External Release Build: SimracewayGame_76.exe
Release Date: 10/25/12
- Quick Race 2.0 – Post race not counting lapped users correctly
- Virtual mirror not placed correctly within virtual mirror boarder
- Qualifying Penalty counter is on by mistake
- Quick Race – Unable to receive a drive through penalty when speeding in pit.
- Continuous runtime error after disconnecting from a quick race event
- Split time not appearing after each lap.
- Quick Race 2.0 – Undefined event lobby once leaving race
- Missing lap numbers and lap times from replays from website
- Backing out of practice spinner takes you to event lobby.
- Legacy issue – Acceleration quicker when upshifting than downshifting
- Switching HUD off and on generate past messaging
- Improper scaling of User Interface assets in flash.
- Renault spelt incorrectly under the license credits
- Quick Race 2.0: from the QR lobby, pressing “Install Car” still pops up the same
- Sometimes when joining an event the car overlaps the safety car
- Automatic download feature of cars so that tracks are now intermixed
- Add the Spinner back to the Practice Sessions & QR 2.0
- Reduce the CLOSED timer amount from 15 seconds to 5 seconds
- Reposition race messaging so it is not in the center of the screen
- Automatically reduce join timer when maximum users reached event time on QR 2.0
- Remember pre-race chat messages and display them to the user when he returns from the race
- Add Paint selection screen to Quick Race 2.0
- Add Paint selection screen back to Practice Race
- Improved messaging in the pits for when speed limiter is on
- Inform players that a session is about to end. Remaining time for Hot Laps, Last Lap for Challenges / QR 2.0