5 replies to this topic

#1 El_N1No

El_N1No

Novice

• 42 posts
  • Facebook:Attkaaa
  • LocationHungary

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:56 AM

I have 4GB of ram in XP sp3 and i have sometimes game crash with Memory allocation failure message. The config.exe recognize only 2GB of 4GB and i think the problem is here. Anyone is with the same problem or its just my Ram's death? :)

Other thing is: credits from hot lap events and challenges and quickraces not counted lap by lap (1 lap = 5 credits)

So i did 20 laps for example and game counted 30-40 credits from 100(20*5) But sometimes it works fine...

Sorry for two reports but these has small extent.

Regards!

#2 Ecnelis

Ecnelis

Semi-Pro

• 109 posts
  • LocationPrehoryłe

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:07 AM

Is it 64-bit XP? AFAIK only 64-bit version can use whole 4GB of RAM, maybe it's the problem.

Credits for laps - isn't it like the only clean laps count?

#3 El_N1No

El_N1No

Novice

• 42 posts
  • Facebook:Attkaaa
  • LocationHungary

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:43 PM

Is it 64-bit XP? AFAIK only 64-bit version can use whole 4GB of RAM, maybe it's the problem.

Credits for laps - isn't it like the only clean laps count?

Thanks Ecnelis i will try to solve problem by your suggestion! Thx

#4 reynaldo123

reynaldo123

Pro

• 357 posts
  • Facebook:Reynaldo Stufano
  • Twitter:@reynaldoschumi
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:05 PM

credits scoring is 2 credits per mile 

Don't wanna close my eyes   I don't wanna fall asleep  
'Cause I'd miss you, baby   And I don't wanna miss a thing!!!!

#5 Ecnelis

Ecnelis

Semi-Pro

• 109 posts
  • LocationPrehoryłe

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:49 PM

Every mile or only clean laps (no corner cut warning, no lap disqualified)?

#6 japreja

japreja

Novice

• 40 posts
  • LocationMontana, USA

Posted 09 November 2014 - 10:28 AM

I have the same problem on Windows 7 (32-bit), and it is because the PC Manufacturer placed a 32-bit OS on a 64-bit machine to save costs.  I too have 4Gb of memory and Windows 7 (32-bit) can only access 3Gb.  And your memory is just fine, no nead to replace it, its just the 32/64 bit mismatched system.  If you Upgrade to 64-Bit Windows you will be able to access ALL your memory and it will run about 1/3 times faster, especialy with graphics, because it does not have to translate 32bit to 64bit code in real time.

I dont see how the game can see more memory when windows cannot, maybe SRW inadvertantly discovered a way around the windows 2GB and 3GB issue and dont realize it...  That would be awesome, then they could offer it to Microsoft for a nominal fee, lol.

Ecnelis, thanks for the extra info about clean laps, I was wondering about that.  I noticed Un-clean laps can take SQ away too, so its critical to stay on track if you want a high SQ.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users