• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#81 Litos76

Litos76

Novice

• 38 posts
  • LocationPorto, Portugal

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:44 PM

Sorry for the confusion with your name Carlos :)

No problem

#82 Lazaros Filippakos

Lazaros Filippakos

Novice

• 17 posts
  • Facebook:lazaros filippakos
  • LocationAthens,Greece

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:44 PM

https://drive.google...dit?usp=sharing

Provisional Results till race 3

#83 Flaren89

Flaren89

Semi-Pro

• 136 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:04 PM

Very bad race by me this week... Huge fps issues, don't like the car-track combination and when I got close to the one in front to me, It was nearly impossible to me to understand where were breaking points, optimal driving lines and exit points (in low graphic like I play I don't even have references outside of the track, look only tyre signs on the tarmac)...
I really need a new computer (I'm going to post my actual rig later on the right thread), can't do good races with an average of 20-25 non-stable fps, the last one with the M1B was something like special, out of ordinary...

I'm sorry for the bad show, see ya next race in the new championship (maybe)...

Most Played games (actually): - Gran Turismo 6 (PS3); - World of Warcraft (PC); - SimRaceWay (PC); - DotA 2 (Steam PC)

#84 ingange

ingange

Crew Chief

• 504 posts
  • LocationMaribor

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:34 PM

A bad performance by me too . I did not feel comfortable with the car can track combo . In qualy i did to much mistakes ( P10 ) . Then the start , i was too careful   and lost 2 positions  . Till lap 12 all was ok and i came to 5th place ant hen spin all by my fault . After that car was damaged . I pushed  but it was impossible to make up so much lost time .

links to final results in A race 700-900 :

https://www.simracew.../7066?locale=en

https://www.simracew.../7159?locale=en

https://www.simracew.../7235?locale=en

https://www.simracew.../7311?locale=en

Thx to coss ,liam an nofearc for another great championship

Racing is what real men do while the boys play football .

http://addictedtospeed.enjin.com/ <--- Home Of Addicted To Speed

#85 Ecnelis

Ecnelis

Semi-Pro

• 109 posts
  • LocationPrehoryłe

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:08 PM

What a great race it was (500-900 B)!

Best bit of the race (32 min 43 s): three cars in the lead almost side by side into 1st corner on the lap 9.

https://www.youtube....MJQZ10#t=32m43s

#86 BennoWilson

BennoWilson

Contributor

• 1 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:16 PM

Was a great race (500-900 B) as it was my debut. Took my last lap in qualifiers to take poll. I was happy enough with that. Held 1st most of the race but Ecnelis was on my tail all the way. As he said T1 on lap 9 was enough to make the race worthy of watching again!

Great day, thanks to everyone!

#87 Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet

Crew Chief

• Banned
  • 507 posts
  • Facebook:Risto Kappet

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:52 PM

Good stable race for points as i planned after tiring F3 race, excited to see where i ended up in the standings :P

- Launger

#88 shaun24

shaun24

Seasoned

• 67 posts
  • Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/jakub.kucharik.3?ref=tn_tnmn
  • LocationPrague, CZE

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:18 AM

Good race yesterday :P From P13 at the T1 Lap 1 (stupid mistake, I got on grass with my left wheels and had to slow down to turn right) to P5 in the finish. Thank to this I really enjoyed overtaking in the first 15-20 laps :D. Glad I didn´t make any major mistake(no spin throughout 56 laps :) ) Driving in the dark was very tough though, I really had to drive by my memory as only little piece of track could be seen... 

What is the final standings???  

Peace

#89 Flaren89

Flaren89

Semi-Pro

• 136 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:18 PM

Good race yesterday :P From P13 at the T1 Lap 1 (stupid mistake, I got on grass with my left wheels and had to slow down to turn right) to P5 in the finish. Thank to this I really enjoyed overtaking in the first 15-20 laps :D. Glad I didn´t make any major mistake(no spin throughout 56 laps :) ) Driving in the dark was very tough though, I really had to drive by my memory as only little piece of track could be seen... 

What is the final standings???  

Peace

It should be this https://docs.google....SN1U/edit?pli=1 and add points from the last race...
I've already done the one for 500-900 SQ range by myself, you can do it for 900-1100, it should be quite correct... (Better use Excel)

Most Played games (actually): - Gran Turismo 6 (PS3); - World of Warcraft (PC); - SimRaceWay (PC); - DotA 2 (Steam PC)

#90 dimagico

dimagico

Crew Chief

• 570 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:28 PM

It should be this https://docs.google....SN1U/edit?pli=1 and add points from the last race...
I've already done the one for 500-900 SQ range by myself, you can do it for 900-1100, it should be quite correct... (Better use Excel)

it´s incorrect, because you need to count 3 out of 4, not total ;)

#91 Flaren89

Flaren89

Semi-Pro

• 136 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:44 PM

it´s incorrect, because you need to count 3 out of 4, not total ;)

??? I told it is after 3 races and you need to add the points of the last one... I did by myself, but only for the one I am in (500-900)...

