Photo

(UNOFFICIAL) How To Setup Logitech Wheels

controller setup g25 g27 wheel settings wheel setup controller setup logitech force feedback

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 r3ck0n

r3ck0n

Contributor

• 8 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:51 PM

Hey Guys,  (This is SRW_Joseph-now retired like allan mcnish and dario franchitti!  :D )

I will try and answer all these unanswered questions in a post later this week.

You CAN correct all of the issues you all are describing: shaking wheel on straights, dead center feeling, wonky pedals, the "slider stuck at 100 bug",....

ALL of it

Gimme a few days to go over each post, and I'll try and help you guys get these things worked out.

~Joseph

#42 stormridersp

stormridersp

Novice

• 38 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:21 PM

I tried the controller.ini provided in the begining of this thread, but now even when the car is stopped, the steering wheel keeps vibrating, turning slightly from on side to the other. When driving fast throughout straights, if I take of my hand from the wheel from just a second, it starts to spin wildly. Not very realistic in my opinion.

Is there a way to fix this straight line and halted misbehavior? I think I prefered the old dead FFB zone in the center better, unfortunatly I think I have overriden the original .ini file.

#43 Ney_Master

Ney_Master

Contributor

• 1 posts
  • Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/claudiney.santos.5

Posted 05 March 2015 - 02:37 AM

hello sorry for the English, my problem is the force feed back into play too heavy , even when set to 60 % in steering setup as in the game menu . My wheel is a dfgt . thank you sorry for English

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: controller, setup, g25, g27, wheel, settings, wheel setup, controller setup, logitech, force feedback

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users