• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:43 AM

Just like in the Lola World Championship, I've just added details about Sonoma layout that will be used in the last race and again it's a choice of our Chief Instructor, Nico Rondet  :)

Regarding the above, I've taken notes and will give these situations a proper look while reviewing. 

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#22 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:40 PM

Lists of qualified to Race 3 are posted here: http://community.sim...ason-3/?p=11098

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#23 SRW_Cossacco

SRW_Cossacco

Community Veteran

• Simraceway Team
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 04:04 PM

Lists of qualified to Race 4 are published: Mitsubishi Evolution X World Championship: Round 4

Congratulations to those who made it through Hot Lap 4, but also the tough Heat Races 7 and 8. Best of luck today!  :)

I will update all of the points standings afterwards.

srwhorblackstraprgb5.png

#24 Wildseven

Wildseven

Semi-Pro

• Community Champion
  • 146 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:28 PM

Ok, Now Please....can we have the final standings of every season? ^__^'

We're waiting for the final standings of the first season too LOL

This was the hardest season of the Evo's Championship... a lot of very fast driver comes it was hard to qualify too!

But it was funny.

Thanks to everybody for it  ^_^

#25 vanPanther

vanPanther

Seasoned

• 56 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:53 PM

The race yesterday was really great. nice battles. eveythink was possible yesterday. all guys in front could win. ace the luckiest from all ^^.

Sorry for b1. he did a great job in front for long time. i tryed really hard to overtake him, but couldnt find a hole to overtake.

without my crasy spin it would be very hard for ace to pass cortese and me. but thats racing. sometimes you need luck too ;)

and i was lucky to find out why i was so bad in the last races. i realised yesterday that the "steering help" was on since a while O_o

very strange reaction of the car. and i was wondering what happend. i was thinking i am getting to old for this :D

feels good to be fast again :D

thx to all and specially to coss.

I enjoy this races a lot with all this good drivers (most of the time^^)

cya on next races guys

#26 Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet

Crew Chief

• Banned
  • 507 posts
  • Facebook:Risto Kappet

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:10 PM

Yes any championship result would be normal to see.... oldest ones not done are getting quite old and i remember coss cheering many times that ´´now with champinships we have new page, no more delays!´´ and then ´´ok from now on after every race i will post provisional results!´´

those work 1 time and then forgotten again :(

Anyway i really wanted to do this one since evo is another of the ´inhouse´ srw sonoma combos but had no time during the week and the hotlap ended before i could find time (like i could for pdc champ) so couldnt race. Top guys had great pace so on this long track i would have needed quite some practice ;)

- Launger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users