pace but out of nowhere spin. Would have wanted to continue but small bump completly destroyed engine... im too used to driving in real life where constant g-forces and full FOV keep your senses awake. Ok if its some understeer zonda at night then you think of it as a game and stay in it like that, but the F3 with my setups good balance i was at times refering to movements i would do in real life so my brain was probably confused thinking it was real life and was expecting more sensations to continue, well anyway now with 2 dnfs another champ is ruined for me

- Launger

#22 dhoward89

dhoward89

Novice

• Banned
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 08:54 PM

Why only one group :huh:? That's a real bummer -_- .

#23 Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet

Crew Chief

• Banned
  • 507 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 07:51 AM

Basically same story for me as last race, except that i finished :D When in brno i didnt have time to get used to the torque of the car so i had a crappy understeer setup, then this time i did and made a very good balanced setup, with full fuel in first corner i was at the limit of the grip for first half of the race, i was losing grip but i did not have to corrigate because car was sliding equally :) Very good feeling, too bad champ win is unlikely

- Launger

#24 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:15 PM

Officially, the last track of this season will be Cadwell Park Full. I understand the controversy behind this choice, it's very technical, but I'm sure you guys will handle it and make it a spectacular finale  :)

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#25 freggel

freggel

Seasoned

• 93 posts
  • LocationKatwijk, The Netherlands

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:40 PM

Really? That combination of turns 11-15 in a Formula 3 (and the chicane before those turns)? This is asking for trouble or am I the only one with that opinion?

#26 LolinFOX

LolinFOX

Seasoned

• 54 posts
  • Locationfrance lyon

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:58 PM

it's very good and fun, very hard end for sure but very interesting

#27 sikham

sikham

Semi-Pro

• 121 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 04:30 PM

So where is the hot lap event ?

#28 Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet

Crew Chief

• Banned
  • 507 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:02 PM

So where is the hot lap event ?

- Launger

#29 Blue_Fatal1ty

Blue_Fatal1ty

Novice

• 30 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 24 May 2014 - 06:34 PM

any details about race 4?

#30 Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet

Crew Chief

• Banned
  • 507 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 08:24 PM

Good race, i least practice ever on this challenging combo but learned the ropes in the race, some people crashed infront of me and i managed to close in to blue fataility last quarter and have a very good try at 1st, it was very hard with F3s torque over the bumps, trains your gas foot skill well.

- Launger

#31 LolinFOX

LolinFOX

Seasoned

• 54 posts
  • Locationfrance lyon

Posted 25 May 2014 - 09:46 PM

crap race for me, i think bolinhas had blue flag worst point of track:( we were on him in last sector and i had to brake at top of jump, make me spun badly into wall and destroy car, i pited and repair but cost me 2 minutes and couldn't adjust fuel before pit so all end race full tank :(

so all went wrong sadly, and i was expecting very better here, i loved the combo track/car so much :(

#32 graviT

graviT

Contributor

• 5 posts
  • LocationCanada, West side

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:34 PM

Congrats to Winner, Podium and all racers. I left before the game could save the replay which sucks.

Quite depressing really, Qualified 2nd in pre-Q and Qualified 2nd in the race. Was feeling good coming in for this one.(other than i have to set my alarm to wake up Sunday.... )

Good start, went outside t1 beside Mepte, and was hit going to t2, broke susp and rear wing gone before t2. Couldnt get back to pits.

I dont blame the guys behind me after speaking with them, but I lifted slightly to allow Mepte through t2 and was knocked out.

Seemed reckless to risk being sideswiped to go 2 wide into t2 and t3 while losing exit speed so that is why i lifted slightly going up to t2.

Was good it seemed everyone else made it through.

Still, looking forwards to the next one.

#33 Ribeiro

Ribeiro

Novice

• 35 posts
  • LocationSao Paulo, Brazil

Posted 27 May 2014 - 06:50 AM

Standings

ssc_standings4_simracer_tk.jpg

Post Race Results:

http://www.simracer.tk/ssc/race4/

preview_r4_simracer.jpg

#34 Blue_Fatal1ty

Blue_Fatal1ty

Novice

• 30 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 27 May 2014 - 12:04 PM

That was close :)

#35 El_N1No

El_N1No

Novice

• 41 posts
  • Facebook:Attkaaa
  • LocationHungary

Posted 12 April 2015 - 05:45 AM

Hi SRW guyz! I miss events like this one, that was very good and popular cup i want to see some championship/cup like this and the other favourite cup: the midweek championship! If you have time and power for plan events please try to make this ones :)

With prize or no prize i dont care just want to drive with other no1 guyz in a long championship :)

See you in the nearly future guyz! ;)

Cheers.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Lola Simraceway Formula 3, Formula Renault 3.5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users