#92 sikham

sikham

Semi-Pro

• 121 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:44 PM

1st place is well known - Acer ;) then p2 launger ,p3 pro/bika and... the rest will be presented by Coss ;)

#93 Flaren89

Flaren89

Semi-Pro

• 136 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:46 PM

Oh ok, now I understand... Didn't read well the first topic... Then ok... Well, mine can be used as a pure 4 race champ, not best 3 out of 4 :P... And then, even better for me, as I joined just last 2 (M1B and GT-R GT2), so meanwhile the other ppl will drop in points, I'll stay with my own...

#94 dimagico

dimagico

Crew Chief

• 570 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:47 PM

As far as my race concern. Went like me and my team planned. I must thanks to my sponsors, my parents for not taken druggs, to Valvoline and Good Year... to all my fans here and outta space, to my wife and kids for given me space and time... and so one. Anyway, after good qualifying in first row and clean start from everyone on the grid, i expected to be on podium if i don´t do mistake. Kepu was fast, but i could follow and pressure him first few laps. After that i realized that i also can make mistake if i force him to do one. So...i let him go with 25 laps to go, and drove my own safe pace, still in 52s. But.. Kepu was fast, too fast. :P , so he didn´t need my pressure from behind. After that, i drop the pace for half second, monitoring the timesheets, and was an easy tactical win, for me... after some time. :rolleyes:

Could go racing A afterwards, but felt better if i stay B winner than A tenth or so B)  what next?

#95 macshome

macshome

Semi-Pro

• 125 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 03 March 2014 - 04:03 PM

I felt like crap yesterday and had a hard time concentrating because of it, so my goal was just to drive a clean race. With 22 laps I assumed that some of the folks ahead would make mistakes and that I would be able to hold off anyone I managed to get ahead of.

Terrible qualifying, but had a decent start. I had one major error after moving around a car that was on the side of the road heading down to the final turn. I managed to spin all the way down the front straight and not hit anything! Got moving again and had a few good fights holding folks off, but once I pulled away from them it was a bit lonely.

To finish 9th was decent enough for me feeling bad and I was happy to go lie down when we were done!

#96 Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet

Crew Chief

• Banned
  • 507 posts
  • Facebook:Risto Kappet

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:14 PM

Why cant the new championship thread be up once the hotlap server is???? The R8 LMS is one of the best made cars in whole of simracing and the track is outstanding even if its not accurate (but it is so its even doble as good). SRW should be nothing but this quality content, people need to know how to drive this race and championship in detail, first make the thread and then make your blog posts! This is a joke how can the system be so sloppy

Especially if every champ has same timescheduel, then just copypaste it and add details later??? Such shitty information formailities is what keeps this game from growing into numbers. To anyone new this game would seem dead in the water and old players use SRW money to pay for iracing subscriptions hahaha CMON

- Launger

#97 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,808 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:21 PM

Why cant the new championship thread be up once the hotlap server is???? The R8 LMS is one of the best made cars in whole of simracing and the track is outstanding even if its not accurate. SRW should be nothing but this quality content, people need to know how to drive this race and championship in detail, first make the thread and then make your blog posts! This is a joke how can the system be so sloppy

Especially if every champ has same timescheduel, then just copypaste it and add details later??? Such shitty information formailities is what keeps this game from growing into numbers. To anyone new this game would seem dead in the water and old players use SRW money to pay for iracing subscriptions hahaha CMON

Yes, this is not the way it should be, but please have some more understanding.

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#98 r3ck0n

r3ck0n

Contributor

• 8 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:23 AM

Why cant the new championship thread be up once the hotlap server is???? The R8 LMS is one of the best made cars in whole of simracing and the track is outstanding even if its not accurate (but it is so its even doble as good). SRW should be nothing but this quality content, people need to know how to drive this race and championship in detail, first make the thread and then make your blog posts! This is a joke how can the system be so sloppy

(I deleted my own comment, it wasn't very positive)

#99 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,808 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 03:56 PM

(I deleted my own comment, it wasn't very positive)

r3ck0n, please don't bother. Stay classy.

Details are released: http://community.sim...g-championship/

Apologies for delays - I'm looking for ways to improve it!

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#100 fiCaks

fiCaks

Contributor

• 8 posts
  • LocationRiga

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:47 PM

A disaster for me this week . I became steering problems in quali and could not make a fast lap . Then in race my wheel decides to switch to 90 or something degres of stering wheel rotation and it was side vays so y could turn in left 30 degres and in right 60 . Disaster . Dont know why that happend . And i lost link to the final result of A race

Are you using fanatec?

I had similar problem in Corvette race. It was all fine in q & warmup, but in race session wheel suddenly de-centered to ~35⁰ left.

Also in the FordGT race FFB disappeared just as the race started.

It seams that srw has some compatibility issues with win8 fanatec drivers. Disappearing FFB now and then is pretty common for me.

p.s. decentering issue was solved only by PC restart. No other game on my PC can f-ck up my equipment like this...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users